Spooky Lipoderm Ulta product support

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
I just read as much info on this as I could find. Just from experienced users, would you go with the lipo/cap/liquid clen mixture or the lipo/cap/liquid alb mixture? and what dosages would you run?
This is what I am going to run: lipo/cap/liquid clen
I just ordered 2 bottles so I can alternate weekly, on/off.
Gonna use a full bootle of IBE clen mixed in my lipo. Should be here soon and I am excited. Last time I did just the lipo/cap mix and lost an inch in like 10 days.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
so you just dump one bottle of the liquid clen in one bottle of lipo. Mix and apply. I have one bottle of the liquid clen so ill combine them if thats all you have to do

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
This is what I am going to run: lipo/cap/liquid clen
I just ordered 2 bottles so I can alternate weekly, on/off.
Gonna use a full bootle of IBE clen mixed in my lipo. Should be here soon and I am excited. Last time I did just the lipo/cap mix and lost an inch in like 10 days.
I wouldnt use more than 15ml to 30ml at a time. lol, A whole bottle is 60ml.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
should I just put one dosage of clen in each of my lipo/cap applications?

or should I put the entire bottle of clen in entire bottle of lipo and then use 8 pumps of lipo, would that be ok?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
We have just added Lipoderm Ultra by Avant to our website.

Price is 2 for $59.98 which comes out to $29.99 each.

http://www.chemistry-labs.com/home

They will ship out on April 20th

CROWLER

jagg

Awards
Ok... question here....

What the heck is Capsaicin suppose to do anyway? How does it even work? From what I've read it's used to relieve the pain of peripheral neuropathy. I don't see how it can be used in the aid of absorption. Can anyone explain?

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Ok... question here....

What the heck is Capsaicin suppose to do anyway? How does it even work? From what I've read it's used to relieve the pain of peripheral neuropathy. I don't see how it can be used in the aid of absorption. Can anyone explain?
Recently I read a study stating that when injected into mice with abnormal prostate cells it would encourage the cells to die at normal times instead of continuing to live and possibly become cancerous. Now I wouldnt advice rubbing this stuff on your grundle, but it was an interesting study. I guess the moral of the story is that eating alot of hot peppers may help avoid prostate cancer, if capsaicin can be transported in the blood stream to the prostate after oral administration, which Im not sure if it can. Loky will probably know more about this than me, Im just repeating some stizzy I read on the hizzy.

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt use more than 15ml to 30ml at a time. lol, A whole bottle is 60ml.
Oh, I am adding it all cause I am crazy like that....:twisted:
Guess I should not have joked like cause now others are thinking it is ok to do. Sorry all...
SprtNvolcoM is right, about 30ml is the max I would use.

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Ok... question here....

All the info to answer your question is in this thread, try page 2.

undecipherable

Board Supporter
Awards
I dumped a full bottle of IBE Clen into a bottle of LipoSolv. I started with half a bottle and when after a few days I didn't die, I dumped the rest in.

I'd read somewhere it wouldn't go systemic but I wanted to be cautious -- Not sure if that's 100% true based on what I subjectively perceived to be some prolonged thermo effects, but like I said I'm still around to write this message so maybe it won't kill you either.

What interests me more is WHEN to apply this. My thought would be timed around cardio and/or periods of caloric deficiency (before bed?) only, otherwise you're just freeing up fat that will only be redeposited.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I dumped a full bottle of IBE Clen into a bottle of LipoSolv. I started with half a bottle and when after a few days I didn't die, I dumped the rest in.

I'd read somewhere it wouldn't go systemic but I wanted to be cautious -- Not sure if that's 100% true based on what I subjectively perceived to be some prolonged thermo effects, but like I said I'm still around to write this message so maybe it won't kill you either.

