Super dmz 2.0 pulse cycle.

RL88

Awards
Hi,

I will be running 3 week pulse cycle of Super DMZ 2.0 some time soon. I train 3 times a week 5 sets of 12 reps and mostly 3 exercises per bodypart. Diet will be bulking diet and the goals are simply to add mass and strength.

Cycle will be like: Dosing mon, wed, fri, dosing pre-workout,

My questions are, do i need a SERM for this cycle and what do i need support vice?

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Hi, I will be running 3 week pulse cycle of Super DMZ 2.0 some time soon. I train 3 times a week 5 sets of 12 reps and mostly 3 exercises per bodypart. Diet will be bulking diet and the goals are simply to add mass and strength. Cycle will be like: Dosing mon, wed, fri, dosing pre-workout, My questions are, do i need a SERM for this cycle and what do i need support vice?
That's wrong , with orals you need to dose EVERY-Day and a couple to a few times a day 6-8 hours apart... Otherwise your just gonna waste your money and not see anything what so ever ..

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Hi, I will be running 3 week pulse cycle of Super DMZ 2.0 some time soon. I train 3 times a week 5 sets of 12 reps and mostly 3 exercises per bodypart. Diet will be bulking diet and the goals are simply to add mass and strength. Cycle will be like: Dosing mon, wed, fri, dosing pre-workout, My questions are, do i need a SERM for this cycle and what do i need support vice?
And yes you will need a SERM

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Hi,

I will be running 3 week pulse cycle of Super DMZ 2.0 some time soon. I train 3 times a week 5 sets of 12 reps and mostly 3 exercises per bodypart. Diet will be bulking diet and the goals are simply to add mass and strength.

Cycle will be like: Dosing mon, wed, fri, dosing pre-workout,

My questions are, do i need a SERM for this cycle and what do i need support vice?
I would probably do a little longer than 3 weeks and if you want to keep "side effects" low you should use SERM. What you need support wise is easy to find with a search.

Good luck!

RL88

Awards
Thanks alwaysfirst for the first helpful answer. :)

stann123

stann123

Awards
Thanks alwaysfirst for the first helpful answer. :)
You don't want many side effects so you decide to run a msten/dmz stack and ask if you need a serm? smh...

How many cycles have you ran and what were they?

RL88

Awards
I have run 4 cycles and they were Bold200, Trenavar, Mithras, Mechabol and all done with OTC PCT.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I have run 4 cycles and they were Bold200, Trenavar, Mithras, Mechabol and all done with OTC PCT.
That's just plain dumb, you can not use a serm, but don't advise other people that they don't need one, have you taken blood work to show you are fine?

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Right ?!! And to the person running this stack . Dose your super DMZ everyday or not at all ...
He shouldn't even run dmz even if he dose dose every day If he thought pulsing and not using a serm was a good idea

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
He shouldn't even run dmz even if he dose dose every day If he thought pulsing and not using a serm was a good idea
Idk what pulsing is but I remember when I didn't know that dosing at least twice a day was the actual way to get results .., I was running super DMZ as well but I just popped two a day and at once instead of 1 in the am and 1 in the pm . I talked to some dude who sold the stuff and he was like , your wasting that bottle by doing that , your not gonna see any gains what so ever if you keep doing that and that they have half lives and. That's why you need to dose at least twice a day with orals .. IM is a different story , that's all based on the type of ester but testosterone is dosed typically twice a week and like 2-3 days apart like a Monday and a Thursday , I got my trest on a Tuesday so I did my 1st research that day so I'm gonna do like Tuesdays and Fridays but I'm thinking that I might just do the Monday and Thursday starting this coming week ..

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
okay maybe i just stop posting here after all the negativity.
Don't be a baby. People will try to give advice when a sensible question is asked by someone who has attempted to do a bit of research (which is more than just finding where to buy the product from at the cheapest price).

When you've tried and get it wrong, people will help, but it's obvious you've not read watched cycle layouts etc if you first question is about taking a short lifed oral 3 times per week M W F.

Do some research on a proper cycle, if that's what you want to do, and then ask. People will help and you'd be surprised at the amount of knowledge you gather along the way, that you may be able to start passing on yourself.

Read about the product you're taking for an hour and you'll be amazed at what you find out. It's composition, it's side effects, it's half life, it's strength and dosing parameters. You can then use all of these as a basis for how to plan a cycle including support supplements, timing of administration, what dose to start at and what to ramp up to, and how/what to stack it with for best results. Then ask.

People will spot someone who has done a little bit of research and will flood you with information. If you can't spend the hour to use google and read up, then you shouldn't be taking it anyway.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
It's like you only dose 3 times a week and supposedly doesn't cause shut down, therefore no pct. But I think it's a load of nonsense IMO
Isn't 5mg trest for a few days supposed to shut you down by like 90%. Cannot remember the numbers at all, other than 5mg.

Was talking to my brother in law yesterday who is booked in for the snip. Anyway, when my time comes, I'm seriously considering just using trest for the rest of my life lol!!

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Isn't 5mg trest for a few days supposed to shut you down by like 90%. Cannot remember the numbers at all, other than 5mg. Was talking to my brother in law yesterday who is booked in for the snip. Anyway, when my time comes, I'm seriously considering just using trest for the rest of my life lol!!
Omg lmao , yeah I'm running it at 100 a week but I'm tempted to up to 150 and super tempted to start running this DMZ and on my last week bump 45mg up to 60

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
Omg lmao , yeah I'm running it at 100 a week but I'm tempted to up to 150 and super tempted to start running this DMZ and on my last week bump 45mg up to 60
But seriously, pulsing seems ridiculous. If someone can give me a well worded scientific reason as to why with evidence, I'll gladly change my mind. But to me it seems like bro-lore at it's absolute best.

I can't find where I read about the shutdown on trest, but I'm sure I read that. Definitely going to look at this when I want to stop baby making. No more condoms and I get massive without her moaning at me. Win win...

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
It's going to cause shut down, and also hinder gains. Waste of time

RL88

Awards
I read an article named How to pulse orals By Dr.D and it was very informative and i got the idea from there, and sorry for my last post just short temper thats all.

Number 10

Number 10

Awards
  • Established
I read an article named How to pulse orals By Dr.D and it was very informative and i got the idea from there, and sorry for my last post just short temper thats all.
Today one of your "on" days?

I'm joking. To me, it seems like a pointless idea. You take AAS to build muscle mass or maintain muscle mass whilst cutting. To do so you want as stable blood levels as possible to ensure you're in a constant anabolic state and to reduce the side effects of hormone fluctuation as far as is possible.

Pulsing flies absolutely against this, as your blood levels aren't stable; you'll be anabolic before/during your workout if you're taking them then, and then sliding off quickly thereafter. You want to be at your most anabolic AFTER you've trained, as that is when you grow. You're also going to be up and down hormone wise, so the sides will be worse.