Suggestions on dosing and stacking...

Flblonde77

Awards
Ok, I went to VS and bought PES SHIFT and NOCODRENE. Now, in your honest opinions, should I just start off taking just one, and then incorporate the other later? If so, which is the best one to start with?

As far as taking the supplements, I work out each day around 10am, and I usually like to do fasting cardio in the am, with weights in the evening. I eat right after my cardio workout, and then a snack before weights.

If I were to take any of these in the am, would I need to eat something first? Or can they be taken in a fasted state?

What dosages, timing and advice do you have to get me started? Thanks so much everyone!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They would be best taken on empty stomach if possible.

Not sure it would matter too much which one you started with first if you choose to go one at a time. I'd probably do Shift first then add Norcodrene later (adding stims for better energy and mood later on in a cut would be my line of thinking).

For Shift either 2 caps upon waking in the AM or you could do one AM and one PM.

For Norcodrene start with one cap upon waking to assess tolerance. Once that is assessed a second dose 5-6 hours later (or around that depending on meal timing). If tolerance is fine you can eventually bump up to 2 caps upon waking and 1 later in the day.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree with bolt10. I can't disagree with a pes rep;) But you will get good results with this stack! I recommend it all the time. Have you used these two product before seperate or no?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, I went to VS and bought PES SHIFT and NOCODRENE. Now, in your honest opinions, should I just start off taking just one, and then incorporate the other later? If so, which is the best one to start with?

As far as taking the supplements, I work out each day around 10am, and I usually like to do fasting cardio in the am, with weights in the evening. I eat right after my cardio workout, and then a snack before weights.

If I were to take any of these in the am, would I need to eat something first? Or can they be taken in a fasted state?

What dosages, timing and advice do you have to get me started? Thanks so much everyone!!
Like Sean said, going go to be best taken in a fasted state away from insulin release.

Flblonde77

Awards
I agree with bolt10. I can't disagree with a pes rep;) But you will get good results with this stack! I recommend it all the time. Have you used these two product before seperate or no?
No. I have never used them before. Looking forward to giving them a shot.

Flblonde77

Awards
They would be best taken on empty stomach if possible.

Not sure it would matter too much which one you started with first if you choose to go one at a time. I'd probably do Shift first then add Norcodrene later (adding stims for better energy and mood later on in a cut would be my line of thinking).

For Shift either 2 caps upon waking in the AM or you could do one AM and one PM.

For Norcodrene start with one cap upon waking to assess tolerance. Once that is assessed a second dose 5-6 hours later (or around that depending on meal timing). If tolerance is fine you can eventually bump up to 2 caps upon waking and 1 later in the day.
Thank you!!! :)