stopstalking hits it ultra hard with Ultradrol. Sponsored

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
When you guys do these do you go in front and as fast down as you can ? I do but it seems to put a lot of strain on my shoulders.
Never bro...

I go to just below 90 at the elbows(I also only use DB's, currently 70lbs eachx10 max cause of my shoulders), slow and concentrated on the descent and explosive on the contraction. Thats how I do most all of my lifts, especially presses of any kind.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Never bro...

I go to just below 90 at the elbows(I also only use DB's, currently 70lbs eachx10 max cause of my shoulders), slow and concentrated on the descent and explosive on the contraction. Thats how I do most all of my lifts, especially presses of any kind.
From my experience doing presses I have found that going to 90 degrees on db's to be the best for hypertrophy. I used to go way lower and never saw the growth I did when I stopped at 90 degrees.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
From my experience doing presses I have found that going to 90 degrees on db's to be the best for hypertrophy. I used to go way lower and never saw the growth I did when I stopped at 90 degrees.
I agree, it just puts more strain then necessary on the joints.... when i mean just below 90, im talkin 87 max, lol. I dont like the tweak i feel in my shoulder when i bring a bar all the way to my clavicles or Db's almost to shoulder height, and as you stated I saw better growth keeping it in a safe ROM as it was. :thumbsup:

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Good luck. Looking forward to comparing what you got going on to what I did to myself.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
It feels good to know i'm not the only one who just goes to 90 degrees! Awesome sessions man i'm pumped to train tomorrow now

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I hit arms yesterday and pumps were crazy once again. I'm at 20 mg a day and really starting to notice the size and strength increase. No sides whatsoever. Blood pressure is a tiny bit higher but not bad at all.

I was reading another log and the guy was saying 24 mg was really the sweet spot for him. I have enough to run it like that and as long as things keep going the way they are I'm going. To give that a shot.

Hammer curls 40'sx10, 45's10, 50'sx 8

Single arm cable curls 60x10, 65x10, 65x10

Reverse cable curls 85x10. 95x10. 100x 10

Single arm reverse tri pulldowns 60x 10 for three sets

Close grip bench press 135x10, 155x10, 185x 10

Skull crusher 80x10 3 sets

21's (curls) 60 lbs

Wrist curls 80 lbs three sets of 15

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
whats the weight up to know? how many lb increase?

I think using the lowest effective dose with no sides really is ideal....

If your talking the same thread I think you are the guy dosing 24mg and calling it sweet spot is a monster and of course is going to need more for his size to get optimal results. JMO

I think the 16-20 range is the max I would run this... personally I would prefer to run it lower and longer to really solidify gains as opposed to short and high that will give short lived gains more likely then not.... plus not much blood has been done for doses this high... might start getting extremely toxic hindering gains/protein synthesis and obviously forcing the cycle length to be shortened... again JMO but better safe then sorry and I guess SOMEONE has to try it to see if its doable... so IDK im just thinking out loud here...

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whats the weight up to know? how many lb increase?

I think using the lowest effective dose with no sides really is ideal....

If your talking the same thread I think you are the guy dosing 24mg and calling it sweet spot is a monster and of course is going to need more for his size to get optimal results. JMO

I think the 16-20 range is the max I would run this... personally I would prefer to run it lower and longer to really solidify gains as opposed to short and high that will give short lived gains more likely then not.... plus not much blood has been done for doses this high... might start getting extremely toxic hindering gains/protein synthesis and obviously forcing the cycle length to be shortened... again JMO but better safe then sorry and I guess SOMEONE has to try it to see if its doable... so IDK im just thinking out loud here...
I also agree with you. I was thinking of upping the dose to 24 mg to see if o was even worth it. If the sides went up I would drop back down. I still don't know yet because I'm still unsure if I'm gonna let this ride for 6 weeks or 4 and bridge into beast or epi-strong.

I have yet to step on the scale I will either tomorrow or sat and give an update then. I can tell you I look like I have put on a lot of weight and muscle hardness is pretty intense.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I also agree with you. I was thinking of upping the dose to 24 mg to see if o was even worth it. If the sides went up I would drop back down. I still don't know yet because I'm still unsure if I'm gonna let this ride for 6 weeks or 4 and bridge into beast or epi-strong.

