Started test ethenate big mistake help.

big willy

Awards
Alright so I know I'm gonna get some crap for this one but that's ok. If been a natural lifter my whole life. 5'11 322 lbs about 25% body fat. I'm chubby but lots of muscle. I started running test e at 150mg 2x a week to help keep my muscle while cutting carbs n losing some fat. I have done 5 in total so 14 days. My nipples are extremely sensitive when I think about them and I just don't like it. I'm a nervous person and constantly worrying about gyno and quite frankly at my body fat I have a very good chance of it developing . I have arimidex on hand but no nolva or Clomid and can't get either for 3 weeks. Any suggestions on what to do so I can stop right now. I'd prefer to continue on naturally and work a little bit harder. Thank you for all that take the time to reply in advance.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Order clomid or nolva, pin one more week, then stop. It takes a week plus for the test to clear your system so by the time you are ready for PCT your SERM will be in.

Just cut naturally when you are at that high of a body fat.

big willy

Awards
I agree. Thank you for your reply. Figured I'd try it out was always curious. Starting numbers were 650 lb squat 600 lb deadlof5 and 475 on the Bench natural. Didn't wanna lose my gains while cutting but **** it its better then a pair of boobies for the summer.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Don't run test at this high of BF% if estrogen is a concern, next time

Definitely cut naturally. A bit of time and some EC should be more than enough. Your lifts will inevitably drop while getting down to a more suitable bodyweight but if your aim is to cycle you can certainly get it back

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
TRT dose of test with 40 mg/day of quality Var + low carb, will have you shredded in 12 weeks..

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Alright so I know I'm gonna get some crap for this one but that's ok. If been a natural lifter my whole life. 5'11 322 lbs about 25% body fat. I'm chubby but lots of muscle. I started running test e at 150mg 2x a week to help keep my muscle while cutting carbs n losing some fat. I have done 5 in total so 14 days. My nipples are extremely sensitive when I think about them and I just don't like it. I'm a nervous person and constantly worrying about gyno and quite frankly at my body fat I have a very good chance of it developing . I have arimidex on hand but no nolva or Clomid and can't get either for 3 weeks. Any suggestions on what to do so I can stop right now. I'd prefer to continue on naturally and work a little bit harder. Thank you for all that take the time to reply in advance.
next time, get pre-cycle bloodwork so you can have an idea of your E2 levels.... just start the cycle with an AI on board and you'll likely have few issues.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Also, if you are a big worrier (like I am) there is a big chance that you could drop some serious BF% by using invictus or 11-kt if you are on cycle. Cortisol makes you gain fat, especially around the waist. Since I started using various cortisol blockers my waist has gone down tremendously and my mood become a little less worrisome.