Step Up To The Plate And Take The APPNUT Challenge: Will You Be The ONE?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see that you're entering :)

Is this based solely on weight gain, or judged on both weight and physical aesthetics?
It's all about weight GAIN and nothing to do with aesthetics. Read:
[size=+2]We will have two winners:[/size] [size=+2]Whoever is the one to gain the most lbs and whoever has the greatest % of body weight gained...[/size]

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping for a loss in Body Fat% but have been staying the same BF% but going up in weight.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm hoping for a loss in Body Fat% but have been staying the same BF% but going up in weight.
It's still early days yet. Most users have noticed leaning over the cycle. And regardless, increasing weight, but not changing body composition is still a GOOD thing.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
True my BF% has not changed which is good in some ways

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Hey I used your video as a idea for mine. I'm a week in and I'm loving it.

Oh and I'm subscribed to your log to, good luck and to everyone doing this.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see some more action. Still a week to enter...keep it coming guys.

Cheers!:cheers:

caliphotog

Awards
Ahhhhh!!! I would be all over this, but I still have a week left of my S-Drol/H-Drol cycle. Crazy thing is that I feel great, no shut down and ready to run another cycle... But I am not that stupid. Haha. Gotta do the proper pct so that when I do run The One I will be 100% ready to go. Goodluck guys, I will be watching foe sure.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Do it man!!!
Sooooooo tempting. I was thinking about this earlier today, just wanting to go up to my room and crack open the bottle and take my first dose today. If I do end up doing it, I probably wouldn't start the log/vid until the deadline (June 1st right?) because I'd want at least a few days to preload hawthorne berry.

Anyway, convince me to do it lol :D

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sooooooo tempting. I was thinking about this earlier today, just wanting to go up to my room and crack open the bottle and take my first dose today. If I do end up doing it, I probably wouldn't start the log/vid until the deadline (June 1st right?) because I'd want at least a few days to preload hawthorne berry.

Anyway, convince me to do it lol :D
Sure hmmmmm If by the end of the cycle you gain more then me and lower body fat I'll ship you a bottle of any Ironmag labs product you want but you have to log it :lick:

EDIT
Dam I just looked at your weight haha its going to be easy for you to grow at 177 haha

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Sure hmmmmm If by the end of the cycle you gain more then me and lower body fat I'll ship you a bottle of any Ironmag labs product you want but you have to log it :lick:

EDIT
Dam I just looked at your weight haha its going to be easy for you to grow at 177 haha
Oh snap! And yeah I I'm a bit smaller, but I also don't have that much bf to lose at this point. Nice persuasion... I'll think on it

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh snap! And yeah I I'm a bit smaller, but I also don't have that much bf to lose at this point. Nice persuasion... I'll think on it
Shouldnt be that hard to beat me I'm lean bulking so I'd proly only gain 10 to 15 pounds during cycle and pct BUT I will have lower body fat and thats all that matters for me. :wave2:

Lets see you join my friend

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Shouldnt be that hard to beat me I'm lean bulking so I'd proly only gain 10 to 15 pounds during cycle and pct BUT I will have lower body fat and thats all that matters for me. :wave2:

Lets see you join my friend
Lets see a few more join. That would be even better. ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets see a few more join. That would be even better. ;)

Yes, there are at least a couple more out there who could be doing this, since they're starting cycles of The ONE before the closing date of entry.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
So Tempting >.< how dare you!

GL guys you should all be hopping on this one. I know I wanna.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So Tempting >.< how dare you!
What a man does in the face of temptation tells me whether he's worth knowing (yes, random and completely :eek:fftopic: but you left that SO open).

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
What a man does in the face of temptation tells me whether he's worth knowing (yes, random and completely :eek:fftopic: but you left that SO open).
I may only be 22, but I have learned well temptation is a lie meant to bring you to your knees. Every issue I have is in one form or another related to a temptation that did me wrong. wow, I think there is a sermon in this ^.^

Which is why I cant touch the one until my magic number this winter :D plus I will be 23, another year older, and another year dumber but assuming I know more than I really do!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may only be 22, but I have learned well temptation is a lie meant to bring you to your knees. Every issue I have is in one form or another related to a temptation that did me wrong. wow, I think there is a sermon in this ^.^
If a man is mature enough and has self respect and self control, then he won't give in to temptation. Period. You only give into something if you WANT to!

Which is why I cant touch the one until my magic number this winter :D plus I will be 23, another year older, and another year dumber but assuming I know more than I really do!
Good. Make the most of your natural gains first. And another year older should mean another year WISER. We make mistakes to LEARN from them.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If a man is mature enough and has self respect and self control, then he won't give in to temptation. Period. You only give into something if you WANT to!
Saying women are perfect?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

Good. Make the most of your natural gains first. And another year older should mean another year WISER. We make mistakes to LEARN from them.
I am a year wiser, but knowing I will eventually do something stupid allows me to modestly accept that I am still stupid when my wisdom is compared to the vast knowledge in this world. The day I start thinking myself wiser, is the day I really am getting dumber. :dunno: Always consider its never enough and push for more.

