stopstalking hits it ultra hard with Ultradrol. Sponsored

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do IT brother!

Don't know if you can get it through unless you try... Clom isn't expensive at all....
Yea clomid is the cheaper of the two, though not by much I must say... We shall get a lean bulk log by me sometime in december, Though I'm not sure what the compounds will be just yet ;)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to report that my muscle feel full all day. I'm walking around looking at myself in ally mirrors lol
Be careful bro those mirrors will start talking to you and telling you MORE MORE MORE MORE lol.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TIME TO GET HYOOOOGE!!!!

UD... man... I don't know how much harder you can go though lol.
Dude I'm a whole different animal on cycle. I love that I don't need as many rest days and my intensity in the gym is crazy

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Hows the strength on the benchpress so far? going up?
curious cuz i was at 405 on beast and hoping to get back up there on ultra!

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Are we gonna get some before/after shots? (nohomo)

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be hitting the gym at 11 pm tonight after work. I will most likely update tomorrow morning maybe late tonight

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I will be hitting the gym at 11 pm tonight after work. I will most likely update tomorrow morning maybe late tonight
Looking forward to the update. I keep telling myself if I just pretend like every one elses logs are my own that will suffice and help me wait till the proper time to cycle again, lol. Nothing beats the feeling of these stronger compounds.

My pct last month (and extended pct for my pct now) has been pretty kick a, just finished a big bottle of Drive and half way through my second bottle of x factor advanced... I've continued gaining muscle mass almost no fat gain and incredibly I've been steadily increasing in strength as well. Lclt, gplc, beta alanine and creatine are in the mix too. Can't wait till this new compound 20 arrives to try n tide me over till cycle time....

What do you have setup for pct to assist with maintaining, not just recovery? I def suggest Drive, it's incredible, I'm adding in Anabeta to my next one as well, I think the trio would be unbeatable (Drive/XFA/AB).

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might have to pick some of this up to save for the future. Looks pretty decent so far.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So inwas supposed to hit legs last night but I'm still healing from a pulled quad and it was feeling real tight . I decided to skip legs this week rather than Hurt it again. I don't plan on making a habit of this.

I went to my next work out which was bi's and tri's.

Preacher curls 75x10 for three sets could have gone with more weight but I wanted to get loose first.

Superset alternating db curl 45x5 with hammer curls 45x5 all three sets

Single arm cable curls 60x10, 65x10 70x8

Cable Hammer curls no attachment jus the cable 45x 10 for three sets

Tri pulldowns straight bar 100x10, 120x10, 140x10, 160x9

Single arm pulldowns reverse grip 60x 10 for three sets

No attachment pulldowns cable only 50x10 three sets

Arm extension machine 75 lbs ? I think v

Pumps are just insane. Think I should be able to up some weight next time around. I'm think I might try 20 mg's soon

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wicked arm routine brother and yall def don't push that quad. I pulled my hammy years ago and I can feel it tweak on lying leg curls so can't go to heavy. I like the super set on db hammers and curls.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I'm following man, good luck! I am just starting my first cycle ever of h drol I am sure following here will help me plan future stronger cycles.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbin late

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Nice session man be careful with that quad so you can smash out reps when it's 100% keep up the good work

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got back from the gym, got to get to work. Update coming tonight. All I can say is wow ultradrol is in full effect ! Pumps are just insane strength is on it's way up.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got back from the gym, got to get to work. Update coming tonight. All I can say is wow ultradrol is in full effect ! Pumps are just insane strength is on it's way up.
Awesome! How many Ph's have u used before this?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To many to count lol. I have ran superdrol,mlmg,epi,tren,phera,halo, and prob more some stacked some solo. Some more than once
haha NICE!
that the kinda history of PH use I like to see from testers ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To many to count lol. I have ran superdrol,mlmg,epi,tren,phera,halo, and prob more some stacked some solo. Some more than once
Cool now I feel like I can trust your opinion on this Ultradrol ;) lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a baby tester lol. I've only done Androlean, Hala, and Beastdrol. However soon I will be taking that venture in the great world of T R E N !

