Stano-Plex Cycle

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve used many natural supplements and in the last decade. Ready to take it up a notch. Im 37, 170lbs. Been leaning down the last 3-weeks and have two more weeks to go. I’m at about 12% BF right now and want to see where I can get to after 5-weeks. Started at 175lbs and 15.3%. I’m in week 5 of my 8 week run of Anabolic Effect.

Looking at Stano Plex as my first PH run. Been reading it’s super mild. Was thinking of doing an 8-week run:

600mg/day Epi split into two doses
CEL Cycle Assist throughout cycle

PCT- M-Test and AE for 8 weeks

1. do I need cycle assist throughout PCT? I see some who use it.

2. Any benefit to Reduce XT in PCT?

3. anything I should add or change to this cycle or PCT

4. Also read good things on Epicatchen, worth adding in now or wait till after PCT?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great first choice .. sometimes it feels like you arent even on a "cycle" and stil reap those benefits.

My thoughts on your questions in bold:

Yes def recommended, i love it on cycle and in PCT .. it has alot of benefits, i have even run just for health purposes and works wonders .. no need to risk it esp being your 1st cycle.

Yes here too .. reduceXT is one of the best cortisol product out there .. i would start with 2 caps .. no need to fully dose it but will keep hel you stay lean in PCT and makes easier to keep gains.

Mtest, AE, reduceXT is a great PCT .. simple and effective .. def can get fancy and throw in new SNS AnacyclusXT but i would stick with the 3 products above.

4. Also read good things on Epicatchen, worth adding in now or wait till after PCT?
great stuff .. i love CEL brand the best .. you get non prop blend of 300mg per cap .. you can do either or .. can even stack it with stano-plex and it would be pretty nice .. epi-plex has piperine which will enhance other products bioavailbity including protein according to studies, which is why i like it with food.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good First choice.
Sounds like you are ready to go. It's so mild I prefer 12 weeks.
i have seen people run it 12weeks .. i have not but def interesting in it

do you feel that gains (mainly libido/strength ) continue to rise from week 8-12 as well ?

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have seen people run it 12weeks .. i have not but def interesting in it

do you feel that gains (mainly libido/strength ) continue to rise from week 8-12 as well ?
Strength gains still improve up to about week 11. it's kind of odd or it could be my body telling me that it's time for a decondition at that point. Don't like to take a break during PCT, My workout intensity does suffer some. Done it twice now with the same results. labido boost is always awsome but doesnt really get any stronger after week 6-7 for me.

My favorite is: Ultra Hard by Iconic after morning shower and 1 cap Stano-Plex 300 pre workout or same time on non workout days. Note I workout in the PM.

reforged

Awards
Great 1st run choice! I personally love epiandro, and have used it in numerous cycle stacks, as well as just running it alongside test. 600mg/dly seems to be a good dose to start with. I have run it as high as 1200-1500/dly, but you would probably want a SERM for pct going much higher than 600. I tend to get a little anxiety at higher doses, as it seems some people do, but have always been able to manage it. Just wanted to note those experiences for ya, and wish you a great 1st cycle man!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Strength gains still improve up to about week 11. it's kind of odd or it could be my body telling me that it's time for a decondition at that point. Don't like to take a break during PCT, My workout intensity does suffer some. Done it twice now with the same results. labido boost is always awsome but doesnt really get any stronger after week 6-7 for me.

My favorite is: Ultra Hard by Iconic after morning shower and 1 cap Stano-Plex 300 pre workout or same time on non workout days. Note I workout in the PM.
Interesting .. maybe i will do my next for 12 weeks
for TD i have xpg- epi andro gel .. very smooth .. ultra hard is a great choice too

as for OP - for first time 8 weeks is a great choice

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting .. maybe i will do my next for 12 weeks
for TD i have xpg- epi andro gel .. very smooth .. ultra hard is a great choice too

as for OP - for first time 8 weeks is a great choice
Might have to look into xpg- epi andro gel in a few months.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great 1st run choice! I personally love epiandro, and have used it in numerous cycle stacks, as well as just running it alongside test. 600mg/dly seems to be a good dose to start with. I have run it as high as 1200-1500/dly, but you would probably want a SERM for pct going much higher than 600. I tend to get a little anxiety at higher doses, as it seems some people do, but have always been able to manage it. Just wanted to note those experiences for ya, and wish you a great 1st cycle man!
how do you afford to run it that high?

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Great first choice .. sometimes it feels like you arent even on a "cycle" and stil reap those benefits.

