Starting Anabeta/Erase stack...need a dosing clarification

txrsm

Awards
Hey all! So I am pretty new to this particular forum but I am an active member in another similar forum. Just a little background info on me before diving into the stack question. I'm a mid 30's guy at 5'8" who workouts at home in my little garage gym. I've got a family and job that keep me quite busy so I don't have the luxury of time to get away to the gym therefore I hit it at home. Over the past year and a half, I have been doing several "at home" programs to get back in shape. I've managed to get from my heaviest of 225lbs of chunky goodness down to my current 175lbs using the above mentioned methods of cardio/plyo/weights. After losing the weight though, I shifted my concentration to a "lifting weights" schedule in order to build lean muscle mass while trying to fend off these remaining "handles." I'm not new to weights or lifting in general (high school and college athletics) but you know how it goes...life happens! :)

Supplements during the last 1+ years include the following:
-Whey Protein
-Pre-Workout
-Creatine
-Multi
-Fish Oil
-BCAAs (added within the last 2 months)
-Glutamine (added within the last 2 months)

I've dabbled with fat burners when I was in the whole weight loss phase (1800-2000 cals for my nutrition) but now that I've switch concentrations and nutrition goals, I am introducing myself to the Anabeta/Erase stack in the hopes of adding some additional lean muscle, vascularity, and fullness. Those are my hopes and from everything I've read between this and other forums, I chose this PES stack. I'm a realist and I know these are merely supplementation to a solid foundation so with that said...

Nutrition has been at 2800-3000 calories at a 50/30/20 ratio (C/P/F). In total honesty, I hit about 90% of my nutrition goals with that 10% being a cheat meal every so often with the family.

NOW TO THE QUESTION (sorry so long):

I've read the dosing of Anabeta being 2 pre and 2 post or 4 spread throughout the day with carbs but I workout at 5:00 am to workout prior to work. Meals before workouts tend to mess with my flow when I'm hitting it hard so how should I proceed with my dosing? To what extent of a meal does the Anabeta need to be paired with for a pre? Post workout carbs is not an issue at all. I think it is just the whole early morning dosing with carbs that has me curious.

As far as the Erase is concerned, I am planning on taking 1 before bed. I'll be assessing my tolerance for this product as I've noted others complain of dry joints with higher dosages.

Again, thank you all very much for your time and information.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's AnaBeta Elite:
2 caps AM preworkout. You don't have to take it with food.
2 caps later in the day with your lunch, preferably a hearty lunch.

Regular AnaBeta, I would probably dose it with my two largest meals.

Erase (I am speaking for the OG Erase, I really don't know too much about the new formula from a personal POV since I haven't used it yet), 3 caps AM preworkout assuming that you're out of bed and downing whatever you're downing for your workout upon rising (I get out of bed and go through the supplementation ritual and then it's straight off to the gym which is like 5 blocks down the street).

txrsm

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply!

This stack is regular AnaBeta and and regular Erase. I haven't received them yet (placed order yesterday) but I believe these are the current formulations. I will report back when I have them in hand.

Side note...I really wanted to try ABE but I got a great deal on this stack and from what I have read, AnaBeta is great for a bulk while ABE is awesome for a cut/recomp. Either way...if this goes well, ABE will be next.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the quick reply!

This stack is regular AnaBeta and and regular Erase. I haven't received them yet (placed order yesterday) but I believe these are the current formulations. I will report back when I have them in hand.

Side note...I really wanted to try ABE but I got a great deal on this stack and from what I have read, AnaBeta is great for a bulk while ABE is awesome for a cut/recomp. Either way...if this goes well, ABE will be next.
With ABE, I would have one of the doses preworkout due to the forskolin and siberian ginseng. With regular AnaBeta, I would want to take it with my two largest meals to take advantage of the nutrient partitioning effect (I don't have a big meal periworkout).

I can't really comment on what the best way to dose the new Erase is though, since I haven't tried that one yet :p

txrsm

Awards
With ABE, I would have one of the doses preworkout due to the forskolin and siberian ginseng. With regular AnaBeta, I would want to take it with my two largest meals to take advantage of the nutrient partitioning effect (I don't have a big meal periworkout).

I can't really comment on what the best way to dose the new Erase is though, since I haven't tried that one yet :p

Gotcha! So with the regular Anabeta, it would probably be better to be taken following my workout with my post workout meal in order to "take advantage of the nutrient partitioning effect"! That is what I was anticipating but I had to ask the question. Thanks for the clarification.

