Stacking Prometheus Rising and Slin-Sane!

Aesthetics20

Awards
Do you guys think this is a good idea for a stack? I'm trying to put on as much muscle mass as possible and I'm basically a hardgainer with an average metabolism.

I was thinking of dosing PR with my breakfast (because agmatine and r-ala work best with meals, not sure why they say to take it on an empty stomach) and dosing slin-sane 15 minutes before three high carb meals each day: breakfast, pre workout, and dinner most likely. Thoughts?

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Ditch the PR and stick Stick with Slin Sane, me personally I do one first thing in the morning with high carbs and either one pre or post and if you are really looking at a product with agmatine go for protocol.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not looking up the ingredients of Promethus Rising I say your fine taking that first thing in the morning. And using SlinSane for other times. I like SlinSane before bed. Slinsane is very versatile also which is nice. But now seeing PR's ingredients your fine stacking the two.

GHO5T

Awards
Both are great products and would be no problem stacking them. Take the PR first thing in the morning and then use the SS for pre workout meals or on the 2 days you are off from PR

Aesthetics20

Awards
Both are great products and would be no problem stacking them. Take the PR first thing in the morning and then use the SS for pre workout meals or on the 2 days you are off from PR
Any reason to take it first thing in the morning as opposed to with breakfast?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably cause the label says to take first thing in the morning and on an empty stomach.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Any reason to take it first thing in the morning as opposed to with breakfast?
Take it first thing in the morning as they said. It helps in elevation of peptide hormones which are integral to the PR-approach