Starting Superdrol Cycle Soon

Taldrodd

Awards
So it came down to a four week halo/epi cycle or a superdrol bridged with epi cycle and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna try the later. This isn't my first cycle but it'll be my first Superdrol cycle and I'm a bit nervous but I'm hoping with a proper PCT this will be smooth sailing.

My stats are 6'1, 215 15% BF.

So far this is what I've come up with
Super 30/30/30/30
Epi-----0/ 0/ 0/30/30/30/30

I'm thinking maybe four weeks of super at 30mg is a little strong especially if I'm gonna continue on with 30mg's of epi.

Supps on cycle: Multi, Fishoil, Taurine, CEL Cycle Assist, Kre-Alkalyn EFX, Liver Support

PCT: Nolvadex 25/25/25/25, Lean Xtreme, Anabolic Innovations PCT Support

Any suggestions? I might preload a cycle assist and add Clomid onto my PCT though that could be overkill.

Any input is welcomed and appreciated, thanks.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
id start with 20mg of superdrol and if ur not getting results by the 3rd week (if diet is good) then id bump to 30mg

Taldrodd

Awards
My Super only comes in 15mg pills :( I'll probably just take 15/15/30/30 or something

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20 mg of superdrol is MORE than enough. Trust me, no need for 30.

I would run Super for 3 weeks at 20 mg. bridge Epi at 30 mg in week 3. And finish Epi with 3-4 more weeks at 45-50 mg.

I hate SD clones that come in 15 mg. For the future, buy clones with increments of 10mg. Much more options to play with.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
20 mg of superdrol is MORE than enough. Trust me, no need for 30.

I would run Super for 3 weeks at 20 mg. bridge Epi at 30 mg in week 3. And finish Epi with 3-4 more weeks at 45-50 mg.

I hate SD clones that come in 15 mg. For the future, buy clones with increments of 10mg. Much more options to play with.
Not for me bro..

At 30 I started getting the gains, and when I bumped it to 40, it was even better..

Everyone responds different.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL Gamer... you don't gain a pound drinking a gallon of milk a day bro... I think you're an outcast compared to us normal people that actually get fat you lean f*** lmao.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
My Super only comes in 15mg pills :( I'll probably just take 15/15/30/30 or something
What brand are you using? I used Synthetic Science Labs and their SD is 15mg.. It is gtg tho. I would start out at 15 the first week, bump it up if you feel like you can, then assess the onset of sides at the higher dose. If you get more sides then you want to deal with, take the dosage down.

And IMO 30mg of Epi is weaksauce. I never ran it under 40, and topped out at 70. Granted Im a bigger dude, but man you're already playing with some strong, suppressive methyls, why Not???

Look into HCGenerate to keep your LH going.. I know that the one thing that freaked me out about post cycle blood work is that my LH was non existent, even after two weeks on clomid. I just was more shutdown than I thought.
The product can be used on cycle and during PCT, however I recommend starting it on your cycle and taking it all the way through.

This cycle is fun ass hell bro, and I wish you the best of luck. Support supps are you friend on this one, I promise.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL Gamer... you don't gain a pound drinking a gallon of milk a day bro... I think you're an outcast compared to us normal people that actually get fat you lean f*** lmao.
LOL, this is true, this is true..

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
LOL, this is true, this is true..
Imagine if someone who could actually gain some weight ran the cycle youre on! LOL Jk bro I got nothing but love for ya little ass haha

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
:( Im not little..

Im just not huge..
:(:(:(:(
Dude I know Im just messing with you. The grass is green on the other side.. Sometimes I wish I was an ecto, 5 lbs of mass on your frame goes a long way.. Cant say the same about me! LOL

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude I know Im just messing with you. The grass is green on the other side.. Sometimes I wish I was an ecto, 5 lbs of mass on your frame goes a long way.. Cant say the same about me! LOL
Lol, im just messin too..
Wish I was a meso though lol..

Im super ecto!!! with a super thyroid and a tiny bone frame lol..

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Im an endomeso... Stuck in the middle trying to permanently change into a meso LMAO

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
T3, DNP, Clen and Tren my freind ;)... With a prop or less test base of course..
im running the test e, adding in some prop when i start my t3, ramping up the t3, adding in tren and dropping the prop.. Also I will use albuterol for help with cardio, since every report on tren says its a cardio killer...

Not too sure I wanna mess with DNP, at least not anytime soon... .