As for the Erase...LOL well I haven't ever tried it either so I guess we will both find out through my trial and error!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha! So with the regular Anabeta, it would probably be better to be taken following my workout with my post workout meal in order to "take advantage of the nutrient partitioning effect"! That is what I was anticipating but I had to ask the question. Thanks for the clarification.As for the Erase...LOL well I haven't ever tried it either so I guess we will both find out through my trial and error!
Good luck sir :p Enjoy the products, they are very good (new Erase is probably pretty good as well).

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems you have been pointed in the right direction for dosing. I'd play around with it a couple ways if you want to, but 2 with post and 2 with biggest meal of the day with AnaBeta sounds solid. :)

You could take the Erase upon waking prior to working out (I do that usually and it is convenient).

txrsm

Awards
Seems you have been pointed in the right direction for dosing. I'd play around with it a couple ways if you want to, but 2 with post and 2 with biggest meal of the day with AnaBeta sounds solid. :)

You could take the Erase upon waking prior to working out (I do that usually and it is convenient).
Thanks for the suggestion and input on Erase, Bolt10. Are you running it at a single cap a day or do you get up to the prescribed 3 per day?

txrsm

Awards
UPDATE: Received the OG Anabeta on Friday so I started at 1 pill 4 times on my first two days which were Saturday and Sunday and I had no issues. I took each pill probably about 4 hours apart and with a some kind of food.

This morning I was feeling ready to rock so I popped 2 pills preworkout (as directed on the label) along with my White Flood Reborn pre. I also had 5 g of BCAAs and a banana. I drank some water and got ready for my work out and after about 45 mins of allowing the stuff to work through my system i got atarted. During my warm up though, I felt super jittery and about 5 mins into it I had to jolt to that bathroom where I just about puked anything and everything I had in my system. Talk about a buzz kill lol. About 10mins after letting my stomach settle, I proceeded with my chest routine.

About 4 hrs later I took the next pill and and then another 4 hours after that. I had no issues with these two later dosings. (Total of 4 for thr day).

So my question is...what did I do wrong this morning? Did I not eat enough? Im normally not a preworkout eater since its early so this was a first. What would be an effective preworkout meal to prevent the upchucking? Do you think it was combination of WFR with the Anabeta? My hope is to eventually work the Anabeta into my morning pre stack of WFR with White Pump.

Thank you in advance.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people can't do AnaBeta on an empty stomach. If it continues to happen when dosing pre-workout (empty stomach) switch the dosing up and take prior to your two largest carb meals.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE: Received the OG Anabeta on Friday so I started at 1 pill 4 times on my first two days which were Saturday and Sunday and I had no issues. I took each pill probably about 4 hours apart and with a some kind of food.

This morning I was feeling ready to rock so I popped 2 pills preworkout (as directed on the label) along with my White Flood Reborn pre. I also had 5 g of BCAAs and a banana. I drank some water and got ready for my work out and after about 45 mins of allowing the stuff to work through my system i got atarted. During my warm up though, I felt super jittery and about 5 mins into it I had to jolt to that bathroom where I just about puked anything and everything I had in my system. Talk about a buzz kill lol. About 10mins after letting my stomach settle, I proceeded with my chest routine.

About 4 hrs later I took the next pill and and then another 4 hours after that. I had no issues with these two later dosings. (Total of 4 for thr day).

So my question is...what did I do wrong this morning? Did I not eat enough? Im normally not a preworkout eater since its early so this was a first. What would be an effective preworkout meal to prevent the upchucking? Do you think it was combination of WFR with the Anabeta? My hope is to eventually work the Anabeta into my morning pre stack of WFR with White Pump.

Thank you in advance.
Why did you eat preworkout if you didn't do that before? If you're taking OG AnaBeta, there's really no reason to take a dose preworkout (no forskolin). Just take it with meals.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought Anabeta pre-workout increases glycogen retention.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought Anabeta pre-workout increases glycogen retention.
Could be, but I saw it as being most beneficial with larger meals to help suck up as many nutrients as possible. PES, thoughts on regular AnaBeta?

txrsm

Awards
Why did you eat preworkout if you didn't do that before? If you're taking OG AnaBeta, there's really no reason to take a dose preworkout (no forskolin). Just take it with meals.
Obviously... because I'm dumb and a glutton for punishment! Lol

But in all seriousness...I think I let the excitement get to me and was feeling a bit overzealous yesterday morning. So and I turned the bottle around...I read it and said...lets give it a shot. Fail on my part.

