stupid questions

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, for nolva the half life is so long it makes no difference, I still like consistent time tho for dosing, but it shouldn't make a huge difference anyhow.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stupid question of the moment:

Why isn't it recommended to take creatine, NOS, other common supplements while ON?

I've read on other threads and I've had others respond to my threads stating to save such items for post cycle...why wouldn't those be benificial while on cycle?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they are beneficial on cycle. the NOS tho could make pumps overly severe tho. the only real reason to avoid them is less system strain, plus its a decent time to get off creatine for a month since you are on it the rest of the year

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
they are beneficial on cycle. the NOS tho could make pumps overly severe tho. the only real reason to avoid them is less system strain, plus its a decent time to get off creatine for a month since you are on it the rest of the year
Plus if you save it for pct you'll be saving money taking a month or so off of supplementation. These supps are said to lessen the amount of gains lost in pct. Also less is more (basically what easy said) while ON, as your body is already clearing a lot of toxins and saying WTF are you doing to me @sshole???

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't posted one of these in a while:

after a cycle, how do you approach your doctor (and insurance provider) about getting propper blood work?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I haven't posted one of these in a while:

after a cycle, how do you approach your doctor (and insurance provider) about getting propper blood work?
Just tell your doctor you want to get blood work done. If he asks why, say you have been feeling light headed or something. Blood work is like the first thing theyll do if you report some sort of problem like lethargy or dizziness

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tell that pussy you've been running ph's and you want some blood work done to make sure your hormones/cholesterol has recovered. What the fcuk's he gonna say, he's there to please you not the other way around. That c*nt gets paid (ALLOT) to do what you ask him for, so just ask. Honesty is always your best policy IMO!!

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Tell that pussy you've been running ph's and you want some blood work done to make sure your hormones/cholesterol has recovered. What the fcuk's he gonna say, he's there to please you not the other way around. That c*nt gets paid (ALLOT) to do what you ask him for, so just ask. Honesty is always your best policy IMO!!
In less, lighter words I agree! haha. If your supp is legal then evenmore by all means...tell it like it is! I'm one day off my cycle and I'll be heading in to the docs to get bloodwork done as I want to know what my values are...and to prove to my buddies that I'm not dying :)

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
i like this thread :thumbsup: is it safe to say that i should stay away from wet supplements? since dry supps do the same without the estrogen? yes another dumb question

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
i like this thread :thumbsup: is it safe to say that i should stay away from wet supplements? since dry supps do the same without the estrogen? yes another dumb question
Not quite as there have been some who have taken superdrol and have gotten gyno...some have even claimed that they got gyno from Epi/Havoc...

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
i took a bottle and a half of SD a week before they took it off the shelves of our local supp store, and after some time my buddy and I did notice puffy nipps, even a lil soreness if i touched them but beleive me as soon as i noticed it i started hitting crazy pushups, anything to flatten the puffyness, and proud to say its gone now

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i took a bottle and a half of SD a week before they took it off the shelves of our local supp store, and after some time my buddy and I did notice puffy nipps, even a lil soreness if i touched them but beleive me as soon as i noticed it i started hitting crazy pushups, anything to flatten the puffyness, and proud to say its gone now

are you trying to say that doing "crazy pushups":icon_lol: actually got rid of your gyno?

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
of course not only that, getting off all supps together doing pushups and flat bench fixed things though

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you're 19 years old, 5'11 and you weigh 145 pounds and you're taking SD?!?!?!?!?

what did you're post cycle therapy consist of?

1. you're too young to take these kinds of products!
  2. 1.5 bottles...WTF?
  3. you used pushups to lessen the effects of gyno? :think:
do you understand that SD is a very potent steroid?

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
of course not only that, getting off all supps together doing pushups and flat bench fixed things though
This is a joke!!! I might put your comments into my siggy. WOW lol...........mad push-ups to kill gyno!! Well fcuk pct then!!:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
try reading dumbass, i said it HELPED (in my theory but i might be wrong, thats why im here) not fixed it and i was 17/18 just getting into the whole workout/supp thing im here for INFO and advice not to be criticized by some ppl on a forum, and i didnt really know about post cycle therapy back then either so i didnt do post cycle therapy, also when i bought it, it wasnt banned. and comon even if it was if it gave you 10+ pounds and like 15-20 on ur bench you wouldnt go for another run if you could at that age with that little bit of info? be serious guys

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cokeholio,

do research if you want, but understand that you're too inexperienced and too YOUNG to be messing with anabolics! don't even consider products like this until you have years of training and you've achieved your bodies natural limits...I can guarantee you that you haven't reached that point at 145 pounds!

Remember, it's amazing what the body can do on it's own...naturally!

but I don't think anyone on this forum will condone you using PH's or PS's when you're only 19.

PS: drop the attitude...you make comments like
and you're bound to get flamed!

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I read his post and knew the responses would flare! haha

mr j

Awards
good thread rob. but ima throw some questions too.

1. does it really matter what company it is for specifict product? for example comparing the NOW product to vitamin shopee product ?

??read yeast rice?? etc etc

and ..

2. can specific excercises work to only target certain mucles? like if i only wana gain on legs rather then upper body can that be possible?

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good thread rob. but ima throw some questions too.

1. does it really matter what company it is for specifict product? for example comparing the NOW product to vitamin shopee product ?

??read yeast rice?? etc etc

and ..

2. can specific excercises work to only target certain mucles? like if i only wana gain on legs rather then upper body can that be possible?
No hijacking dude!!
Start your own thread if you'd like or learn some manners and read through this one.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
cokehead, im sorry for starting the flame. Please dont get a bad taste in your mouth about this board. Even the best of us will get burned from time to time. it does sound like your wanting to live the lifestyle and put the work in, just remember this is the only body you have and just because u can buy something to take doesnt mean u should. happy lifting brother, Im out.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
yeah my bad, touchy subject i guess, ive decided to stay away from anything for a while just my muilti v's, creatine, and the rest of the test booster sorry for the attitude fellas

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its good that at least you realize it was a bad idea, and are trying to use what your body has in it instead to see where you can get without aid. I wish I was 19 again.