What interests me more is WHEN to apply this. My thought would be timed around cardio and/or periods of caloric deficiency (before bed?) only, otherwise you're just freeing up fat that will only be redeposited.
I guess ... I wouldnt have done more then 30ml.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Recently I read a study stating that when injected into mice with abnormal prostate cells it would encourage the cells to die at normal times instead of continuing to live and possibly become cancerous. Now I wouldnt advice rubbing this stuff on your grundle, but it was an interesting study. I guess the moral of the story is that eating alot of hot peppers may help avoid prostate cancer, if capsaicin can be transported in the blood stream to the prostate after oral administration, which Im not sure if it can. Loky will probably know more about this than me, Im just repeating some stizzy I read on the hizzy.
please post this study... i am interested in what constitutes 'abnormal prostate cells'. Did the capsaican induce apoptosis in these cells?
cc

Alpha-male

Awards
omg, guys...I gotta give some respect to those of you who have actually gotten through a cycle of cap + lipoderm. SERIOUSLY you guys are f-ing war veterans man. Today was my first day on it (stacked with E/C stack). when I went in the shower and the water first touched my skin I thought I was gonna pass out from the extreme hardcore massive pain that **** caused. I swear if I cheat on my diet or half ass my training while on this napalm I will kill myself. Later guys, i'll be in the gym training hard.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
omg, guys...I gotta give some respect to those of you who have actually gotten through a cycle of cap + lipoderm. SERIOUSLY you guys are f-ing war veterans man. Today was my first day on it (stacked with E/C stack). when I went in the shower and the water first touched my skin I thought I was gonna pass out from the extreme hardcore massive pain that **** caused. I swear if I cheat on my diet or half ass my training while on this napalm I will kill myself. Later guys, i'll be in the gym training hard.
it gets better from here - you biuld a tolerance fairly quickly. at least i did.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
So check it:

This is what I did when I ran out of some products - I made my own. Homemade Mixture of half a tube Cap-HP, half a bottle a Lipo/Clen, 91% ISOA, little tiny bit of DMSO, ALO, and some Water. lol, I put that sh*t in a spray bottle and give myself a couple sprays a day. Unfortunately, like a dumb ass I didn't take measurements for each portions, I just mixed and poured. Feels good thought. Feels like the Cap-HP and Lipo.

Whatch yall think bout it!

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
1Fast400 Better Hurry up ... They chargered me but I have got my order. lol, BBing.com 's oder arrived before they chargered me!!

Point being I'm running out of dermals!!!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about this:

Apply a thin layer of cap and during the same time add 100mcg of Clen. Rub in together until dry. Apply 4 pumps of Lipoderm Ultra. Let dry.

And yes, it burns....but not all that bad. I'm guessing it may get a little worse.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Add the caP first bro. Add the clen to the lipo - by some 99% ISOA abd mix with DMSO to it ... a little wont make it go systematic.

Dont make harder than it as to be.

Alpha-male

Awards
Sup everyone, this is just a little 1 week update with some observations. After one week my waist is down 1/2 inch. The cap+lipo continues to burn like a *****, the intensity is the same, but it just lasts alot less time now. Doing cardio on this is still a *****, but I've come with a good way of going about it. Two options: fill up a water bottle and freeze it and bring it with you during cardio and when the burn gets too intense to tolerate, just put the frozen water where it burns for a couple of seconds and the burning sensation subsides. the other option is to have really cold water in a water bottle and when the burn becomes too much, just pour a little ice cold water on your shirt over the area and that temporarily reduced the burning. This **** ain't for the faint of heart, I've already somehow gotten this stuff on my balls once, on my penis twice, and in my ear once, and YES THAT **** BURNED LIKE A MOFO. Another thing, one tube of cap lasted me only 8 days so I think i'm being VERY generous with the amount i'm applying. One more thing, if the cap isn't good for anything else, it IS good for keeping you from ****ing up your diet or having a cheat meal, because after enduring such pain you WON'T wanna cheat on your diet, you WILL want to reap the maximum results possible, so you just WON'T CHEAT. If you do end up cheating, then damn...Peace guys.

chest6

Awards
Sorry to bump this guys. I actually read this whole thread already and figured I'd sign in and post. I went out and bought some Cap HP today..added 15ml of IBE clen to my lipoderm ultra etc etc. Well, I applied the cap..washed my hands..and then added the lipoderm, and the pain isn't all too bad. Maybe I didn't apply enough cap? Did you guys really pile the cap on for that much pain or am I just not seeing the usual pain as others do?

Edit: My Lipoderm is a gel..I wasn't sure if adding the clen was a good idea to the lipoderm gel..if it had to be liquid or what..thanks

jagg

Awards
^^^ Yeah it doesn't hurt when you first apply it. Go do some cardio after it's on and when you're done your skin will feel like it's on fire.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I found a source for 100% cap....Can you guys imagine how bad this would hurt....I'm guessing it could do some serious damage.....seeing that Extra Strength Cap is .01%.

chest6

Awards
100% Cap?:jaw:

Yeah I applied a ****load yesterday and then cardio and it burned like hell. This stuff is impossible to get off. Hours later in the day I'll accidentally rub my eyes or something..then I'll have fvckin cap in my eyes

chest6

Awards
good idea..I was thinking that or latex gloves..which was someone's idea earlier in the thread

chest6

Awards
so far this combo looks like it is bloating me...either that or I am actually gaining fat..how is this happening??