Back to the original plan of action which was dosing post workout.

txrsm

Awards
Some people can't do AnaBeta on an empty stomach. If it continues to happen when dosing pre-workout (empty stomach) switch the dosing up and take prior to your two largest carb meals.
Evidently, it appears I am one of those people! Yeah....lesson learned.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Obviously... because I'm dumb and a glutton for punishment! LolBut in all seriousness...I think I let the excitement get to me and was feeling a bit overzealous yesterday morning. So and I turned the bottle around...I read it and said...lets give it a shot. Fail on my part.Back to the original plan of action which was dosing post workout.
Ha ha ha. I don't think it was the supps though, most likely it was your gut trying to digest stuff whilst also trying to allocate resources to your muscles. That's why peri workout, I stick with nutrients that don't really require much if any digestion. Then again, I don't know how long a banana takes to digest so, there is that :p

txrsm

Awards
Lol then it appears a banana takes longer than 45mins to be digested.

Following this morning's workout, I will start today's doing schedule.

Thanks guys for all your info.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could be, but I saw it as being most beneficial with larger meals to help suck up as many nutrients as possible. PES, thoughts on regular AnaBeta?
There's a LOT of Anabeta threads, but I remember that I read that its good to take it pre-workout for glycogen retention and then with your heaviest carb meal (that is not directly post workout) for the nutrient partitioning effects. Obviously everyone's got different eating/workout schedules so it's not always going to be convenient, but overall I think the Anabeta benefits are always going to be there if you consistently dose them every day.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's a LOT of Anabeta threads, but I remember that I read that its good to take it pre-workout for glycogen retention and then with your heaviest carb meal (that is not directly post workout) for the nutrient partitioning effects. Obviously everyone's got different eating/workout schedules so it's not always going to be convenient, but overall I think the Anabeta benefits are always going to be there if you consistently dose them every day.
Depending on training, I think if you take in good carbs that don't need to digest too much peri (but not plain ole sugar), your muscles would probably suck it up anyway, so you're pretty sensitive to sucking it up already and probably don't need the extra help (that's if you don't have insulin sensitivity issues to begin with).

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestion and input on Erase, Bolt10. Are you running it at a single cap a day or do you get up to the prescribed 3 per day?
Sorry I missed this originally. I usually just go straight to 3 caps per day. I do usually take Erase Pro though over just Erase (which is just a 1 cap per day serving).

As far as your issue taking 2 pre-workout, I'd say initially that it may have been some confounding issue. I would watch it and if for some reason it does happen again just take your AnaBeta with meals. Just for the record I take mine before workouts without food, but I do know we have had reports not everyone is treated optimally with that situation so with food is the way to go then.

txrsm

Awards
Sorry I missed this originally. I usually just go straight to 3 caps per day. I do usually take Erase Pro though over just Erase (which is just a 1 cap per day serving).

As far as your issue taking 2 pre-workout, I'd say initially that it may have been some confounding issue. I would watch it and if for some reason it does happen again just take your AnaBeta with meals. Just for the record I take mine before workouts without food, but I do know we have had reports not everyone is treated optimally with that situation so with food is the way to go then.

Thanks all for your quick feedback.

Yes, there are quite a bit of older threads on AnaBeta and I have gone through quite a bunch of them. I only found one that mentioned in his log getting sick after taking it preworkout. I may fall in the minority perhaps but I am testing that theory as I type. No Anabeta preworkout... Ijust dosed two caps a moment ago following my breakfast. We'll see how that takes.

As with most supps, I'm totally aware that everyone is going to respond differently so this is kind of a trial and error at this point for me.

Bolt10 - no worries...there are so many threads and posts that I'm sure it gets hard to keep up. I appreciate the info on Erase. I still haven't received my order yet but as soon as it comes in, I shall start it. It kinda works out for the best because I get to get fine tune my AB dosing before introducing the Erase.

