Olympus Dermatrest

broker760

Awards
I have 2 bottles of Olympus Labs Dermatrest from 2017. The bottles were stored in my Bathroom medicine cabinet. I would like to use them on a Mithras cycle i am planning. Will the 2 bottles still be good? Thanks for your help.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have 2 bottles of Olympus Labs Dermatrest from 2017. The bottles were stored in my Bathroom medicine cabinet. I would like to use them on a Mithras cycle i am planning. Will the 2 bottles still be good? Thanks for your help.
They're fine.
. (y)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You should be ok

Oldog

Awards
Same here. I have 2 old bottles of Dermatrest and trying to decide on the best way to use it ?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used to carefully cut the bottles open and empty the contents into a Tupperware container and draw up my dose with a syringe. Cutting it open obviously means you can drain the fuker empty, especially if there's any sediment settled at the bottom. If it's gotten a bit thick, just add some hand sanitizer to it and mix.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you should send them to me for evaluation ;)

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what would a good solo cycle of 2 bottles of dermatrest look like?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what would a good solo cycle of 2 bottles of dermatrest look like?
200 mgs pre work out on your hardest workdays only like bench and squats. use something else for saturation. DHTs stack nicely with trest. I recommend Stanogen by Apex. but literally anything that behaves similar to winny will be a good combo.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you should use NACs method. sometimes topicals loose a little alchol when stored over long periods of time. if the bottle isnt full, the dosages will be off.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
I am lazy and just add some rubbing alcohol to my old transdermals and then shake the crap out of them, and shake more before every application. Benzoyl alcohol would probably be even better. Dosing is surely off a bit but I am not too worried.