Low test months after first cycle/ just started new cycle

bluehooka89

Awards
Hey bros,

Ran my first cycle 10 week cycle starting February 1st. Pre cycle test came back at 450 on cycle 1500. Just got a full panel test done on Friday and my natty test came back at 108. I decided to start a cycle on Friday (I know this sounds dumb since I started without seeing my bloods but I felt great and didn't think there would be an issue) consisting of..

dbol 25 mg ED preworkout 7 weeks
test 500 mg 16 weeks
deca 300 mg 14 weeks
12.5 mg aromasin ED
PCT
Clomid 100/50/50/50/50
Nolva 40/20/20/20/20

I'm already a few days into my cycle, should I just continue my cycle and do an extended PCT, or should I just stop and be safe? My buddy in medical school says I'll be fine and it will turn back on no matter what but I'm a little worried. I'm 28, just dieted down from 220 to 180 to about 8% BF and wanted to jump into a bulk cycle starting lean then diet down for comps next summer. I have full panel bloods, everything came back great except test, basically every piece of info you could imagine (except free test) so if anyone needs to see anything please ask. Should I just ride out this cycle and do an extended PCT or should I stop? Thanks for reading please feel free to ask any question

bluehooka89

Awards
Yes, did a 4 week pct at clomid 100/50/50/50 Nolva 40/20/20/20 then didn't touch anything except normal supps like bcaa etc until this past Friday the 7th so it's been about 5 months. Felt I didn't need to see bloods cause it had been so long and I felt great

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Yes, did a 4 week pct at clomid 100/50/50/50 Nolva 40/20/20/20 then didn't touch anything except normal supps like bcaa etc until this past Friday the 7th so it's been about 5 months. Felt I didn't need to see bloods cause it had been so long and I felt great
Thats quite scary because thats a comprehensive pct. Perhaps BOTH serms overstimulated the hpta and was telling it “dont produce anymore seeing as you already have a crap ton of exogoneous”, similar to the way test production is shut down while on cycle.

Honestly im in favor of simply chosing one serm, run it for 4 weeks, then extend with natty products *kingsgaurd or whatever* for another 4-6 weeks. Ive never had any problems but unless you got bunk i can only imagine this is what happened? In to see what others say.

bluehooka89

Awards
I'm thinking my clomid and/or nolva was either fake or severely under dosed. But I would think after that many months, it wouldn't really matter, plus I've heard of people who don't believe in nor run pct and are fine. I will say I am much more confident in my new gear from my new supplier.

I'm planning on just continuing the cycle and then doing an extended pct unless someone would highly advise against this stance. I was just so excited to run this and it would be such a blower to put it off, especially when I'm already shut down from the last few days

Hiddengains

Awards
Over stimulating your HPTA is very possible. I've researched for quite some time and I've come to the conclusion i'd never take them both together again. When i did it was never large doses, 25mg Clomid/10mg Nolva. I bounced back just fine, you used 4x as much Clomid, 4x as much Nolva. If i were you id get off my current cycle and PCT 50/50/25/25/12.5/12.5 Clomid since your test was so low or 20/20/20/10/10 Nolva (5 weeks of nolva should suffice).