Summer cycle, opinions welcome!

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
First, some back round/cycle history...I am 6'1.5" (gotta get that 1/2 inch) and ~213-215lbs, 28 yrs old. I have run one real cycle (test E@500/wk), and numerous SARM cycles. I am about to reach the conclusion of a Celtic Labs Ostabol cycle as a bridge and am planning my next move. My primary goals are aesthetics and figure (I don't compete, I'm just really vain ;) ).

I want to tack on some more muscle while improving definition and try something new, so I am planing a 12 week recomp cycle, starting with a month of german volume training followed by a month of ? I'm not sure yet, and finishing off with one more month of GVT.

I was thinking about 350-500 test E/week with 300 Mast/week for 12 wks. I know most people use Mast exclusively for cutting, but it is readily available and legit where I am, so I figured it could be useful for my goals and would be synergistic with the test. Not sure if it will give me much in terms of mass, but I am really only looking for around 10lbs. Also, I was actually considering staying on the lower end of the test dose or maybe switching to test P. Thoughts, suggestions?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd go with Test E and Mast E it'll save u from pinning EOD. That's a good cycle for your goals, the rest is all diet of course which I'm sure u know. 350-500mg of test is fine and 300-500 Mast should do great.

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! I've never used mast but have heard great things, mostly mood/aggression related from friends who are using the same exact same stuff I am considering. Most had really positive changes in their body comp, but some of these people are

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
*not sure what went wrong with my last post*

continuing.. but some of these people are <10% bf, and I definitely have that 2nd digit, 12% on a good day if I had to guess. Not sure if it is worth it to run mast >300wk where I am at now, but its around and fairly inexpensive. Is there a noticeable difference in your opinion if I go to 500?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yes 500 is the sweet spot for most. I've found mast to really help u lean out if your diet is on point. Its more used for competition but I think it'd still serve u good for your goal.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Yes 500 is the sweet spot for most. I've found mast to really help u lean out if your diet is on point. Its more used for competition but I think it'd still serve u good for your goal.
Oh man there is a face I havent seen around here in a while! How did your show go brother?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Oh man there is a face I havent seen around here in a while! How did your show go brother?
Its this Saturday brah. I had to push it back but I'm pretty confident I'm gonna take the whole thing.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Its this Saturday brah. I had to push it back but I'm pretty confident I'm gonna take the whole thing.
Super sick man! Hit your poses, and stat cocky. you will take it

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I bet how long and how low did you go on your carbs ?
Just yesterday and 2day lol but I'm rather geared up so its brutal. My metabolism is super fast now. I had like 24 grams yesterday and I'll have 29 grams 2day.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Just yesterday and 2day lol but I'm rather geared up so its brutal. My metabolism is super fast now. I had like 24 grams yesterday and I'll have 29 grams 2day.
Damn what's that like one cup of oatmeal before you hit the gym?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 28
inforlife Anabolics 8