angcd3

Awards
damn missed this one this weeekend.. here now.. lol

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
damn missed this one this weeekend.. here now.. lol
Hell yeah you did!!! Wtf? Only bighulksmash and ryane87 backed me up on this lol

I guess FireTitan did too

I forgot rtmilburn

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah you did!!! Wtf? Only bighulksmash and ryane87 backed me up on this lol

I guess FireTitan did too
We all backed you up in silent meditation....

Ooohhhhmmmmmmm.....

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
You have to do something to make them remember you quit being the chalkboard and start being the eraser
That should be on a fortune cookie. We should write a book of philosophical aphorisms that you'd read while taking a dump and call it "deep sh1t from bighulksmash" or something

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
just noticed Volvo140G new family guy member

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
We need to start a petition to remove bighulksmashfrom this thread due to avi violations.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Na he's grandfathered in... he signed the petition... what about you fcker?
I'm a founding father. My membership can only be revoked by a 95% yea vote of all founders.

Come to think of it, I don't remember us sanctioning an official petition. Seems this was created by some sort of fringe splinter group.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a founding father. My membership can only be revoked by a 95% yea vote of all founders.

Come to think of it, I don't remember us sanctioning an official petition. Seems this was created by some sort of fringe splinter group.
I know this guy wouldnt vote against you and the whole d@mn petition was about me!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Guess I have to go into exile and change my avi to she-ra.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I know this guy wouldnt vote against you and the whole d@mn petition was about me!
Actually we got bored and needed to fuel our ADHD so you being a "FIRE"MAN" .... WELL YOU LIGHT OUR FIRES BABY !

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Guess I have to go into exile and change my avi to she-ra.
Did this before and played tina turner on repeat while eating ben and jerrys and wearing a 5%er tee shirt 2 sizes too small.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
great people. Cjg bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 Burnfire Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso Brandinooooo HIT4ME angcd3
BloodManor

Old list gotta add a few names ! J.Seinfeld

PSA OSAMA BIN LADEN BEEN LYIN ....

PSSAA I CHANGED MY AVI U BUNCHA CRUNCHY NUTS !

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Boom!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar