Super Mandro/ andro the giant stack

Mrobbb94

Awards
I am 21 years old and currently waiting on my stack to get here. I will do a four week cycle of super mandro and andro the giant with a protex cycle support and a pct x3 both by vital labs.
Any suggestions from previous users would be appreciated

james117

Awards
Looks good to me. Andro cycles are pretty straight forward in moderate dosages. 4 weeks @ 150-300mg is safe and should give you around 5 pounds if you in a calorie surplus. I did one a while ago and did 600mg with epiandro and Dermacrine and gains 13 pounds in 6 weeks. People say it's weak but results speak for themselves. Some have an issue with gyno though so be on the watch for that

Mrobbb94

Awards
Looks good to me. Andro cycles are pretty straight forward in moderate dosages. 4 weeks @ 150-300mg is safe and should give you around 5 pounds if you in a calorie surplus. I did one a while ago and did 600mg with epiandro and Dermacrine and gains 13 pounds in 6 weeks. People say it's weak but results speak for themselves. Some have an issue with gyno though so be on the watch for that
Would you suggest some sort of estrogen blocker during the cycle?

james117

Awards
Not necessarily. If trying to gain as much muscle as possible you need some estrogen. But be wise to have one ready to go IF some estrogen sides start appearing. Also if you start feeling tired or lethargic put more test base into the cycle like 4-Andro which I think you already have or epiandro. Google test base in prohormone cycle if you don't know what a test base is. Also take taurine 3-5g twice daily to stop back pumps which I get real bad. Plenty of water to.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Do some more research first my man. Firstly run your andros for 8 weeks not 4, second get a serm or Atleast rebirth for PCT. There's a thread floating around in the anabolics main forum that's all about the andros. Find it and read through it.