Dermatrest/Oral Tr3st Dosing suggestions

liddodragon

Awards
Hi all,

I was planning on running a 6-8 week Dermatrest/Oral Tr3st run. I was thinking starting off with 75mg TD in the morning after a shower and then 25mg PWO of oral. From there on I will ramp up to 100mg TD and 25mg oral, then higher if sides aren't horrible. I haven't seen many logs of this run, just a few comments saying they have run TD and oral PWO. If anyone knows of any logs or more info regarding this run I am open to pointing me in the right direction.Thanks!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No logs but I have ran both several times and like to split them 50mg TD and 50mg pre. That's normally protocol when using 100mg. Have you ran trest before? If not don't jump into 100mg daily. Start at 25mg TD and 25mg oral just to make sure there is no gyno flare up. Do you have an ai on hand?

liddodragon

Awards
No logs but I have ran both several times and like to split them 50mg TD and 50mg pre. That's normally protocol when using 100mg. Have you ran trest before? If not don't jump into 100mg daily. Start at 25mg TD and 25mg oral just to make sure there is no gyno flare up. Do you have an ai on hand?
Wow thanks. I definitely do have an AI in hand and plan running it EOD while on cycle. I have not ran Trest, just original Epi and 2 1-T Tren cycles from the late great Primordial Performance.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
I've seen this bounce back and forth, but isn't Epistane a fairly potent SERM/anti-E, or at least hammers E2 pretty low?

Couldn't you just run Epistane as a strong anti-E protocol along stuff like Trest that highly aromatises?

liddodragon

Awards
Hmm that is interesting. Been awhile since I have had Epistane. May think of combining the 2. I do have RCs of Nolva and Exemestane mostly for PCT but I could use the Exemestane during at a low dose to combat E flares. Just debating on what support supps to use. I have Cycle Support along with a multi 2-3 grams of Vitamin and C and fish oil.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
More of a question, then a suggestion! Just seems epistane crushes E2 pretty hard, might make a good choice especially for Trest. However Trest does convert to a more potent form of estrogen.

Throwing it out there to see what others think about running epistane with Trest as your E2 control instead of Aromasin/Arimidex.

liddodragon

Awards
Well y'all I decided to add in Epistane. I have Nolva for pct and Exemestane in case of flares up. May just start at 6.25mg EOD to be safe and ramp up if need be. Looking for any on cycle otc supps to add in as well as for PCT. I will for sure have Tudca, Cycle Support and K1ngsblood all throughout. Wasrl thinking Sup3r PCT and some sort of cortisol control. But to go far in the new stuff.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epiandro stacked well with treat.
Epiandro converts to DHT

DHT is an estrogen antagonist and will combat most E2 sides if dosed high enough

Eight

Eight

Awards
The usual supports recommended for epistane are taurine (for back pumps) and glucosamine + joint support.

liddodragon

Awards
I guess what I'm asking is other than AI, liver, blood pressure vitamins and things what support supps would be good i.e. K1NGSBLOOD

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

I was planning on running a 6-8 week Dermatrest/Oral Tr3st run. I was thinking starting off with 75mg TD in the morning after a shower and then 25mg PWO of oral. From there on I will ramp up to 100mg TD and 25mg oral, then higher if sides aren't horrible. I haven't seen many logs of this run, just a few comments saying they have run TD and oral PWO. If anyone knows of any logs or more info regarding this run I am open to pointing me in the right direction.Thanks!
You pretty much have it figured out i ran it for 6 weeks at 125mg a day. I was experienced with trest though so start your doses around 50 -75 mg a day split between the TD and oral however you fancy. Whatever your dose of the TD is daily do your best to split between am and pm as oral trest has an extremely short half life. Should have fun just keep your AI handy and stay disciplined on your dosing cause trest can sneak up and smack you if you let it.

liddodragon

Awards
You pretty much have it figured out i ran it for 6 weeks at 125mg a day. I was experienced with trest though so start your doses around 50 -75 mg a day split between the TD and oral however you fancy. Whatever your dose of the TD is daily do your best to split between am and pm as oral trest has an extremely short half life. Should have fun just keep your AI handy and stay disciplined on your dosing cause trest can sneak up and smack you if you let it.
Thanks buddy!

liddodragon

Awards
So as for adding Havoc, any suggestions on when to dose? Maybe a few hours after my AM application of TD Tr3st?

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
So as for adding Havoc, any suggestions on when to dose? Maybe a few hours after my AM application of TD Tr3st?
Depending on what your dosing it at, split it even throughout the day just like everything else. The only time you specifically time the dose for certain things is to avoid the god awful sides.

liddodragon

Awards
Depending on what your dosing it at, split it even throughout the day just like everything else. The only time you specifically time the dose for certain things is to avoid the god awful sides.
Thanks bud. I think I got a handle on it. Most likely I'll use TD Tr3st after my morning shower, split up my 30mg of Epi to 10mg throughout the day: morning, afternoon, night. The oral Tr3st will be PWO. I'm starting at 50mg total of Tr3st. Non training days do the same or use TD for both doses since it has a longer half life. Can anyone chime in on this dosing protocol?

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bud. I think I got a handle on it. Most likely I'll use TD Tr3st after my morning shower, split up my 30mg of Epi to 10mg throughout the day: morning, afternoon, night. The oral Tr3st will be PWO. I'm starting at 50mg total of Tr3st. Non training days do the same or use TD for both doses since it has a longer half life. Can anyone chime in on this dosing protocol?
Only use oral trest for pwo everything else you have nailed down.

liddodragon

Awards
Y'all think Ar1macare Pro would be better than Cycle Support 2.0 since it may help with sides? I am adding extra Tudca and do have a real AI on hand.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Y'all think Ar1macare Pro would be better than Cycle Support 2.0 since it may help with sides? I am adding extra Tudca and do have a real AI on hand.
I don't tend to take a cycle support that has or claims to have an AI in it. I control all my E with my own dosing of a stand alone AI. Pretty sure it would be a negligible difference though. Serm > otc ai.

liddodragon

Awards
Haven't started but had the thought if it would be a good idea to do the Tr3st for 8 wks and Epi for 6 wks starting with Tr3st and then Epi on wk 2 for 6 wks or just so both at the same time for 6 wks?

liddodragon

Awards
Bump. Should I just do both for 8 wks or Tr3st then wks in do Epi for the remaining 6. Or just do both for 6 wks since Epi can get harsh after 6? Comments? Turns in advance!

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Should I just do both for 8 wks or Tr3st then wks in do Epi for the remaining 6. Or just do both for 6 wks since Epi can get harsh after 6? Comments? Turns in advance!
Take your epi for 4-6 weeks and your trest for 8 start your Epi with your trest.

Animal1988

Awards
Trest is the best I been out the game for a while now does anyone know how to get Olympus UK here in the states or anywhere else we can get it now???

franks009

Awards
  • Established
50mg pwo is the bees knees. I am entering my 6 out of 8 weeks. Started with 50 mg split does am and pm for TD but recently bumped to 100mg split dose. With the 50mg pwo. Im using a RC exem and only need 6.25 e3d. Might actually bump to every other day since my face is getting pretty oily.