Stack Follidrone2.0 & Ignit3

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Perfect!
Today dosage Ignit3 2 + 2.
Everything ok, no pain in the head, no anxiety, no panic attack, or accelerated beats :D
Today day, (if 16/8 diet) high calories, Reckless in general today.
Any drop in energy or force during work (2cps of ignit3 + 2cps of follidrone2.0, prework).
Great!

Tomorrow Ignit3 3 + 2! ;)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I take 3 caps of Ignit3 with 1-2 caps of Combustion every day and barely notice anything. I've added caffeine or ephedrine here and there too. I don't consider it to be a real great stimulant.

Having said that, it does drop blood sugar levels noticeably. When I first started taking it, after a week or so I was really moody, shaky, etc. - took a while to figure out it was low blood sugar.
My wife and kid are Type I Diabetics - next time I get a sample, I'll do a before/after finger prick. I'm normally in the mid to high 70's.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
My wife and kid are Type I Diabetics - next time I get a sample, I'll do a before/after finger prick. I'm normally in the mid to high 70's.
I also can do the test, I have the machine!
Tell me which tests you need, I do it!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Today I add the tea to green tea!
During the morning (fasting until noon).

However the dosage 3 + 2, went well!
No side-effects reported!

Great!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
It goes all right!
It is the first time I follow the IF diet, and I was afraid of "dying" of hunger! But with the help of Ignit3, the suppression of hunger is evident. clean energy, and no side effects present, none.
Unfortunately I can not evaluate Follidrone2.0, there are changes, IF diet, and ignit3, so it's hard to give a vote to follidrone2.0.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
all is well!
no side effects!
nice also the IF dieting, no hunger during the fast, who knows if it is about to IGNIT3.
Even the energy is present, clean, during fasting, no drop of strength, no dizziness.
This week I started (I'll do two weeks) of maintenance diet, to give a shock to the metabolism (I was coming from 5-month low-calorie).
I lifted carbohydrates, four days passed, already 1 kg more, but they are always vascularized, with abdomen!
Fuller.
Only slight sleepiness at the end carbohydrate meal.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I am undecided whether to get me another month of ignit3 and follidrone 2.0, or switch to formestane and viron!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am undecided whether to get me another month of ignit3 and follidrone 2.0, or switch to formestane and viron!
Sh!t man....with how lean and hard you're looking, I'd stick with whatever has been causing that, lol. Ignit3 and FD2 seems like one hell of a stack.

Keep up the good work!

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Looking great! I don't see a reason to keep up ignit3 if you're not trying to get leaner. FD2 seems like a better choice for the strength gains.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Last days of this stack!

Despite having passed my TDEE,
I must say that I'm staying skinny!

The stack I like, unfortunately I had to push harder with the low-calorie, but I did not want. Soon I could try again!

In one month, however good results.
Now soon as I finish I want to see how my body reacts without.

1- are under IF, sensa Ignit3 want to see if I have more hunger during fasting.

2- no follidrone 2.0, I want to see during the workout if resistance continues, or disappears.

I'll let you know.

I think it is a functioning stack, I would like to give advice:

1- to make it work better, you are below your TDEE, between -25% -30%.

2- try to stay with the average amount of carbohydrates, fats managed well, keep low, not below 30 grams of fat daily.

3- use the IF protocol, 16/8

4- on alternating days with days off, at least 100 grams of carbohydrates less, on days off.

5- septate proteins to 2,5gr x lbm, on both days, in the days off.

that's all!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Best stack ever!
The results at the end are these:

Next time I will:
Ignit3
Follidrone2.0
Shift
Formestane

Do you think I should add other Yohimbine? or that of Ignit3 is enough?

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Best stack ever!

Next time I will:
Ignit3
Follidrone2.0
Shift
Formestane

Even though we don't know the exact amount, there is probably enough yohimbine in ignit3. You look great, why spend more $ when you know what works?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Even though we don't know the exact amount, there is probably enough yohimbine in ignit3. You look great, why spend more $ when you know what works?
You're right ;)

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Best stack ever!

Next time I will:
Ignit3
Follidrone2.0
Shift
Formestane

Great job man. Looking shredded. If you felt good on this stack then there's really no need to add more yohimbine. I'm glad you liked that stack. I'm a fan of Follidrone 2.0. Helped me quite a bit with recovery while bulking.

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
End result is sick.

Any before pics? Looks like a lot of photos were removed from the thread? Maybe it's just my mobile version...

