Spooner St Crew Petition to Derail @FireTitans Log

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I eat Rocky Mountain Oysters on the regular... great with cocktail sauce
You would. You probably just go straight to the source...lol with that intense animal love you have

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
lmao

spooner street petition
bighulksmash SFreed smith_69 ryane87 Studhorse Brandinooooo habajaba justhere4comm rtmilburn blueline438 angcd3 BEAST73 Alpha1agreda FireTitan

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmao

spooner street petition
bighulksmash SFreed smith_69 ryane87 Studhorse Brandinooooo habajaba justhere4comm rtmilburn blueline438 angcd3 BEAST73 Alpha1agreda FireTitan
Smith you do realize this is a petition to derail my Thermogenesis log!?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
You know what I want to know? Why all you fartknockers have time to post bs in here but no one is commenting on my upcoming cycle plans in my training log.

Don't make me come to your houses and force feed you hulk's Smoky Mountain Oysters.

#imwithfiretitan #makelogsgreatagain

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smith you do realize this is a petition to derail my Thermogenesis log!?
Well if companies want to be a sponsor on this board they should know they are gonna have to put up with us. bighulksmash does alot of sponsored logs and well his logs are always derailed. Yet he still gets picked because they know it will get views. However i do see where you are coming from and do respect it, but am going to ignore it(with love)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol it is really a sad petition thus far lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You know what I want to know? Why all you fartknockers have time to post bs in here but no one is commenting on my upcoming cycle plans in my training log.

Don't make me come to your houses and force feed you hulk's Smoky Mountain Oysters.

Fiber will help your logs

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established

Put a link in here and I'll derail the fck outta that

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Well if companies want to be a sponsor on this board they should know they are gonna have to put up with us. bighulksmash does alot of sponsored logs and well his logs are always derailed. Yet he still gets picked because they know it will get views. However if do see where you coming from and do respect it, but am going to ignore it(with love)
Its like wwe .... you can be the big show or fandango :)

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Lol it is really a sad petition thus far lol
Yeah what the fck is with SFreed? I thought for sure he'd be on board but his response was "really?"
FireTitan was more on board

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah what the fck is with SFreed? I thought for sure he'd be on board but his response was "really?"
Ikr I thought Brandinooooo would have join too

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I know I have been busy most of the weekend. So I get in the middle of a conversation and just stop...haha

Are we derailing or what? The average log would be like 3 pages if we didn't. If my friends don't want me to derail their logs, I can always find others....LOL

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Ikr I thought Brandinooooo would have join too
I just got home from work.

Look guys, with Vitalize being new and still in the process of getting into our stores, we need to be able to have logs that give out info about the new product. Maybe FireTitan and justhere4comm can put their weekly updates into the first post so if anyone was interested in the product, all the info would be on the first post. Then I wouldn't be so worried about the derailing as long as it doesn't get too far.

Fair compromise?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I know I have been busy most of the weekend. So I get in the middle of a conversation and just stop...haha

Are we derailing or what? The average log would be like 3 pages if we didn't. If my friends don't want me to derail their logs, I can always find others....LOL
Yeah without derailment it just becomes a log... derailment makes it more of a place

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
We'll only derail it with obnoxious and deviant sexual references, fat chick pics, roid talk, and patriotic sentiments

No he's been pretty quiet...
We skype often <3

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Look guys, with Vitalize being new and still in the process of getting into our stores, we need to be able to have logs that give out info about the new product. Maybe FireTitan and justhere4comm can put their weekly updates into the first post so if anyone was interested in the product, all the info would be on the first post. Then I wouldn't be so worried about the derailing as long as it doesn't get too far.

Fair compromise?
I think that's a perfect solution honestly I wish that was done on all logs not just are derailment of a logs that this group has

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established

Fair compromise?
Idk Brandinooooo your asking us to compromise on our whole value system ya know...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Well if companies want to be a sponsor on this board they should know they are gonna have to put up with us. bighulksmash does alot of sponsored logs and well his logs are always derailed. Yet he still gets picked because they know it will get views. However i do see where you are coming from and do respect it, but am going to ignore it(with love)
My alphagainz log approaching 50,000 views in only 3 months.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wasn't sure what your thought process was! That opening post read like something a lawyer had written, and I was like WTF??? Is he serious? Are we picking sides?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Idk Brandinooooo your asking us to compromise on our whole value system ya know...
Lol guys ... i been on and off here since 2004 . You should have seen when there was an option to post as guest .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Wasn't sure what your thought process was! That opening post read like something a lawyer had written, and I was like WTF??? Is he serious? Are we picking sides?
Lol it was intense

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Fair compromise?
Understand completely, and I was kind of thinking the same thing. Next log however......

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
My alphagainz log approaching 50,000 views in only 3 months.
Plus you get to know and trust people and try sh1t they recommend... for instance, i just bought the 3 kings stack without looking at what's in it cause ya guys recommended it

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We'll only derail it with obnoxious and deviant sexual references, fat chick pics, roid talk, and patriotic sentiments

No he's been pretty quiet...
You haven't posted a quality fat chick pic or even a single "Murica" in forever, man. I myself am beginning to question your efforts.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
3 points.
Had a slightly tough weekend. Then I read this log straight through. You guys are WONDERFULLY NUTS and thanks!

As far as i can tell - derailings are the high point of almost every log.

As i know nothing, i will shut up now and just continue to be entertained.

Just 1 question - any idea whats an appropriate amount of protein for daily intake?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established

Fair compromise?
That's funny because I was thinking the exact same thing. People just want to know if it works or not. Just update the second post with real and anecdotal data. Then, we can have our random conversations as we please :)

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
You haven't posted a quality fat chick pic or even a single "Murica" in forever, man. I myself am beginning to question your efforts.
I just did in FireTitan's log earlier...

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I vote for more emojis &#55356;&#57173; &#55356;&#57196; &#55356;&#57280;

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
3 points.
Had a slightly tough weekend. Then I read this log straight through. You guys are WONDERFULLY NUTS and thanks!

As far as i can tell - derailings are the high point of almost every log.

As i know nothing, i will shut up now and just continue to be entertained.

Just 1 question - any idea whats an appropriate amount of protein for daily intake?
.6 to 1.2 g per pound of body weight

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I myself tend to go about 1.5 per lb of bw. Daily average bw is 189. I am 300 grams of protein a day. Weekends are a little more sketchy. Closer to 200 because I get busy with family during the weekends