Today was Leg day and as much as I hate it (legs are my weakest link due to knees), I pushed through with great success.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Why does everybody on BB.com crap on Anabeta?

txrsm

Awards
Why does everybody on BB.com crap on Anabeta?
Really? I found a bunch of stuff on Anabeta Elite over there. But this forum has more information regarding Anabeta along with additional logs. I think they both serve there purpose as far as I'm concerned. So far both forums have been quite informative in my journey. But that's me. LOL :)

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Do they? I feels like they all love PES over there as well.
Yeah the stuff I was reading was saying its a scam and its chamomile flower. The original version.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the stuff I was reading was saying its a scam and its chamomile flower. The original version.
I kind of learned to just give most things that interests me a shot and filter out all the scam this scam that stuff. If something doesn't work, I might mention that it doesn't work here or there, but ultimately I just won't talk much about a product that didn't do much for me (let that be something that I bought with my own money, which is most of the time, or if it was something a company sent over for me to try out). There's just so much conflicting information out there and even when people point at studies, most of them are non-human animal or in vitro data anyway.

So, personally, I read the ad copies, learn how to read between the lines, look at the references they probably provided, muck around and dig up additional info if I can find any, then look at anecdotal feedback critically and as much of it as I can find. Ultimately, try the stuff and see what it happens (I usually run everything for 2 bottles straight through, it will usually be the only new thing I've added in as well, makes no sense in my mind to take out most of the other stuff that you have been taking for awhile just to add in something new to assess it, the fact that you took a bunch of stuff that you were using out straight away introduces a huge variable into the mix).

Even things that are supposed to work and has lots of data backing it up, that could turn out to be something that does nothing appreciable for me when I use it. A good example of this would be LCLT and BCAAs reducing DOMS and improving recovery significantly. Everywhere I turn that is what I read from anecdotal feedback, I haven't really had a lick of difference from LCLT and haven't felt anything from taking aminos. I stopped using LCLT but still take the aminos because the data does support that the aminos would kick off mTOR and kicking off mTOR like that doesn't really mean that I will feel anything acute from it, but the action is there and would be beneficial. With the LCLT, I had a big ole tub of it, yes it smelled like fish and it was legit, took me a good long while to finish it, I used 3-4 grams per day, didn't feel a lick of difference from that entire tub, no reduction in DOMS, nada. Took that thing out of the mix. Maybe I'm not carnitine deficient, who knows, but everywhere you look, 9/10 people claim that they reduced DOMS significantly and point to XYZ study. Well, didn't do much for me so I took it out. I wouldn't go avoiding products that contains it, but what I'm saying is that I won't go out of my way to look for the inclusion of this ingredient or buy this ingredient in bulk in the future.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't worry about new Erase drying your joints out. I'm taking 4 pills per day.

Armistane is more fun. That's what was in old Erase.

AlphaMax looks awesome... Armistane + Nettle extract + Forskolin + L-Dopa

AlphaMax + Anabeta + X-Factor will be my next stack (drools)

txrsm

Awards
I kind of learned to just give most things that interests me a shot and filter out all the scam this scam that stuff. If something doesn't work, I might mention that it doesn't work here or there, but ultimately I just won't talk much about a product that didn't do much for me (let that be something that I bought with my own money, which is most of the time, or if it was something a company sent over for me to try out). There's just so much conflicting information out there and even when people point at studies, most of them are non-human animal or in vitro data anyway.

So, personally, I read the ad copies, learn how to read between the lines, look at the references they probably provided, muck around and dig up additional info if I can find any, then look at anecdotal feedback critically and as much of it as I can find. Ultimately, try the stuff and see what it happens (I usually run everything for 2 bottles straight through, it will usually be the only new thing I've added in as well, makes no sense in my mind to take out most of the other stuff that you have been taking for awhile just to add in something new to assess it, the fact that you took a bunch of stuff that you were using out straight away introduces a huge variable into the mix).

Even things that are supposed to work and has lots of data backing it up, that could turn out to be something that does nothing appreciable for me when I use it. A good example of this would be LCLT and BCAAs reducing DOMS and improving recovery significantly. Everywhere I turn that is what I read from anecdotal feedback, I haven't really had a lick of difference from LCLT and haven't felt anything from taking aminos. I stopped using LCLT but still take the aminos because the data does support that the aminos would kick off mTOR and kicking off mTOR like that doesn't really mean that I will feel anything acute from it, but the action is there and would be beneficial. With the LCLT, I had a big ole tub of it, yes it smelled like fish and it was legit, took me a good long while to finish it, I used 3-4 grams per day, didn't feel a lick of difference from that entire tub, no reduction in DOMS, nada. Took that thing out of the mix. Maybe I'm not carnitine deficient, who knows, but everywhere you look, 9/10 people claim that they reduced DOMS significantly and point to XYZ study. Well, didn't do much for me so I took it out. I wouldn't go avoiding products that contains it, but what I'm saying is that I won't go out of my way to look for the inclusion of this ingredient or buy this ingredient in bulk in the future.

