Summer Test/Tren ++

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
One more question. I noticed on my last cycle I had a little bit of hairloss. I was thinking of throwing in propecia. Anyone have experience with it ?

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Make sure to read up on the negatives before considering it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finasteride#Adverse_effects

Quite a few medical documents I've seen seem to be very conclusive about it permanently lowering libido/causing erectile dysfunction. As with any drug, there's a chance you won't experience these side effects. But then again, what's the use of pretty hair without a functioning dick?

Consider that finasteride is primarily used to treat MPB. Typically that tends to encompass those who are naturally balding, and especially those who are genetically predisposed to it. You say you had "a bit of hairloss"...are you sure you want to take the risks of finasteride to prevent that? Did the hair never grow back? Hairloss on cycle is not a sign of balding, often times it's a sign of strong adrogenic activity, those who are not predisposed to balding often lose hair and then grow it back after they're off cycle. Are you worried about gear causing permanent baldness (meaning you're predisposed to it, ie it's going to happen eventually whether you're on gear or not), or just about shedding?

If it's the former, talk to your doctor about long-term use of finasteride and how it's best-used for preventing genetic onset of balding. If it's the latter...don't do it.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
green earth with the knowledge!!! i started to go bald the same time as a friend. he started taking propecia and i didnt. i dont have hair he has a full head of hair. ****ing prick. i shave my head so i cant help you with keeping hair knowledge

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Nice article about it. Never though to wiki it. I'm torn still. Mpb runs in my family. We have thick ass hair until about age 30 and then the receding line starts. I'm sure AAS has quickened that a bit. I think I may just order it and if I notice it happening I will take it. I just noticed this because I usually get my hair lined up and this time around I told my barber not to do it so I could get my natural line up back. However, upon a month or so it has yet to come back. It's not bad, but it def moved back an 1/2 or 1 inch. Hey it may grow back before I start my next round, but better to be prepared then not, right... My linbido is crazy anyhow, I don't think it will hurt even if it does decrease it a bit. It may be a good thing. I was just curious of how it would diminish gains, and or if their was any horrible side effects. Thank you guys for the input. Just trying to learn all the ins and outs.

cleveland1

cleveland1

Awards
Doctor just called with blood results. Test is at 454. Which is right in the middle of perfect range. LDL high, HDL low. Soooo back on Simvastin and let the cycle begin !! I'm gonna make another thread since the program has changed up so much. Prob do my first pin next Monday.