Tighe

Tighe

Awards
Are you certain your diet and training are in check? No amount of magical cream will cure the effects of a poor and/or excessive amount of food.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
so far this combo looks like it is bloating me...either that or I am actually gaining fat..how is this happening??
Lipoderm will actually cause water retention. You wont see the results until after your cycle/run. That is when all your hard work will be seen and appreciated. So dont freak out. I doubt your gaining fat.

Lastly, I wouldnt recommend this but if you absolutly cant handle the bloat, look into a mild OCT diretic. Most grocery stores carry them.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ok so cap seperately rubbed on the abs and then the lipoderm on top is the best way??

chest6

Awards
Yeah. My diet is def. in check. I may look like a noob or whatever since I just joined up but I got everything under control. Got all my macros set up and timed etc etc..I doubt I'll get the diuretic...I'll probably notice the difference after I finish up with it.

Drachus

Awards
So someone please explain to me what this Cap Cream is supposed to be doing, I couldnt find a really in depth detailed explanation on this forum or Avants other than "spook said try this", unless the search function is broken

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
I know several people have tried clen with the lipo/cap combo with good results. I have a some clen and albuterol. When my clen runs out, would it be ok to put albuterol in the mix instead. I know its not supposed to, but albuterol makes me jittery (when taken orally) and Im tryin to avoid that.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Drac,
Spook wrote an article on it somewhere on MindandMuscle.

I thought it was linked or posted here in this thread. Try the first few pages.

But, I remember something about Cap activating brown fat - the type of fat that burns/uses calories rather than just sitting there as a dumb fat cell.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you could find that it would be great, JMH

I am really considering whether or not to use Cap and the icnreased efficacy of Lipoderm.....I haven't really found any solid empiracle data.

Drachus

Awards
Drac,
Spook wrote an article on it somewhere on MindandMuscle.

I thought it was linked or posted here in this thread. Try the first few pages.

But, I remember something about Cap activating brown fat - the type of fat that burns/uses calories rather than just sitting there as a dumb fat cell.
Huh, well I'll look fer it. I thought brown fat was only found in animals and babies?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it was white fat....

Anyway, I tried the links early in this thread. They don't work as Avant changed their board strucutre.
I looked at past M&M articles and didn't see it (nothing stood out I should say).
I searched both boards - didin't see anything that stood out. I'ma have to go PM a mod over there or something to find Spook's article....

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
That is ridiculous with the black on black. I never go to Avant's board b/c the color schemes make it hard to read.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't think Spook's article is supposed to be like that. That has to be a mistake.

The board has never been black on black, though. It used to be red on black, which was irritating to some, but it's not like that anymore.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So, what the hell is the verdict on Cap? Is it really worth the discomfort to use it? I'm now leaning more towards just a lipo + clen solution. No cap.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Rage - I didn't try it long enough to give an honest opinion on the fat loss aspect, but it was very difficult dealing with for me. Maybe I'm a puss or whatever, but I just didn't like my skin turning red.

I think some on here have had much easier times dealing with the cap cream and do like it for the fat loss aspect.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, I know how it feels. To be honest, I'm really not looking foward to it since it's heating up over here in Cali. BTW, I don't have AC in my car = no fun.

So, I'm going to do a cutting stack like this:

Ectotropin + cAMP + L-Leucine + Lipoderm Ultra w/ clen + EC stack optional (probably not often)

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also, I don't think my wife will like me much if I make her burn on contact. She used the Lipo + Cap for about 4 days then say EFF it and stopped. I think now I'll just hold onto it until ew can get some real feedback.

Drachus

Awards
After reading the article, is what Spook says is true the applications should go far beyond simply cutting, I can see applications for a recomp or bulk as well. If you apply it to major fat depos(inner thigh, abs, back, chest) and severly decrease the insulin sensitivity in the adipose tissue, you should by default be partitioning more calories into muscle since it would have no where else to go, which would also mean you would need to eat fewer total calories during a bulk to synthesize new muscle tissue.