I fall pretty much in the same category as this! I do a lot of reading on the products and look at everything from the logs to the final reviews. Some sites say one thing and other say its something totally different. I just wait long enough to see if there are any truly dangerous side-effects posted, I review the contents and if it still interests me, I buy it and try it out.

That's kinda how I ended up deciding on this stack! it's the first time I've tried it and it will be trial and error for me. But I read great things about it as a supplementation to a solid nutrition foundation.

We'll see what this can do!

txrsm

Awards

Drool is right! Depending how this round goes will determine my next steps.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established

So erase and erase pro are not the same Active AI?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So erase and erase pro are not the same Active AI?
Same main AI ingredient. EP has additional AI, cortisol, and ergogenic components. The new Erase may be ergogenic as well, I'm not sure if the new main active is the ergogenic ingredient or if it's the additional stuff in Pro that are ergogenic.

txrsm

Awards
UPDATE: Winner, winner chicken dinner!

So it looks like I found the appropriate dosing for me based on all of your combined info and I've successfully dosed 2 caps with my 2 largest meals of the day both today and yesterday with no upchucking or side effects. SUCCESS! Im still continuing my normal fasted morning workouts with my CL White Reborn/White Pump preworkout.

I just received Erase today (should've been here Mon. but thats a long story) and I immediately dosed 2 caps to get this stack rolling. Super stoked right now.

Once again...thank you all for your information and help.

lionessbody

Awards
Since you just got the Erase in, heads up. Ease into it since it's a suicide AI, and those hit harder than you'd expect. I'm loving the new oc erase, (it stinks like feet tho) after using the old mix for 3 months. Waiting for my refill to get started again. It really leaned me out, but I had to experiment with dosing. My best is staying away from pro and just taking 3 basic spaced every 6 hrs. I pull long days and if I do 2 pre w/o I have to have slept decently or i get weird, but that might be my test booster ;)

and back on the banana...those things have the highest glycemic index score of any fruit! Don't banana with your pre w/o lol. Eat 1/2 if you have to with a scoop of oats. You'll avoid the sugar spike that makes your body freak out mid workout. Too many 'nanas have ended in the toilet, so I use them for the glucose / insulin spike right after a 2hr ses.

txrsm

Awards
Since you just got the Erase in, heads up. Ease into it since it's a suicide AI, and those hit harder than you'd expect. I'm loving the new oc erase, (it stinks like feet tho) after using the old mix for 3 months. Waiting for my refill to get started again. It really leaned me out, but I had to experiment with dosing. My best is staying away from pro and just taking 3 basic spaced every 6 hrs. I pull long days and if I do 2 pre w/o I have to have slept decently or i get weird, but that might be my test booster ;)

and back on the banana...those things have the highest glycemic index score of any fruit! Don't banana with your pre w/o lol. Eat 1/2 if you have to with a scoop of oats. You'll avoid the sugar spike that makes your body freak out mid workout. Too many 'nanas have ended in the toilet, so I use them for the glucose / insulin spike right after a 2hr ses.
Thank you for the information Lionessbody! Damn the 'nanas!! :) Actually, I just ended up going back to training fasted with just my preworkout concoction and some added BCAAs. Other than that, I keep all food for after the workout to avoid potential for body freak outs. I've never been able to eat before any form of workout. It was the same back in school right before a game. My stomach could never handle pregame meals within 1.5 hours of the event. I guess I'm just one of those guys.

As for your advice on Erase, dually noted! So far the dosing of two around the lunch hour has been working great. I take the third at dinner time which is roughly 6 hours away. I know what the literature says it will do...but I like to see things with my own eyes as results may vary from person to person.

Awesome update though, I have been really pumped and into all my workouts these days. I'm fairly certain it is all mental but I will take it! Since I workout early morning and by myself...I continually have to work on self motivation to hit it hard. Lately though, it hasn't even been an issue. I get out of bed, take my drink, and BAM...Let's do this! It's rather refreshing actually. Now by 10pm though...I'm just toast but that's another story. Oh and one more pleasant side effect that I don't know if I can attribute to either products but my sleep has been solid and very restful. I'm hoping this continues.