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kilo sports trenadrol was the most insane strength boost I have ever had. Even more than injectables . It was nothing like any other tren ph i have tried

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a baby tester lol. I've only done Androlean, Hala, and Beastdrol. However soon I will be taking that venture in the great world of T R E N !
Oh man! TREN?! Thats some crazy stuff man! I have never run it, but I hear it's some crazy sh*t. A friend here ran it but never went too the forth week because of the elevation of sides. Also... in Japan importing the serms and prolactin control is unpredictable. I think it took his serm 3 months to get here.... He didn't have on cycle prolactin control so when he was feeling those prolactin sides he just stopped.

Hows UD and sides? I know it's supposed to be the better half of Sdrol, how is it living up to it's hype SS? How fast did it kick in ?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kilo sports trenadrol was the most insane strength boost I have ever had. Even more than injectables . It was nothing like any other tren ph i have tried
Dude by far that was my favorite. The original though. About a year before it was banned they changed the dosage, not sure what was up w that but it barely did squat for me.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh man! TREN?! Thats some crazy stuff man! I have never run it, but I hear it's some crazy sh*t. A friend here ran it but never went too the forth week because of the elevation of sides. Also... in Japan importing the serms and prolactin control is unpredictable. I think it took his serm 3 months to get here.... He didn't have on cycle prolactin control so when he was feeling those prolactin sides he just stopped.
If only N2BM would release a carrier so we could make our own transdermals I would convert the hell outta some Fina and make some awesome tren. I could make my own carrier but its just so much easier when someone else does the hard part for you. P5P is good for prolactin sides and very cheap too.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If only N2BM would release a carrier so we could make our own transdermals I would convert the hell outta some Fina and make some awesome tren. I could make my own carrier but its just so much easier when someone else does the hard part for you. P5P is good for prolactin sides and very cheap too.
Dude Finastride? I hear that stuff can castrate a guy~
I think PP has a carrier for transdermals. Also, P5P is good, but I hear too much vit b can actually down reg androgen receptors. All about balance I guess. But still tren... my god... I want to run it... I doubt the wife would like it though... haha

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude Finastride? I hear that stuff can castrate a guy~
I think PP has a carrier for transdermals. Also, P5P is good, but I hear too much vit b can actually down reg androgen receptors. All about balance I guess. But still tren... my god... I want to run it... I doubt the wife would like it though... haha
Not finasteride, Finaplix pellets, do a google search on it, pretty interesting stuff ;)
Yeah PP makes a carrier but I'm in love with the carrier in my Transaderm, dries real fast and no residue, PP's leaves a sort of itchy residue for me and takes a little longer to dry.

And your wife definitely would not appreciate it lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not finasteride, Finaplix pellets, do a google search on it, pretty interesting stuff ;)
Yeah PP makes a carrier but I'm in love with the carrier in my Transaderm, dries real fast and no residue, PP's leaves a sort of itchy residue for me and takes a little longer to dry.

And your wife definitely would not appreciate it lol
Will do, dang though... so many good things to run... haha.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NTBM will be releasing the carrier.
That's correct. The blank carrier (same as Formastanozol and transaderm) will be available sometime in the future. Not sure of when, but it is on the horizon ;)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Dude you know you can buy a blank carrier from primordial performance and a few other places even cheaper but not as good

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude you know you can buy a blank carrier from primordial performance and a few other places even cheaper but not as good
Commented on this b4 but he said he likes the carrier that NTBM uses. I must say the carrier for dermatherm from PP is not that bad. But I hear the stuff that transaderm and froma is REALLY good. Dries nicely and leaves no residue. Can't blame a guy for being picky when it comes to that. ;)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Commented on this b4 but he said he likes the carrier that NTBM uses. I must say the carrier for dermatherm from PP is not that bad. But I hear the stuff that transaderm and froma is REALLY good. Dries nicely and leaves no residue. Can't blame a guy for being picky when it comes to that. ;)
Ya sorry... I didn't catch that before I commented, lol.

