Starting steroids

theoallen

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum so sorry if I posted it in the wrong place etc.

Basically, I've been training now for about 6 years, and I think that I've hit the wall, I don't seem to be making any strong gains at all, no matter what I try. So I've decided to try out a fairly simple steroid cycle to see if that can boost me along a bit.

From doing some research, I've been given the idea of doing a cycle of dianabol and clenbuterol, whilst taking some nolvadex and clomid on the side, and I'd be cycling for 8 weeks. Does this seem like a good plan? Or should I try something else?

Any help would be much appreciated, and if you need any more info, feel free to ask!

Cheers
Theo.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
to start, good job on picking the serms.

now for the bad part, dont do dbol for 8 weeks. its highly hepatoxic. and dont stack it with clen for a first cycle. that could really fuk with your bp and heart rate. clen alone is a beast to conquer, and for most people not even worth it. there are equally good beta agonists that are much easier on the sides. im talking about albuterol and ec.

what are your stats? age, height, weight, numbers. dbol isnt really the greatest first cycle because its very wet. you dont even know if youre prone to gyno. and being a wet compound, its tough to keep the gains from cycle

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Is your last name huxtable?

theoallen

Awards
Right then! What would you recommend for first cycle, I'm hoping for a little bit of fat shredding as well as muscle building if possible?

I'm 24, 5'9, and weigh 190 lbs.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Right then! What would you recommend for first cycle, I'm hoping for a little bit of fat shredding as well as muscle building if possible?

I'm 24, 5'9, and weigh 190 lbs.
Androfactory lean-cut

JD261985

Banned
Awards
If you're going the injectable route just start with test cyp/enanth/prop whichever seems to work best with your goals. Get to researching

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you're going the injectable route just start with test cyp/enanth/prop whichever seems to work best with your goals. Get to researching
^Researching^ Knowing about each and every steroid/PH/DS and its most common uses/side effects is a good start. Then you can pick which one works best for your goals at that time.

theoallen

Awards
Ok cheers guys, I'll have a bit more of a research about and report back with what I find!

Thanks!

macdady

macdady

Awards
Holy crap guys... someone listened to the "do more research" line. I have seen the light lol

theoallen

Awards
Ahaha!

Quick question as well, do i need to go to a doctor and get blood tested before etc?

Cheers.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Some people do some people don't. A lot of people say you should get it done before and after to make sure you are recovered. I've yet to have bloods drawn so I'm not a good example lol... not a hypocrite though because I have never told anyone they must get it done

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
It's a good idea to get bloods done. Just to see what your baseline of everything is.