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Great job man. Looking shredded. If you felt good on this stack then there's really no need to add more yohimbine. I'm glad you liked that stack. I'm a fan of Follidrone 2.0. Helped me quite a bit with recovery while bulking.
Thank you!
I could do more! I could go even below the calories! But I did not want, I still have to improve ;) This year, it's okay!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
End result is sick.

Any before pics? Looks like a lot of photos were removed from the thread? Maybe it's just my mobile version...
Hi, trust me ;) not to be skeptical!
The photos oup, and take off! That's why you see the photos removed!
Now you place "before ";)

bb333

Awards
  • Established
"before"
I know, things are different!
But that was the period where I started the stack!
These photos have! they come ::D
x

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
I'm not calling you out - I wouldn't do that to anyone, I was just curious.

I can't even quote your post with pictures because I don't have 100 posts.... Sigh...

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I'm not calling you out - I wouldn't do that to anyone, I was just curious.

I can't even quote your post with pictures because I don't have 100 posts.... Sigh...
No no, calm! are not offended ;)
Right to have the curiosity, it is legitimate!
The stack works great!
Ciao bro!

TBJ9000

TBJ9000

Awards
No no, calm! are not offended ;)
Right to have the curiosity, it is legitimate!
The stack works great!
Ciao bro!
Why couldn't I have taken your physique to the beach instead of my bloated ass

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Why couldn't I have taken your physique to the beach instead of my bloated ass
Cause pizza?

This dude is ripped though. But I don't think the stack is all that he probably eats one lettuce leaf and drops 1%bf.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Cause pizza?

This dude is ripped though. But I don't think the stack is all that he probably eats one lettuce leaf and drops 1%bf.
300gr di carboidrati day on!
100gr di carboidrati day off!
:D

bb333

Awards
  • Established
The end of the supplements :(
resistance and focus decreased :'(

bb333

Awards
  • Established
One thing is for sure!
Today second workout with less force, less resistance, less focus!

Bad feeling ...
when you run out of supplements it is always so :'(

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
One thing is for sure!
Today second workout with less force, less resistance, less focus!

Bad feeling ...
when you run out of supplements it is always so :'(
Get more...

bb333

Awards
  • Established
5 days from the end of the stack! I can write my final conclusions, good stack.
Follidrone2.0
5 days without follidrone2.0
- In the gym the resistance is gone, I feel the difference!
- During the day, and duringwork, the effect "full muscle", has disappeared, is no longer equal, the vein on the deltoid is not more obvious!
- "Full muscle" effect after a meal, gone!

Ignit3
5 days without Ignit3
- Suppression effect of hunger, gone! Now I'm hungry (I am IF 16/8)
- Morning energy, decreased
- Energy / duringwork focus, absent, is not the same thing ... in fact, I was wrong! m I have to get used to the new body (for 4 weeks) without stimulants!

overall strength, during work, diminished, mind and muscle connection to be rehabilitated without stimulants!
visual effects of both products, they work!

Soon I'll try:
Ignit3 + Follidrone2.0 + Shift + formestane

bb333

Awards
  • Established
5 days from the end of the stack! I can write my final conclusions, good stack.
Follidrone2.0
5 days without follidrone2.0
- In the gym the resistance is gone, I feel the difference!
- During the day, and duringwork, the effect "full muscle", has disappeared, is no longer equal, the vein on the deltoid is not more obvious!
- "Full muscle" effect after a meal, gone!

Ignit3
5 days without Ignit3
- Suppression effect of hunger, gone! Now I'm hungry (I am IF 16/8)
- Morning energy, decreased
- Energy / duringwork focus, absent, is not the same thing ... in fact, I was wrong! m I have to get used to the new body (for 4 weeks) without stimulants!

overall strength, during work, diminished, mind and muscle connection to be rehabilitated without stimulants!
visual effects of both products, they work!

Soon I'll try:
Ignit3 + Follidrone2.0 + Shift + formestane
UP!
I had forgotten (very early) this stack, folli2 + ignit3.
I must say that it worked very well today unfortunately with the slow reverse diet, I put "fat", so the effect pulled from the beach is gone.
I'm considering if in the future to take back Ignit3 ... unfortunately I noticed (in 1 month of use), that my prostate is enlarged ... perhaps a side effect of yohimbine. So I do not know whether to exclude Ignit3, and all those products with yohimbine inside ...
I'm seeing that around there are many other products that promise to "dissolve" fat, brite, lipomorph, exotherm, products that I hear so often appoint ... but I do not know their content!
We would like to do a mega stack as powerful, and use it in the last two months of a cut!
What are you saying?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Lipomorph, Exotherm and Brite, are all solid products.

may want to look into DCP which is also another good fat burning product non stim based by evomuse

also some more could be eviscerate, i am currently running the regular version with positive effects, but the new supernova version is supposed to be even better. there is also blood shr3d war edition is you want a fat burner type product by olympus labs to use instead if ignit3, this version is free from yohimbine vs the raw edition which has it included.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Lipomorph, Exotherm and Brite, are all solid products.

may want to look into DCP which is also another good fat burning product non stim based by evomuse

also some more could be eviscerate, i am currently running the regular version with positive effects, but the new supernova version is supposed to be even better. there is also blood shr3d war edition is you want a fat burner type product by olympus labs to use instead if ignit3, this version is free from yohimbine vs the raw edition which has it included.
paul're always cut ???
in bulk do not you come?