The fact that ntbm is releasing their carrier is something to rejoice over! If you've never tried any of their td products, it really is unlike any other out there, I almost wonder how it works so dang well and leaves zero residue. (I had the chance to try chlorothoxy, that I don't even know if they released mainstream or not, and it was fairly strong showing how well it was actually absorbing)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no comparison between the 2 carriers! NTBM's blows PP's away.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry I'm a little late on thins update I eneded up working a 14 hr shift.

So workout went like this

Flat bench 185x10,225x10,245x6,245x5

Decline bench 185x10, 225x10, 225x10

Fly machine 165x10 for three sets

Wide grip lag pull down 150x10, 160x10, 170x8, 180x 6

Cable rows 120x10, 130x10, 140x10

Iso high rows 90 each side 3 sets of 10

Body weight pull ups. 3 sets of 10

Incline press 185x10 for 3 sets

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
is your fly machine the pec deck type or the one where you literally stretch out your arms all the way that can also be used for reverse flys when seated backwards?

no DB work??? I much prefer it, seems to increase hypertrophy rates significantly, also when i go and actually touch a BB bench, my numbers are increased MUCH more so then the combined weight of both DB's, so they help improve strength as well.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
O... btw..

many of the other logs ive read commented on an increase in body temp/thermogenisis, are you experiencing anything similar yet?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is your fly machine the pec deck type or the one where you literally stretch out your arms all the way that can also be used for reverse flys when seated backwards?

no DB work??? I much prefer it, seems to increase hypertrophy rates significantly, also when i go and actually touch a BB bench, my numbers are increased MUCH more so then the combined weight of both DB's, so they help improve strength as well.
It can be used for reverse. U have both types at the gym though.

I'm still kinda recovering from an ac joint sprain and dumbells seem to bother it a lot more. I do mix them in every couple weeks though.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn it son killing it I love your workouts. I want more!!!!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
O... btw..

many of the other logs ive read commented on an increase in body temp/thermogenisis, are you experiencing anything similar yet?
This is honestly hard for me to say because I'm always running hot. I'm sweaty all the damn time anyway

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
O... btw..

This is honestly hard for me to say because I'm always running hot. I'm sweaty all the damn time anyway

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

man I miss being able to do workouts like this.... haha. My bench at home doesnt move. AND I have no spotter... haha. Hopefully that'll change sometime..

Good work man! Thats some mean benching no matter how you look at it!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well had a Long day at work but forced my self to the gym at about 11pm. Workout went okay. Took it real light on the legs don't wanna hurt that quad again ( legs are pretty damn weak anyway due to taking about 6 months off them due to the quad)

Overhead press 135x10 for three sets

Cable side lateral raises 35x10 three sets

Standing up right rows 100x10 three sets

Leg press. 360x12 for three sets

Squats 185x12 for three sets

Seated and standing calf raises

Pumps were pretty intense again. I was tired but pushed through the workout as he's as incould I still have yet to step on the scale but will in the next day or two.

So far I'm very happy with ultradrol.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
man I miss being able to do workouts like this.... haha. My bench at home doesnt move. AND I have no spotter... haha. Hopefully that'll change sometime..

Good work man! Thats some mean benching no matter how you look at it!
Yea i really wish I had a spotter also. I know I can do more weight and reps but I limit myself because it's just me.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude 135x10?!
Some mean presses

Good workout today man. I'm getting some mean motivation from this lol.

Keep killing it!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude 135x10?!
Some mean presses

Good workout today man. I'm getting some mean motivation from this lol.

Keep killing it!
When you guys do these do you go in front and as fast down as you can ? I do but it seems to put a lot of strain on my shoulders.