I have yet to step on the scale I will either tomorrow or sat and give an update then. I can tell you I look like I have put on a lot of weight and muscle hardness is pretty intense.
I wouldnt doubt it one bit! this thing is a bulking lean mass monster!!! cant weight for the weigh in ;)

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
I usually go down a bit past 90% on shoulder presses, but having hurt my rotator cuff before, Sourdough really hit the nail on the head when he said slow and concentrated negatives and explosive positives. Some people dont lockout at the top too to prevent joint strain, but we are all built differently so just do what is comfortable for you imo. If you look at alot of the big guys using dbs such as jay, he doesnt hit nearly parallel, and he doesnt lockout, but he still builds/maintains muscle nonetheless. Good weight and lifts dude, im really looking forward to if you bump to 24mg, that would be awesome

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was another off day. I went to be at 11pm and woke up at 2am to go duck hunting.

Only noticeable side so far is back pumps. I'm gonna start taking some taurine to see if that helps. Tomorrow I'm going to up to 24 mg as well. If I fond after a week or so that I'm not making anymore gains and sides are up I will drop it back down.

I will be getting a work out on in the morning

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Today was another off day. I went to be at 11pm and woke up at 2am to go duck hunting.

Only noticeable side so far is back pumps. I'm gonna start taking some taurine to see if that helps. Tomorrow I'm going to up to 24 mg as well. If I fond after a week or so that I'm not making anymore gains and sides are up I will drop it back down.

I will be getting a work out on in the morning
ahh luckeeeee... I wish there was some solid duck hunting here in so cal... theres none that I know of...

As for the upping to 24, sounds like a solid plan... im very excited to see how this pans out... and good to know that you are getting back pumps as I got em easy on M1t and SD, a lil on PP so I will likely see them on this as well so Ill just plan ahead with lots of potassium and taurine...

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ahh luckeeeee... I wish there was some solid duck hunting here in so cal... theres none that I know of...

As for the upping to 24, sounds like a solid plan... im very excited to see how this pans out... and good to know that you are getting back pumps as I got em easy on M1t and SD, a lil on PP so I will likely see them on this as well so Ill just plan ahead with lots of potassium and taurine...
Dude I'm in so cal. We have some of the best duck hunting ever. Where in so cal are you ?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I'm running late for work so i will give a workout update later. Jus wanted to give a short update.

Super stoked on the bench numbers hit 275x3 on my 6th set

Also weighed in today and holly hell I was shocked but stoked 215.5 I even double checked on the other gym scale just to be sure.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm running late for work so i will give a workout update later. Jus wanted to give a short update.

Also weighed in today and holly hell I was shocked but stoked 215.5 I even double checked on the other gym scale just to be sure.
getting huge and getting DAMN STRONG!

I love it!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Dude I'm in so cal. We have some of the best duck hunting ever. Where in so cal are you ?
I'm in the mojave desert right by willow springs raceway and edwards AFB..... I know there's deer and boar here but I personally don't know where to go for duck... Where you at?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards

Dude that equates to 13 lbs in about 2 weeks! Thats awesome!

Would you say its all been lean? I'm certain glucose storage and water weight makes up some of that but wharf I'm talkin is chub... Any fat gain? I heard some other express even seemingly leaning out while gaining!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome arm routine brother and love the 21's. they hurt like hell lol. Your arm day is always wicked good.

Well I hit arms yesterday and pumps were crazy once again. I'm at 20 mg a day and really starting to notice the size and strength increase. No sides whatsoever. Blood pressure is a tiny bit higher but not bad at all.

I was reading another log and the guy was saying 24 mg was really the sweet spot for him. I have enough to run it like that and as long as things keep going the way they are I'm going. To give that a shot.

Hammer curls 40'sx10, 45's10, 50'sx 8

Single arm cable curls 60x10, 65x10, 65x10

Reverse cable curls 85x10. 95x10. 100x 10

Single arm reverse tri pulldowns 60x 10 for three sets

Close grip bench press 135x10, 155x10, 185x 10

Skull crusher 80x10 3 sets

21's (curls) 60 lbs

Wrist curls 80 lbs three sets of 15

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice progress broham. Hopefully that 24mg leads to more gains.
I'm really stoked on how mild some people are reporting the sides being.

I agree that's a good looking arm workout. I spend all week looking forward to arm day lol. Do you do your single arm cable curls with your back facing the machine? Or are you facing it?
And wrist curls, standing or supported? That's some impressive weight if its supported/isolated. I think I use 20lb dumbbells supported on a bench.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice progress broham. Hopefully that 24mg leads to more gains.
I'm really stoked on how mild some people are reporting the sides being.