^_^

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great write up and progress OP!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
This year I would like to do 2 months, ignit3+ follidrone2.0+dcp

the latter as you see it in the stack with ignit3?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel you. You can run dcp for 4 weeks then continue running fd.2 and ignite with exo afterwards. Fd and ignite get better in time.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
29 Maggio 2017

Start Stack of Dreams :D
This is my favorite topic, with this stack (last year, for just 1 month) I managed to get a good result, what I wanted.
This year I repeat it, but with a little more muscle, and more convinced than ever. This time I will be 2 months full, I train 5 times a week, plus two added cardio sessions, 30 minutes each.
Nutrition is cured, as always, high protein, blocked, currently at 2gr xkg lbm, days on, and off days.
The carbohydrates will be high, they are on training days (on), but always under my tdee (total daily calories). High fat, 1gr xkg lbm, only in the days off! On training days the setting will be 0.7gr.
This will be the diet (16 to 16 diets), at least for the first month, after 1 month, I will evaluate what to do and how to act.

This is the plan of supplements:

day on
(Just awake, full fast)
3cps igni3

(After the first meal of the day ... 5 hours later ignit3)
1cps follidrone2 + 1cps 25mg forskolina

(TRAINING, preworkout, 1 and a half after the second meal of the day)
2cps follidrone2 + 2cps ignit3 + 1cps 25mg forskolina + 2scoops high volume

(Before going to bed, * or postworkout ??? I ask you !!!)
0,5ml invictus

day off
(Just awake, full fast)
3cps igni3

(CARDIO In the morning of fasting)
30 minuti LISS

(After the first meal of the day ... 5 hours later ignit3)
1cps follidrone2 + 1cps 25mg forskolina

(1 and a half after the second meal of the day)
1cps follidrone2 + 2cps ignit3 + 1cps 25mg forskolina

(post dinner)
1cps follidrone2

(before going to bed)
0,5ml invictus

Some notes::
I've tried Invictus, it's strong as a product, 1ml a day (0.5 + 0.5) after 10 days has caused problems with the joints, especially on the knees,
Now I'll try half a dozen.

I bought the new high volume (without agmatine), unfortunately I was disappointed by CONQU3R UNLEASHED, pump effect, poor.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
(Before going to bed, * or postworkout ??? I ask you !!!)
0,5ml invictus

Some notes::
I've tried Invictus, it's strong as a product, 1ml a day (0.5 + 0.5) after 10 days has caused problems with the joints, especially on the knees.
Are you sure you don't mean 'Virtus' when you talk about dry joints? Invictus is b-AET and supposed to control Cortisol (which, if you aren't jacked up in the first place, doesn't need controlling). Anyway, I'm using 'Invictus' right now just so I can talk about it with some knowledge, and don't feel any dry joints... and I'm currently messing around with Aromasin dosing too - still no joint problems. I would dose it anywhere from 6PM to Bedtime, to coincide with your natural Circadian Cortisol Rhythm. If you find that you aren't waking up like normal, move the application time up or down accordingly. 6PM works for me: Asleep at 10PM and up at ~5AM naturally (no alarm).

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure you don't mean 'Virtus' when you talk about dry joints? Invictus is b-AET and supposed to control Cortisol (which, if you aren't jacked up in the first place, doesn't need controlling). Anyway, I'm using 'Invictus' right now just so I can talk about it with some knowledge, and don't feel any dry joints... and I'm currently messing around with Aromasin dosing too - still no joint problems. I would dose it anywhere from 6PM to Bedtime, to coincide with your natural Circadian Cortisol Rhythm. If you find that you aren't waking up like normal, move the application time up or down accordingly. 6PM works for me: Asleep at 10PM and up at ~5AM naturally (no alarm).
Yes, invictus! ;)

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Ignit3 and forskolin, Do they work well together? Or is it too much?..(cAMP!)

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Another thing ... do I have vitamin C 500 mg capsule, according to where I could put it?