Far from it, the biggest issues in my life stem from some. Then again, I tip my hat to them because it is those issues that made a boy into a man. No one is perfect, I doubt she meant that. They do have an unfair advantage at controlling us though...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well it doesnt matter who you are, we all fall into temptation. This thread is getting hijacked lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No. NO ONE is perfect.

I am a year wiser, but knowing I will eventually do something stupid allows me to modestly accept that I am still stupid when my wisdom is compared to the vast knowledge in this world. The day I start thinking myself wiser, is the day I really am getting dumber. :dunno: Always consider its never enough and push for more.
We all keep learning, no matter what age we are. But you are NOT dumber; you can acknowledge that that you have more wisdom with the years.

Far from it, the biggest issues in my life stem from some. Then again, I tip my hat to them because it is those issues that made a boy into a man. No one is perfect, I doubt she meant that. They do have an unfair advantage at controlling us though...
Yes, our issues mature us (you would hope). And they also show us what our character and what we are capable of.

As I said, no one is perfect, and anyone who thinks they are is delusional.

Women do not have any power at all over controlling men; any power given is given by the man.

well it doesnt matter who you are, we all fall into temptation. This thread is getting hijacked lol.
Depends what you mean by temptation. If you mean doing something that is not conducive to us. However, this context refers to relationships/sex, etc., and no, NOT everyone falls into temptation in that regard.

Ok. Let's finish this topic and get back to the APPNUT CHALLENGE. Any more takers out there? You have 3 days left to enter!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Ahem...hijack over. Sorry babe...while the conversation may have been interesting I am keeping this on track. So general chat and philosophical discussions, etc are to be kept to a minimum here ;). Oh and just because...:birthday:

Now business as usual...

Just a few days left now fellas...don't disappoint. Throw your hats in and step up to the plate to swing for the fences. I know its cutting season, but why go full out cut when you can recomp and look better with the power of the ONE? ;).

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Ahem...hijack over. Sorry babe...while the conversation may have been interesting I am keeping this on track. So general chat and philosophical discussions, etc are to be kept to a minimum here ;). Oh and just because...:birthday:

Now business as usual...

Just a few days left now fellas...don't disappoint. Throw your hats in and step up to the plate to swing for the fences. I know its cutting season, but why go full out cut when you can recomp and look better with the power of the ONE? ;).

I am throwing my hat in, finally. I am going to get a video later today of my weight and everything and I'll throw up the log.

To the bolded, this comp is still for total weight gain right?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wish i could find a girlfriend who trains like that lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Now business as usual...

Yes. Back to the Challenge (as I said above).

It was YOU! :thanks:

I am throwing my hat in, finally. I am going to get a video later today of my weight and everything and I'll throw up the log.

To the bolded, this comp is still for total weight gain right?
Awesome!

Yes. It's for either a) gaining the most lb, or b) gaining the most % of bodyweight.

Guejsn is as close as it gets
You would have to ask Sean about that, LOL.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grimninja117

Grimninja117

Awards
May 25th was the last day to enter and I'm starting The One on the 1st of June :(

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
May 25th was the last day to enter and I'm starting The One on the 1st of June :(
LOL. Your in bud...Monday June 1st is the last day to enter. Get a video up and your in. Welcome to the contest and good luck. :thumbsup:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grimninja117

Grimninja117

Awards
LOL. Your in bud...Monday June 1st is the last day to enter. Get a video up and your in. Welcome to the contest and good luck. :thumbsup:

Haha yea I decided to actually scroll down and read the thread, and now I'm hoping I can get a camera to rock this lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha yea I decided to actually scroll down and read the thread, and now I'm hoping I can get a camera to rock this lol.
Yes, reading the thread is always a good idea.

Just a note that you're only 19; entrants must be 21+ to enter the AppNut Challenge.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
lets go people, its summer... who doesn't want to get bigger?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grimninja117

Grimninja117

Awards
I never really get why I always think I don't have to worry about age limits on things after I turned 18...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never really get why I always think I don't have to worry about age limits on things after I turned 18...
There are actually quite a few things that you would have to "worry about" post-18 years.

Anyways, if you do run The ONE, let us know how you get on in the Feedback Thread in the Applied subforum. Otherwise, maximizing yourself naturally before going the hormonal route is always the best path to follow (especially if you're only 165lb; a decent diet and the appropriate training will do wonders for you). Other than that, good luck in achieving your body goals.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its cool that you guys set a 21 age restriction. people under that age shouldnt taking ph;s anyway IMO.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Entries are locked in now. Good luck to those that entered. To the other guys who were thinking about joining...you procrastinated too damn long. Better luck next time.