I agree that's a good looking arm workout. I spend all week looking forward to arm day lol. Do you do your single arm cable curls with your back facing the machine? Or are you facing it?
And wrist curls, standing or supported? That's some impressive weight if its supported/isolated. I think I use 20lb dumbbells supported on a bench.
I do them with me facing it ? Should i do them with my back facing ?

And wrist curls are done with a 80 lbs barbell standing

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude that equates to 13 lbs in about 2 weeks! Thats awesome!

Would you say its all been lean? I'm certain glucose storage and water weight makes up some of that but wharf I'm talkin is chub... Any fat gain? I heard some other express even seemingly leaning out while gaining!
I would say I have been leaning out as well

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do them with me facing it ? Should i do them with my back facing ?

And wrist curls are done with a 80 lbs barbell standing
I was just curious. Both ways feel pretty good but just for fun you should try with your back facing it sometime. Grab the cable, turn around and take a couple steps away from the rack. Allows for a different range of motion.
I'll have to try the wrist curls standing next time. I've always done them kneeling supported on a bench.
Getting some good info on this log man.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterdays workout was pretty good, it went like this

Flat bench 135x10,185x10,225x10,225x10,245x8,275x3

Incline bench 135x10,185x10,205x10

Decline bench 185x10,225x10,225x10

Wide grip lat pulldowns 160x10,170x10,180x10

Cable rows 130x10,140x10,140x10

Iso hi row machine 105 each side for 3 sets of ten

Body weight push up super set with body weight pull ups 3 sets o ten with each.

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Goood ****, comparing this log to your 1st chest log, excellent gains so far man, keep it up!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God bless bro your chest days are so dang point on!! I keep tacking notes from them. Keep killing it bro.

Yesterdays workout was pretty good, it went like this

Flat bench 135x10,185x10,225x10,225x10,245x8,275x3

Incline bench 135x10,185x10,205x10

Decline bench 185x10,225x10,225x10

Wide grip lat pulldowns 160x10,170x10,180x10

Cable rows 130x10,140x10,140x10

Iso hi row machine 105 each side for 3 sets of ten

Body weight push up super set with body weight pull ups 3 sets o ten with each.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man your chest Is amazing!!
Leaning out, getting strong. Lets hope your liver doesn't run away lol.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys I just wanted to say sorry for the lack of updates. I have had several workouts since my last post. The pumps are still insane strength is still going way up.I will be a lot better from here on out on giving updates.

I haven't weighed my self again but will soon.

On chest the other day I did dumbbells which i had not done in about 6 months and was able to rep the 100's for sets of ten no problem.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys I just wanted to say sorry for the lack of updates. I have had several workouts since my last post. The pumps are still insane strength is still going way up.I will be a lot better from here on out on giving updates.

On chest the other day I did dumbbells which i had not done in about 6 months and was able to rep the 100's for sets of ten no problem.
damn man, getting strong!!!

You are running the dream oral cycle though lol!

Keep killing it man!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards

Quick question, perhaps you would know. ultradrol being an "active compound" means that it is not a pro hormone yes? As in taking a higher dosage would actually yield more gains vs taking more of a pro hormone doesn't necessarily mean more gains?

asking because i am about to follow your lead and pretty soon ramp up to 20mg of UD bridged from my epi cycle. From everything that ive read it suggests that it is more similar to a steroid?

Sorry for a bit of a thread jack, this has been floating around in my head for a bit now haha

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Quick question, perhaps you would know. ultradrol being an "active compound" means that it is not a pro hormone yes? As in taking a higher dosage would actually yield more gains vs taking more of a pro hormone doesn't necessarily mean more gains?

asking because i am about to follow your lead and pretty soon ramp up to 20mg of UD bridged from my epi cycle. From everything that ive read it suggests that it is more similar to a steroid?

Sorry for a bit of a thread jack, this has been floating around in my head for a bit now haha
theres no similar to it bro... its a full fledged steroid.

n im not sure I follow the bolded section there... what do you mean more PH doesnt mean more gains???

btw the largest rate limiting factor to ANY cycle isnt the amount of steroids your shoving down your throat... its the amount of quality food ;)

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
theres no similar to it bro... its a full fledged steroid.

n im not sure I follow the bolded section there... what do you mean more PH doesnt mean more gains???

btw the largest rate limiting factor to ANY cycle isnt the amount of steroids your shoving down your throat... its the amount of quality food ;)
Yes yes hahaha.

