**Starting 2015 With Ostar1ne and PSMF**

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Nice. Me too, well trying to decide if I start another log or just add it in my current Training log.
I'm starting another one. Hard having everything on hand and not have already started it haha.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm starting another one. Hard having everything on hand and not have already started it haha.
Yeah I've got all mine too, but I came off 14 weeks (7 Osta into 7 DMZ) in December, so I know I needed to chill.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Yeah I've got all mine too, but I came off 14 weeks (7 Osta into 7 DMZ) in December, so I know I needed to chill.
Understand you there man I did a couple weeks of LGD-4033 prior to running Ostar1ne so I know I need it also.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Okay guys have to update the last 3 days, got hit with a damn sinus infection but I'm still getting my workouts in...

02/07/15-Back

Weigh In: 210lbs
-0lbs from last week and -26lbs total in 40 daysl

This by far is my best weigh in I've had. You're probably saying wtf he didn't see the number change though. But that's what I wanted. Eating nearly 1000 more calories per day since coming off PSMF and no weight gain at all is what I was hoping for. I expected to see some gain with the extra calories,carbs and glycogen retention but I stayed true to my training and It worked out perfectly. Now on to my Saturday workout..

BB Row 4x8 155,165,185,185
RG BB Row 4x8 135x2,155x2
WG Pulldown 4x8 150x2,160x2
RG Pulldown 4x8 160x2,170,180
Straight Arm Pulldown 4x8 40,50,60x2
1-arm Seated Row 4x8 60x2 70x2
Hammer Strength High Row 1-arm 4x8 105
Prone DB Row 4x8 55
Stationary Row 10min

02/08/15-Chest
DB Bench 4x8 75,80,90x2
DB Incline 4x15 60
Hammer Strength Wide Iso 4x8 275
High Cable Fly 4x15 70
Low Cable Fly 4x15 50
Pec Dec 4x8 185
Isometric Plate Push 3x8 10

Gym was packed on Sunday for some odd reason so I had to do some modifications to what the usual plan was. Really focused on contraction and high reps to get that pump, the DOMS are real this morning!

02/09/15-Legs
Leg Extension 3x15 105
Wide Stance Leg Press 4x10 500
High Stance Leg Press 4x10 600
Hack Squat 4x10 225
SL Leg Extension 3x8 90
SL Lying Ham Curl 3x8 60
Standing Calf Raise 3x20 225

Needless to say today's workout was ****. Sinus congestion is killing me so the night prior I took some medicine around 8, slept wonderfully. But at 5 when that alarm went off I was pissed at the world and been dragging ass ever since lol. Wanted to do squats but I just knew my body didn't have it in me today. Still got legs in none the less. Shoulders tomorrow and arms on Wednesday since I'll be out of town to visit the girl for Valentines Day. Ready to finish out these last few days on Ostar1ne strong!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I love your updates!! Keep killing it the last few days... What is your plan after this run??

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
I love your updates!! Keep killing it the last few days... What is your plan after this run??
Thanks man! Still going to train hard and diet correctly but going chill mode on anything that can alter hormones or androgen receptors for a while. May give pes alphamine or norcodrene a run soon but need to do some more research on them. It'll be at the least a month until that though and then I have my Tr3n/The1 cycle I'm aiming for April/May to start that I believe.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Thanks man! Still going to train hard and diet correctly but going chill mode on anything that can alter hormones or androgen receptors for a while. May give pes alphamine or norcodrene a run soon but need to do some more research on them. It'll be at the least a month until that though and then I have my Tr3n/The1 cycle I'm aiming for April/May to start that I believe.
That's a great run you got planned!!

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Sorry for the lack of updates fellas been sick as **** with the weather in VA ranging from 70 one day and 35 the next lol. Still got my workouts in so let's get to it..

02/10/15-Shoulders
Rear Delt Fly 4x15 90
Hammer Strength Military Press 4x10 185x2 225x2
Front Plate Raise 4x8 35
Standing Arnold Press 5x8 55
Seated Lat Raise 4x10 25
Reverse Fly 4x10 25

02/11/15-Arms
Tricep Pressdown 10x10 100
Cable Curl 10x10 80
Close Grip Bench Press 4x6 185
T-Curl 4x8 20
OH DB Ext 4x8 85
Seated Hammer Curl SS/Standing DB Curl 4x10 45

Upper respiratory chest Infection combined with a sinus infection is a bitch to train with. Been on antibiotics the last couple days but still been going to the gym because thats my life lol. It did effect my workouts and I'm out of town until late Sunday so my body will get the rest it needs. Needless to say my workouts were still awesome and the best part of my day by far. Divided my doses up and I'll be ending Ostar1ne on Tuesday so I get one more back and chest day in and will post my final review for you guys.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
02/16/15-Back

BB Row 4x8 135,155,175x2
RG BB Row 4x8 135, 155x3
WG Lat Pulldown 4x8 140x2 150x2
RG Lat Pulldown 4x8 140
Straight Arm Lat Pulldown 4x8 60
One-arm cable row 4x8 60

Kept my workout short and simple with 30sec rest in between sets. Really focused on contraction and that provided some instant DOMS and a good pump throughout the workout. Couldn't get in to much work today with a foot of snow expected tonight. Working in healthcare when work calls you have to be there. Won't be able to get a workout in tomorrow since I have to spend the night at work so I'm going to post a final review a little later today when I have the time. On the plus side I'm feeling 100% better.

Carminb1

Carminb1

Awards
Final Review

Ostar1ne surpassed all my expectations I had when I began this run. Olympus has proven to me again to be a legit company that never dissapoints with its promises.

Ostar1ne is so versatile in so many different ways. I was in a caloric deficit so I utlizied its ability to preserve LBM while burning strictly fat. Unfortunately I did not get a DEXA scan done prior and calipers are only so accurate. Using PSMF I was able to lose 26lbs over the course of my run. I retained all strength, improved muscular endurance, and kept my intensity up in the gym.

My favorite and most surprising aspect of Ostar1ne was joint and tendon health. My knee hasn't felt this good since an 8 week laxogenin run by a respected company. I'm going to miss this feeling but still hopeful that perhaps the relief is more permanent then I'm thinking.

I felt very little suppression personally, but without labs thats just me going off feelings. No other issues such as BP to report either.

All in all I completely 100% recommend Ostar1ne to anyone looking to wither gain LBM on a calorie surplus or keep LBM with a deficit. Diet will be key, never forget that. Don't expect anabolic results this is a SARM not a pro hormone. But your body isn't put under the stress like it is which is a good trade off for the still amazing results.

Going to take some time off from anything other then staple supps at the moment to give myself a rest. Going to probably run 8 weeks of alphamine before jumping into my tren/the1 cycle which you know I'll be logging as well.

Thanks for following along guys and sorry about any grammatical or spelling mistakes doing this on my tablet and will correct the errors tomorrow.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Excellent log bro. Look forward to your next one. Keep killing it.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Thanks for the great logs and detailed reviews brother. Always a pleasure following along on your journey.