Stacking HEAT with Synephrine HCl?

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
I wanted more DCP, which I have stacked with HEAT in the past, but couldn't find any.

So I went with HEAT and a combo of:

Synephrine HCl
Raspberry Ketones (in DCP)
TTA (also in DCP)

Would there be any issue w/ stacking the Synephrine along w/ the HEAT/Raspberry Ketones/TTA?

Thanks.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Dsade or anyone w Genomyx or Serious Nutrition Solutions should be able to help...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting question. I'm currently using SNS TTA/SNS Syn30/AI Sports Raspberry Ketones.

Is there a particular interaction that you're conecerned with?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is a tricky situation because synephrine itself and some of the ingredients in HEAT act on adrenergic receptors, so combining the two may result in a catecholamine overload (specifically, noradrenaline and adrenaline)... it's the same reason why we don't recommend HEAT's usage with ephedrine, or ephedra-based products.

That's not to say that they can't be used together, as others have combined these types of amphetamines with HEAT and survived; but if you decide on using them together, please low-dose to assess your tolerance as there can be risk of cardiovascular events.

My frank answer is shelve it... with HEAT/TTA/RK, you have a pretty potent stack, and if you're looking for a boost, caffeine would be a better choice.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I combined HEAT and Ephedrine together--- did not turn out well.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
This is a tricky situation because synephrine itself and some of the ingredients in HEAT act on adrenergic receptors, so combining the two may result in a catecholamine overload (specifically, noradrenaline and adrenaline)... it's the same reason why we don't recommend HEAT's usage with ephedrine, or ephedra-based products.

That's not to say that they can't be used together, as others have combined these types of amphetamines with HEAT and survived; but if you decide on using them together, please low-dose to assess your tolerance as there can be risk of cardiovascular events.

My frank answer is shelve it... with HEAT/TTA/RK, you have a pretty potent stack, and if you're looking for a boost, caffeine would be a better choice.
yeah, HEAT + caffeine is absolutely divine and a wonderful synergy!

I ran them alongside each other, didn't have any personal issues, but i have heard this from a few users. HEAT and caffeine alone crank up core body temp and kill appetite amazingly nicely

madchemist

Banned
Awards
p-Synephrine, the alkaloid found in bitter orange, does not act on adrenergic receptors.

Pharamcology of P-synephrine:

http://hightowerpharmacology.blogspot.com/2011/06/p-synephrine.html

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Interesting.. EC + alpha burn is my go to cut stack an I never have issues. What do you mean it didn't turn out well? Could you describe your side effects?

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Interesting.. EC + alpha burn is my go to cut stack an I never have issues. What do you mean it didn't turn out well? Could you describe your side effects?
It's been a while, but I had anxiety type issues, much like some people have with Ephedrine.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
It's been a while, but I had anxiety type issues, much like some people have with Ephedrine.
Oh what did you dose ephedrine at? And did you use caffeine ephedrine and heat? Or just ephedrine and heat?

Ephedrine can have heavy sides in some users and can be dangerous if abused, which I am NOT accusing you of doing.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
The tyramine content of HEAT can have intensifying affects on Ephedrine.

AlphaBurn is the perfect compliment to E/C, with some anti-anxiety benefits which are nice with E/C. Really an incredible fat burning stack! And cheap!

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Oh what did you dose ephedrine at? And did you use caffeine ephedrine and heat? Or just ephedrine and heat?

Ephedrine can have heavy sides in some users and can be dangerous if abused, which I am NOT accusing you of doing.
Oops, I meant Yohimbine. I've never had anxiety with Ephedrine.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys - I will hold off on the synephrine until after I'm done w/ the HEAT.

Follow up question: Can I add in a product like Fat Free or just Ursobolic?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys - I will hold off on the synephrine until after I'm done w/ the HEAT.

Follow up question: Can I add in a product like Fat Free or just Ursobolic?
ursobolic would be fine and fat free seems to be all right, too... please research the ingredient in ursobolic (and by extension, the primary ingredient in fat free), as there is conflicting research on its impact on hormone levels... i needn't mention how important those are when cutting/dieting.