Summer Job

b2b2

Awards
Does anyone have any summer job ideas for a college student that will be part time just to earn some money and still allow me to have time to train/eat properly?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For starters, you should be able to balance any job with training and nutrition. Many of us balance full time or even multiple jobs, school, families, training/nutrition, along with time for fun/relaxation. It's all about preparation and time management. But as far as some ideas... Landscape companies, grocery stores, retail stores, waiting tables, doctors offices, law firms/gov. offices etc. You could look for something pertaining to your future career to learn more about it. Might even open doors for future opportunities.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For starters, you should be able to balance any job with training and nutrition. Many of us balance full time or even multiple jobs, school, families, training/nutrition, along with time for fun/relaxation. It's all about preparation and time management. But as far as some ideas... Landscape companies, grocery stores, retail stores, waiting tables, doctors offices, law firms/gov. offices etc. You could look for something pertaining to your future career to learn more about it. Might even open doors for future opportunities.
So much this^^^ Even during the weeks where I'm pushing 80 hours and have to travel, I make the time. Definitely look into the possibility of getting a job that relates to what you're going to college for and what field you eventually hope to join.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Smont Anabolics 7
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
Anabolics 1