My thoughts on your questions in bold:

Yes def recommended, i love it on cycle and in PCT .. it has alot of benefits, i have even run just for health purposes and works wonders .. no need to risk it esp being your 1st cycle.

Yes here too .. reduceXT is one of the best cortisol product out there .. i would start with 2 caps .. no need to fully dose it but will keep hel you stay lean in PCT and makes easier to keep gains.

Mtest, AE, reduceXT is a great PCT .. simple and effective .. def can get fancy and throw in new SNS AnacyclusXT but i would stick with the 3 products above.

great stuff .. i love CEL brand the best .. you get non prop blend of 300mg per cap .. you can do either or .. can even stack it with stano-plex and it would be pretty nice .. epi-plex has piperine which will enhance other products bioavailbity including protein according to studies, which is why i like it with food.
How would I know if I need to or want to go to 4 caps/ day of reduce XT? Never used it before.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How would I know if I need to or want to go to 4 caps/ day of reduce XT? Never used it before.
Also could run 2 caps a day for 45 days or does it need to be the full 8-weeks?

Any benefit to tapering up or down on Stano Plex or doing the last week at 900? Same question for the Reduce XT?

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m going with the following, but need a little help on a ramp up and taper down if needed.

8-weeks of StanoPlex at 600mg/day- 1AM and 1PM OR preworkout
8-weeks of CEL cycle assist at full dose- 2 caps AM and 2 caps PM

PCT- 8 weeks
Cycle Assist- same as above for 8 weeks
M-Test- 8 weeks- 3 caps AM 3 caps PM
Anabolic Effect- 8 weeks- 3 caps AM 3 caps PM
Reduce XT- 1 cap AM 1 cap PM- 6.5 weeks total

1. Any benefit to doing 300mg stanoplex the first week and 900mg the last week or just go all 8-weeks at 600mg? OR should I taper off stanoplex or just stop it after 8-weeks?

2. Any reason I would need to full dose reduce XT? If so I would need a second bottle.

Should I taper off reduce XT or just cut it at the end?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Any benefit to tapering up or down on Stano Plex or doing the last week at 900? Same question for the Reduce XT?
you can def try 900mg .. but run 600mg for first 4-5weeks .. and if you are loving it can go to 900mg ( and if you feel you are getting sides can always jump back down to 600mg )

i love it at 600mg and im an experienced user and still get great results.

I’m going with the following, but need a little help on a ramp up and taper down if needed.

PCT- 8 weeks

1. Any benefit to doing 300mg stanoplex the first week and 900mg the last week or just go all 8-weeks at 600mg? OR should I taper off stanoplex or just stop it after 8-weeks?

dont taper off .. stick with 600mg all the way through

2. Any reason I would need to full dose reduce XT? If so I would need a second bottle.

no you can just do 1 bottle - 2 caps for 45days .. no need to do full 8 weeks.

this is why i suggest 2 caps through out to begin with .. i never have had to taper off .. but if you feel even 2 caps is strong def can taper off at the end.

people mainly taper serm's only bc you don't want to just completely shut if off at once.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is exactly what I will be doing on my next cut = ) Will have other stuff in too, but regarding the Epiandro and Androsterone.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Most people are fine at 3 capsules.

For the first question here about 45 day s or 8 weeks, if you're talking about Stano Plex, I would definitely do the full 8 weeks because 45 days would only be around 6 weeks, but that's just personal opinion. Some people run it longer than 8 weeks.

Most people do not taper Stano the last week of their cycle - I do but the main reason for me is just habit in that I taper anything like that. I don't think that you actually 'need' to, but I do.

Same with Reduce XT, you don't need to taper it the last week but I normally do myself.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

PCT- 8 weeks

I love your layout and think it looks perfect to me.

Question 1 - You could do 300 mg (1 cap) for the first 3 days and then go up to 600 mg. (2 caps); no need to, but sometimes I start anything for the first time at a lower dose just to make sure. I personally taper it back down to 1 cap per day for the last 3 to 5 days myself on the last week of my cycle.

Question 2 - I dose 1 capsule 3x per day myself but if you're trying to conserve funds, its okay to do 2 per day. For me, I like that with Reduce XT it helps keep gains and keep gains going but I also feel like it helps me get leaner without even trying to.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I can find everything except the M-Test, any suggestions on what I should use instead?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can find everything except the M-Test, any suggestions on what I should use instead?
It should be back in stock this week :)

Also, Optimize-T might be released within the next week as well.