SUPER DMZ 2.0 Log

TLW

TLW

Awards
I have some prescription stuff I just don't know if I should take that on cycle. I guess I'll just wear a mask until my cycle is over lol

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I have some prescription stuff I just don't know if I should take that on cycle. I guess I'll just wear a mask until my cycle is over lol
Yea for real lol of its not painful and completely hideous I'd say just tough it out..maybe some more expierenced guys will chime in

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Accutane at 20mg daily for 5-6 months will destroy acne but you need to stay away from partying.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have accutane but I didn't think I could use that on cycle? I don't party anyways haha
Low dose Accutane is fine. The initial prescribing dosage was too high. They then performed low dose trials and proved that Accutane was effective and safer than the high dose studies. 20mg daily is proven. Just stay well hydrated and stay away from acetominophen and alcohol.

Low-dose isotretinoin in the treatment of acne vulgaris.

Amichai B, Shemer A, Grunwald MH.
Huzot Clinic of Clalit Health Services, Ashkelon, Israel.

BACKGROUND: The efficacy of isotretinoin at 0.5 to 1.0 mg/kg per day in the treatment of acne is well established and considered safe, although it is sometimes not easily tolerated because of its cutaneous side effects. OBJECTIVE: The purpose of this study was to determine the efficacy of low-dose isotretinoin in the treatment of acne. METHODS: In this prospective, noncomparative, open-label study, 638 patients, both male and female, with moderate acne were enrolled and treated with isotretinoin at 20 mg/d (approximately 0.3-0.4 mg/kg per day) for 6 months. The patients were divided into two age groups: 12 to 20 and 21 to 35 years old. Patients were evaluated at 2-month intervals by means of clinical and laboratory examinations. A 4-year follow-up was also carried out. RESULTS: At the end of the treatment phase, good results were observed in 94.8% of the patients aged 12 to 20 years, and in 92.6% of the patients aged 21 to 35 years. Failure of the treatment occurred in 5.2% and 7.4% of the two groups, respectively. Twenty-one patients dropped out of the study because of lack of compliance, and another patient discontinued participation because of a laboratory side effect. During the 4-year follow-up period, relapses of the acne occurred in 3.9% of the patients aged 12 to 20 years and in 5.9% of the patients aged 21 to 35 years. Elevated serum lipid levels (up to 20% higher than the upper limit of normal value) were found in 4.2% of the patients and abnormal (<twice the upper limit of normal values) liver tests were observed in 4.8%. LIMITATIONS: This was a noncomparative, open-label study. CONCLUSION: Six months of treatment with low-dose isotretinoin (20 mg/d) was found to be effective in the treatment of moderate acne, with a low incidence of severe side effects and at a lower cost than higher doses.

PMID: 16546586 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

TLW

TLW

Awards
Low dose Accutane is fine. The initial prescribing dosage was too high. They then performed low dose trials and proved that Accutane was effective and safer than the high dose studies. 20mg daily is proven. Just stay well hydrated and stay away from acetominophen and alcohol.

Low-dose isotretinoin in the treatment of acne vulgaris.

Amichai B, Shemer A, Grunwald MH.
Huzot Clinic of Clalit Health Services, Ashkelon, Israel.

BACKGROUND: The efficacy of isotretinoin at 0.5 to 1.0 mg/kg per day in the treatment of acne is well established and considered safe, although it is sometimes not easily tolerated because of its cutaneous side effects. OBJECTIVE: The purpose of this study was to determine the efficacy of low-dose isotretinoin in the treatment of acne. METHODS: In this prospective, noncomparative, open-label study, 638 patients, both male and female, with moderate acne were enrolled and treated with isotretinoin at 20 mg/d (approximately 0.3-0.4 mg/kg per day) for 6 months. The patients were divided into two age groups: 12 to 20 and 21 to 35 years old. Patients were evaluated at 2-month intervals by means of clinical and laboratory examinations. A 4-year follow-up was also carried out. RESULTS: At the end of the treatment phase, good results were observed in 94.8% of the patients aged 12 to 20 years, and in 92.6% of the patients aged 21 to 35 years. Failure of the treatment occurred in 5.2% and 7.4% of the two groups, respectively. Twenty-one patients dropped out of the study because of lack of compliance, and another patient discontinued participation because of a laboratory side effect. During the 4-year follow-up period, relapses of the acne occurred in 3.9% of the patients aged 12 to 20 years and in 5.9% of the patients aged 21 to 35 years. Elevated serum lipid levels (up to 20% higher than the upper limit of normal value) were found in 4.2% of the patients and abnormal (<twice the upper limit of normal values) liver tests were observed in 4.8%. LIMITATIONS: This was a noncomparative, open-label study. CONCLUSION: Six months of treatment with low-dose isotretinoin (20 mg/d) was found to be effective in the treatment of moderate acne, with a low incidence of severe side effects and at a lower cost than higher doses.

PMID: 16546586 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Thank you! Ill start tomorrow

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
When do you dose? 2 caps morning or 1 morning/1 afternoon, or 1 morning 1 pre-workout?

4200kcals is a **** ton. Best of luck.

TLW

TLW

Awards
When do you dose? 2 caps morning or 1 morning/1 afternoon, or 1 morning 1 pre-workout?

4200kcals is a **** ton. Best of luck.
1 at 8:30 during work then when I get off at 4:30 then I hit the gym at 5:30.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
How is it going?