Ok what i mean in the bolded is basically the question in its entirety. With pro hormones, one hits a level where the body simply cannot convert what you are putting into your body. Or make it a steroid. (more or less) IE a higher dose would necessarily be beneficial. With steroids since there is no conversion required i would think that putting more in your system could/would yeild higher gains. Perhaps a huge increase with sides as well but on strictly anabolic purposes would i assume correctly here?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Yes yes hahaha.

Ok what i mean in the bolded is basically the question in its entirety. With pro hormones, one hits a level where the body simply cannot convert what you are putting into your body. Or make it a steroid. (more or less) IE a higher dose would necessarily be beneficial. With steroids since there is no conversion required i would think that putting more in your system could/would yeild higher gains. Perhaps a huge increase with sides as well but on strictly anabolic purposes would i assume correctly here?
To a degree thats true, certainly....

One thing to remember though, especially with the newer prohormones, many of the prohormone compounds themselves have an intrinsic effect before even converting. Other then that, much of the "conversion enzyme saturation" you speak of is over come through multiple spread out dosing and/or transdermal delivery that offers a more consistent release through the dermis....

I wouldnt really worry about hitting any real saturation points with the current set of hormones on the market now unless your stacking multiple 2 step conversion hormones, ie, the entire AMS line or the entire AndroSeries products... at that point your dosing A LOT of compounds requiring multiple conversions...

Pretty much 90% of whats out now though isnt even a PH they are all Designer Steroids.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
To a degree thats true, certainly....

One thing to remember though, especially with the newer prohormones, many of the prohormone compounds themselves have an intrinsic effect before even converting. Other then that, much of the "conversion enzyme saturation" you speak of is over come through multiple spread out dosing and/or transdermal delivery that offers a more consistent release through the dermis....

I wouldnt really worry about hitting any real saturation points with the current set of hormones on the market now unless your stacking multiple 2 step conversion hormones, ie, the entire AMS line or the entire AndroSeries products... at that point your dosing A LOT of compounds requiring multiple conversions...

Pretty much 90% of whats out now though isnt even a PH they are all Designer Steroids.
Gotcha. Helped clarify my thoughts. Reps to you sir

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DROOOLLLLL You just had to say that when i hit 60's the other day!! :beerchug: I did hit 245 for 4 reps on bench though and think I could have done 6-8 so I think I'm getting close to 300lbs.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hell yea packer your getting up there with that 245.

Sorry guys I have been more than busy lately. I had training for work all last week and have been taking care of my twins. Hitting the gym and duck hunting when i can.

Okay I'm still at 6 caps a day and still loving life I weighed in at 217 yesterday. Muscle are hard as hell pumps are just crazy !

I'm dome with work training so I will have. A lot more time on the computer and or iPhone. I will be updating this log.

Also I wanted your guys.opinion so I have a week or less left on ultradrol and was thinking about the bridge into beast bit what donyou guys think about high dosing some test prop along some test-e and running that for 12 weeks ?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go into the test and cruise if you have it ;)

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would go into the test and cruise if you have it ;)
Sounds good would you leave it with the test or should I hot some beast the last 3 or four weeks of the test. My liver would be off orals four about 8 weeks

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Sounds good would you leave it with the test or should I hot some beast the last 3 or four weeks of the test. My liver would be off orals four about 8 weeks
I wouldnt even mess with the beast personally. Save for another cycle imo. Test cruise would help solidify ur gains which would be nice i spose

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Most would say place our oral at the start or the end.... not both... BUT I personally think at that point shutdown is shutdown and youve given yourself plenty of time off the methyl... I say go for it see how it treats you!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man your cycle always looks better and better... jealous!!! AGAIN!! lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude Beastdrol is wicked strong kicked my butt all over.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So yesterday and today were off days. Today is my birthday and inwent hunting and didnt wanna hit the gym feeling so tired. I will kill my chest and back day tomorrow though.

As for how big do I wanna get ? I would really like to get to about 225

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So yesterday and today were off days. Today is my birthday and inwent hunting and didnt wanna hit the gym feeling so tired. I will kill my chest and back day tomorrow though.

Hehe. Nice!!!
Let's see it happen fren!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy Birthday brother!! Hope it was good! Hell Hunting!!! I'd be hunting alright as in hunting dem booties lol.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
lol, packers, you crazy, I like you, but your crazy....

Happy Bday bro, hope the hunting was fun...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, packers, you crazy, I like you, but your crazy....

Happy Bday bro, hope the hunting was fun...

I love that clip and movie. I still roll on the floor laughing every time I see it! :rofl: