pulsing super mastervol

logan20007

Awards
ok I'm going to pulse super m wat should be the doses on that I read the pulsing post by dr.g I THInk but wasn't sure about the dosing can some plz help me. Will rep

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
heh, guess i'll help you out, although your answer is without a doubt searchable.. not to mention it's probably on this Page 1 of Steroids section..
Anyways, Pulsing is cool with SD for 3 on 3 off, I go with 10mg (1 pill) for first week and then 20mg for the rest of cycle.. I only pulse orals for no longer than one month also, with at least 4 weeks PCT.. If you have any form of Testosterone to run with the SD I would.. I personally get very high BP, and extreme loss of libido with SD- so I take Transdermal Testbase with most of my orals to counter any sides.. Usually results in some acne but no big deal

logan20007

Awards
i have some arom-x has a test booster in it not sure if it work that great, but its there.ive been hearing a little about this "micro-cycle" its like 4 days on, 4 days off? i NEVER PULSED pulsed,but when i start, when should i take my nolva and post cycle therapy and liver protector? and why do you only pulse for 1 month i thought you can go for like 1 1/2, to 2 months

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
i have some arom-x has a test booster in it not sure if it work that great, but its there.ive been hearing a little about this "micro-cycle" its like 4 days on, 4 days off? i NEVER PULSED pulsed,but when i start, when should i take my nolva and post cycle therapy and liver protector? and why do you only pulse for 1 month i thought you can go for like 1 1/2, to 2 months
I may be the "inventor" of the micro-cycle protocol (been talking about it forever, but I'm no glory hog -- if anyone else wants to claim it, it's all your's, lol). And it's actually 3on/4off. The trick is to find a workout routine you can accomplish in the 3 consecutive days that you're dosing. I've found a few routines that work for me -- just be creative. I take natty test boosters and support supps every day. As for the nolva, I'd save it until you're done with the cycle, unless you start to have obvious gyno or shutdown issues (I've had neither, so far, at 5 weeks in), in which case you can use the nolva during your 4 day "off" periods, I'd imagine (but I'm no Dr. or steroid guru, so ask around). I'm actually toying with the idea of low-dosing Torem on my off days, as a pro-active preventative measure (against gyno and shutdown), but things are going so well, I'm not sure I should. Good luck.

logan20007

Awards
nice plan i shall be trying it once i get the nolva. but i might need to get more liver protectants, its going to be alot since im going 3on, 4 off.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Why would you not run a straight 3 or 4 week cycle if your going to go through all the post cycle therapy and support supps? The results will be better and if your running it 3 on 3 off I doubt your blood tests will be much worse with a normal cycle.

logan20007

Awards
more opinions please, i respect your opinion colindep. but i would like to get more opinons. i might run a straight cycle of it the SM. i"ll figure it out when my nolva gets here, i ordered it like 8 bussines days ago but it says the shippment was freight so im not sure how long to expect.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I have pulsed and run straight cycles of superdrol and the results were much better in the straight cycle. I don't know what my bloodwork looked like after the pulse, but it wasn't that bad after the normal cycle. My LDL/HDL levels were a little off. I gained 16lbs in three weeks, and kept about 11 after PCT. With the pulse I only saw strength increase and little to no weight gain.
Just my two cents.

logan20007

Awards
what did you dose. and what kind of post cycle therapy did you use? i have a couple and getting nolva. but i think im going to run it straight 3 week cycle.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I ran it 10, 20, 20 and did a very poor pct of atd, fenugreek and a cort blocker. I've learned alot since then. If I were to do it again I would use nolva and avoid any atd.

logan20007

Awards
yea im going to run the 3 week straight cycle probaly 10 20 20 just like you. and yea i have nolva and a regular pct so im think im ready. but still havent recieved the nolva starting to get alittle mad.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lacrossedude6 Anabolics 26
BigVida Anabolics 46
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 36
Anabolics 0