TLW

TLW

Awards
Hey guys weight gain has stalled at plus 7lbs for the last few days, tomorrow is the beginning of week three.

steppinRazor

Awards
Hey guys weight gain has stalled at plus 7lbs for the last few days, tomorrow is the beginning of week three.
week three..hell yeah man. How's body comp thus far

TLW

TLW

Awards
week three..hell yeah man. How's body comp thus far
Very good, even though the scale only says plus 7lbs it looks like a lot more. I'm thinking week 3 should be the week where most of the weight gains occur, I'm hoping at least.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah buddy!!! 7 pounds is still sweet dude. This week should be good for sure!!

TLW

TLW

Awards
Question for everyone I'm on week three now and I'm actually only up 6lbs now I lost 1lb. Anyone know why weight gains aren't coming, or should I just be patient?

klint

klint

Awards
Learning as i go sorry dont know. am sure ur diet is in check. hows ur bloat?
Just keep.at it

TLW

TLW

Awards
Learning as i go sorry dont know. am sure ur diet is in check. hows ur bloat?
Just keep.at it
Not much bloating at all, diet is the same I've even upped the calories slightly. Hoping it starts to kick in more middle of week three. When I did my cycle of beastdrol I was up 16lbs on week three.

steppinRazor

Awards
Question for everyone I'm on week three now and I'm actually only up 6lbs now I lost 1lb. Anyone know why weight gains aren't coming, or should I just be patient?
Hmm..could be a nice recomping effect going on. At any rate, I'd definitely rather put on 6-10lbs of quality lbm than blow the **** up and gain 20..

TLW

TLW

Awards
Hmm..could be a nice recomping effect going on. At any rate, I'd definitely rather put on 6-10lbs of quality lbm than blow the **** up and gain 20..
Yeah agreed. I'm hoping I make it to 10lbs! Ill be happy with that.

TLW

TLW

Awards
So much for hoping to get to 10lbs, I was kinda expecting middle of week 3 to be good and it hasn't disappointed. Strength gains are up I did 100lb incline dumbbells for the first time. Up 11lbs!

klint

klint

Awards
So much for hoping to get to 10lbs, I was kinda expecting middle of week 3 to be good and it hasn't disappointed. Strength gains are up I did 100lb incline dumbbells for the first time. Up 11lbs!
Congrates on ur db mate..like posted already ur gains sound solid and if dry u shouldnt lose much in pct which would be kool

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome log brother!

Featured Online Retailer of Super-DMZ Rx 2.0
BLACKSTONE LABS 10% Off Discount Code = HEAVY10

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just going to say up your calories a little more..then I read more..Up 11..SWEET!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Better late than never bro but subbed. I'm actually running epi / super DMZ stack at the moment. How's your bp etc?

TLW

TLW

Awards
Better late than never bro but subbed. I'm actually running epi / super DMZ stack at the moment. How's your bp etc?
Bp is slightly high, but nothing that isn't manageable. Only sides is acne, and lower back pumps are pretty intense with deadlifts.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh crap..Back pumps. Almost forgfot. I only ususally get them with SD. Dammit, gotta snag some taurine before the weekend..WHEN MY LOG STARTS!!!!

TLW

TLW

Awards
Oh crap..Back pumps. Almost forgfot. I only ususally get them with SD. Dammit, gotta snag some taurine before the weekend..WHEN MY LOG STARTS!!!!
They just started getting pretty bad but then again I did hyperextensions right after deadlifts haha

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HAHAH...yeah that will do it

TLW

TLW

Awards
Up 12lbs. Strength gains way up. I'm hoping the strength gains stay after cycle.

steppinRazor

Awards
God damn brother

12g00bk

Awards
Have any of y'all tried dmz by anabolic technologies? I was wondering because it is cheaper then 2.0 but I would rather spent the extra money is that stuff is crap.

steppinRazor

Awards
Have any of y'all tried dmz by anabolic technologies? I was wondering because it is cheaper then 2.0 but I would rather spent the extra money is that stuff is crap.
Haven't heard of the other stuff..but sdmz 2.0 is methyl sten and dmz, that's the appeal. A lot of good reviews,i have a bottle stashed away.

TLW

TLW

Awards
Hey sorry everyone this log sucked! I've been really busy with work. But I'm beginning week 2 of pct, I haven't lost any weight which I'm surprised gains are very dry. I ended up finishing up 13lbs which I was very happy about. The thing that impressed me the most about this was the strength gains. Kinda feeling emotional on pct with the clomid but I get that every time I just suck it up and tell myself don't be a bitch. Acne is starting to go away thank god. Overall I'm very happy with super dmz 2.0 however I wouldn't run it again because of the acne was out of control, kind of want to keep my face scar free for the ladeeees.

klint

klint

Awards
It didnt suck pal. there ia always a need to learn about different compounds and what type of results come from them. u should be well chuffed with that dry weight gain. just keep away from girly flicks during pct ;)

12g00bk

Awards
Lmao sorry when you said you a bit emotional all I could think of is that dude from longest yard when they swap his roids out with estrogen! Good log bro.

TLW

TLW

Awards
Lmao sorry when you said you a bit emotional all I could think of is that dude from longest yard when they swap his roids out with estrogen! Good log bro.
Hahaha, that's some funny **** bro

TLW

TLW

Awards
So today I noticed a nasty stretch mark on my shoulder, kinda under my armpit it's a really dark red pink color. Guess they grew too fast. Anyone have any tips on making it less noticeable?

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
So today I noticed a nasty stretch mark on my shoulder, kinda under my armpit it's a really dark red pink color. Guess they grew too fast. Anyone have any tips on making it less noticeable?
I've heard cocoa butter helps

TLW

TLW

Awards
I got that and tried that on my bicep because I had a small one on there and it didn't do much good.

12g00bk

Awards
How did your pct go bro? Just got my dmz in and I'm trying to decide what pct I want to run.