Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Giulius

Awards
food? we all know that 80% is made of diet! we are on the road ..

Giulius

Awards
I am following dermacrine + + formasurge dnpx2 4 weeks. I'll do another 4 weeks. I love dermacrine officially! ! haha! I also added anabeta elite pre and post workout and ended yesterday. I'm making a cut with a cyclic ketogenic diet and good workouts. I lost 2 pounds of good fat! second you enter
reduce xt may be a good idea to keep cortisol low?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am following dermacrine + + formasurge dnpx2 4 weeks. I'll do another 4 weeks. I love dermacrine officially! ! haha! I also added anabeta elite pre and post workout and ended yesterday. I'm making a cut with a cyclic ketogenic diet and good workouts. I lost 2 pounds of good fat! second you enter
reduce xt may be a good idea to keep cortisol low?
Dude hope you are loving the stack!

Giulius

Awards
i post also reduce xt with dermacrine,formasurge and dnpx2 ?

Giulius

Awards
your opinion on the ides of stack DNPX2 alpha + T2 new?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm about to start xgels with Norcodrene and focus XT and some staples. we shall see... recomp madness

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm about to start xgels with Norcodrene and focus XT and some staples. we shall see... recomp madness
That will be a good stack :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
i post also reduce xt with dermacrine,formasurge and dnpx2 ?
I run AI's with Cortisol control from time to time (formeron/ formastane and Reduce XT) and dont have issues, personally.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I run AI's with Cortisol control from time to time (formeron/ formastane and Reduce XT) and dont have issues, personally.
i could see where some might have issues with sore joints. if i run reduce xt i have to half dose it, even without ai. not complaing--- one of few supps that are effective for me at less than rec dosing

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the sake of conversation, and to Piss off t bone, here's my 8 week stack to bring me to August 1st:

EC
Amentomax
Forskolin 95 100mg daily
Erase (arimistane version)
Anabeta (original version)
C20 (original version)
Condense pre workout
Versa 1
Agmatine+anabolic pump for gda/fasted training
ZMK at bed

Staple: fish oil, alcar, rk500, taurine, amino iv, select protein, extra d3, multi v

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
extensive list Cam.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
extensive list Cam.
Beach season only lasts for about 6 weeks in Connecticut! Im about 2 weeks out from where I want to bodyfat wise and that's right around when beach season starts up. Go big or go home!

Giulius

Awards
hello guys! I'm finishing dermacrine + formasurge. I also stacked dnpx + t2 + alphamine + reduce xt. I took 6bromo and I wanted to make 6 weeks 150mg/200mg with ATD at 50mg. I still have another bottle formasurge. I also dopadex Forskolin-sns-T-daa-free - cannibal claw - 7 keto. I like to try and experiment! I would like to continue the cutting phase which however is blocking. (PSMF in intermetting fasting) advice??
Situation:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hello guys! I'm finishing dermacrine + formasurge. I also stacked dnpx + t2 + alphamine + reduce xt. I took 6bromo and I wanted to make 6 weeks 150mg/200mg with ATD at 50mg. I still have another bottle formasurge. I also dopadex Forskolin-sns-T-daa-free - cannibal claw - 7 keto. I like to try and experiment! I would like to continue the cutting phase which however is blocking. (PSMF in intermetting fasting) advice??
Situation:
dermacrine and formestane is a fantastic combo from my experience!!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a recomp, you can't go wrong with Alphamax. F95 + and AI. Add ArA and/or ABE you you'll be set!