stacking psarm with sus500?

casey2

casey2

Awards
what do yall suggest. sus will be the min. dosage of 2/d. its my first cycle and i have ALOT of psarm and formadrol (thank you for the bogo!!) and was going to use it as pct but thought maybe i should add psarm to the cycle. im just not sure of all the pathways it would affect n such. any feedback would be much appreciated. and i guess i will keep pct psarm/formadrol/lx the day after my 1 month cycle ends.

casey2

casey2

Awards
well what do you think about formadrol for on cycle at min. dosage/ED? or any AI for that matter? or should i wait until pct to mess with natural test output n such? it will be 40 days on cycle btw. well thanks alot!

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if the benefits of Formadrol on cycle would be worth it, as the cycle itself is going to have you in full swing anyways. I'd save it for PCT as it's pretty bada$$ at bringing you back into swing through PCT.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Would you reccomend starting psarm/formadrol like the last few days of a cylce to get it in the system, or wait until the cycle is completely done?

casey2

casey2

Awards
Would you reccomend starting psarm/formadrol like the last few days of a cylce to get it in the system, or wait until the cycle is completely done?

ive been wondering the same thing. why it is suggested to start pct the day after the cycle ends instead of a few days before it ends. i cant find info on it anywhere.

i decided to pulse my cycle anyways so in the last week i will be taking the psarm/formadrol on the off days

suggestions?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just start PCT the day after the cycle ends. Form and PSarm should bring you back pretty quick. There pody!!

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
ive been wondering the same thing. why it is suggested to start pct the day after the cycle ends instead of a few days before it ends. i cant find info on it anywhere.

i decided to pulse my cycle anyways so in the last week i will be taking the psarm/formadrol on the off days

suggestions?
As far as starting pct the day after cycle for any ph/steroids, is because even though you stopped adding new ph/steroids, your body is already flooded with them at fairly high doses, and due to the half life of the product, it will still be in your system. So it doesn't "disappear" the day you stop taking them. So as you start PCT the day after your cycle ends, the active ph/steroid is slowly decreasing in concentration as your PCT starts building up. So in other words, you're getting those few days of "Ramp down of cycle" vs "Ramp up of PCT" whether you realize it or not. But I don't have any documentation handy to better explain. Hope that clarifies.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
As far as starting pct the day after cycle for any ph/steroids, is because even though you stopped adding new ph/steroids, your body is already flooded with them at fairly high doses, and due to the half life of the product, it will still be in your system. So it doesn't "disappear" the day you stop taking them. So as you start PCT the day after your cycle ends, the active ph/steroid is slowly decreasing in concentration as your PCT starts building up. So in other words, you're getting those few days of "Ramp down of cycle" vs "Ramp up of PCT" whether you realize it or not. But I don't have any documentation handy to better explain. Hope that clarifies.
Great explanation, that makes perfect sense. I psyched about the psarm/formadrol combo.