B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HAHAHA...this is some funny ****.

I just bought my tube of cap HP and am going to be doing my first dose in the AM. I did it last summer for several weeks. I am just about terrified to do my first application. It was one thing when I did not know...but now I do.

It is worth it. It does the job very well.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHA...this is some funny ****.

I just bought my tube of cap HP and am going to be doing my first dose in the AM. I did it last summer for several weeks. I am just about terrified to do my first application. It was one thing when I did not know...but now I do.

It is worth it. It does the job very well.
are you using cap alone?
good luck to ya! burn baby burn

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
So listen ...
You put the cap-hp, on wait how long, and then put the lipo on? Does the lipo make inhance the cap-hp pain, because I honestly cant see taking much more. Last night was f*cking rediculious. I started getting light headed and shish.

If lipo will make it burn more, and its a must to insure cap penatrates dermis, what can i do for the pain that wont interfer with this little process we got going on here??

Thanks,
Sprt

PS: would DNP have anything to do with my pain factor?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I apply cream. Wait the time it takes to wash hands. Then I apply lipo-ultra.

I try jumping up and down crying...but it really only makes me looks silly since I'm naked and my ass is fire engine red.

You learn to get used to the pain.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Lipo will not make it burn "more" but will make it seem like it is deeper.
Try putting it on before bed...I did that and all night long I would wake up in tears for the first few nights.
Honestly, it is only bad for first week then all is good, you adapt.
Put the Lipo on right after the cap.
You can do it. Remember, GF did it. I hate having her laugh at you everytime she reads this thread over my shoulder.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Lipo will not make it burn "more" but will make it seem like it is deeper.
Try putting it on before bed...I did that and all night long I would wake up in tears for the first few nights.
Honestly, it is only bad for first week then all is good, you adapt.
Put the Lipo on right after the cap.
You can do it. Remember, GF did it. I hate having her laugh at you everytime she reads this thread over my shoulder.
Hey, tell your girl firend she's a bigger man than I am -- one tuff chick! I'll see if I cant man up, as you put it. lol, 3rd application in 10minutes. Wish me luck.

10min later:
This time it wasn't bad at all. Similar tot he first time. Weird. Maybe I didnt use as much this time? I'd have to say last time I did put it on pretty thick. I got out of the shower, tried off real quick, out a little in the palm of my hand, and applied it to the hips and lower abdominal area. I immediatly washe dmy hands and applied the Lipo/clen mix. The Lipo actually seemed to calm the burning sensation a bit. Have any of you experienced this?

I think I might be ok with this now. Last night left me horrified, but tonight really isnt bad at all. I'm going to stick with it for two more weeks. Is that sufficiant? It's around the end of my DNP cycle.

Thanks,
Sprt

Danl4560

Awards
I wouldn't worry about the pain, it's not going to kill you, just work on blocking it out. Try putting ice, or some bags of frozen peas on the areas you applied it to.

The level of pain for each person is going to vary greatly, as some people have much more sensitive skin than others. Personally, I actually enjoy the warming/tingling sensation from the cap, I just hate the mess it creates. It seems like the lipo takes forever to absorb into the skin after applying cap, and I usually wait an hour after applying cap to put the lipo on.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
So, my question is sweating due to the Cap. If I put it on first, I sweat some in that area. If I then put the Lipo + clen on, the sweating should impeded absorption right?

I sweated slightly for a few hours after putting the cap on.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
So, my question is sweating due to the Cap. If I put it on first, I sweat some in that area. If I then put the Lipo + clen on, the sweating should impeded absorption right?

I sweated slightly for a few hours after putting the cap on.
Um ... sweat ... I dont sweat whe i put on the Cap-HP. & just apply the Lipo/clen dermal after you wash your hands from applying the cap-hp. Its not that big an issue. I usually do mine as soon as I get out of the shower; drying off first of course. but sometimes I might still have a few beads of water in the area.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I've actually build up a tolerance and can now put on a decent amount Cap-HP wiht the pain of burn or irritation. Lipoderm-ulra or the lipoderm/Clen mixture help calm the burn as well.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how long does your bottle of cap hp last? Is one bottle enough for 2weeks? This cycle is pretty expensive, 30$ for lipo ultra, 25$ clen, and however much for cap., non including shipping. Better be some good shiznit.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depending upon how liberal you are with the cap it could last up to two weeks.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Screw the price -- its is WELL worth it. 2.75inch drop in waist measurements in as little as 22 days??? come on. Most people pay thousands for lipo and get just a little more than that.

Start your CAP-HP out lightly, otherwise your going to need a heavy sedative to get you through the pain. I'm not going to lie, at first the **** hurts. One you get used to it, which will probably be 4-5 applications, you can add a bit more each time. I'm now using a good portion of Cap each application and alternating between Lipo/clen and plane lipo. To further absorption (but at risk of drying out skin and hindering absorption rate) I have been using ISOA as a pre/after spray mostly before, but sometimes after I have applied my Cap and Lipo/clen and the dermals have worked themselves in. The cap itself is 14.99.

So if money is an issue, stick to cardio and a clean diet. If you want to take your training and BF reduction to another level, but the necessary products and get to it. Its well worth it IMO.

& as mentioned, the burn subsides with each application. A simple cold cream will help 20 to 30 minutes after the full application has worked itself in to relieve yourself of some unwanted burn. Or just grit your teeth and bare it.

Luckily for me, I have plenty of codeine, oxycontin, and vicoden on hand to help relax me enough to keep my mind off the pain during my initial applications.

Good luck!!
Sprt

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well considering im willing to buy the clen, use in dermally instead of orally and than buy cap, i dont think money is the issue, otherwise I would just do orally. clen doesnt bother me, but the health affects with the heart worry me so im looking for other routes. How much do bottles cost? Im just looking to see what my general price range is.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
well considering im willing to buy the clen, use in dermally instead of orally and than buy cap, i dont think money is the issue, otherwise I would just do orally. clen doesnt bother me, but the health affects with the heart worry me so im looking for other routes. How much do bottles cost? Im just looking to see what my general price range is.
Well my friend, we'e in the same boat. But how much does a bottle of what cost?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be running a 6 week PP/SD/Zol cycle for a lean bulk. I was thinking of jumping on this cap hp+lipoderm ultra along with some cAMP before bed for some fat loss of stubborn places (love-handle/oblique area & lower abs). Right now, I'm about 10-11% BF and I'd like to get down to around 8% or so.

Would running this while on be a good idea? Anyone? I will be doing 30-45 mins of cardio (trying every day) but at least 3 times a week.

Thanks in advance for any advice, bros.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be running a 6 week PP/SD/Zol cycle for a lean bulk. I was thinking of jumping on this cap hp+lipoderm ultra along with some cAMP before bed for some fat loss of stubborn places (love-handle/oblique area & lower abs). Right now, I'm about 10-11% BF and I'd like to get down to around 8% or so.

Would running this while on be a good idea? Anyone? I will be doing 30-45 mins of cardio (trying every day) but at least 3 times a week.

Thanks in advance for any advice, bros.
F*ck the cAMPH, go buy yourself some forskolin (forshohlli 20% @ CNW) and cap them each at 125mg/cap. @ 20% that will be 25mg/cap, which is exactly what cAMPH is, I did this and take 2 caps in the morning and 2 cans in the evening -- Forskolin has much more atributes and pro (posative sides) than simple increasing cAMPH natrually in the body. Do search on it, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Also, Ca-HP/Lipo is great, but aint going to do much if your not hiting that cardio. & cardio on CAP-HO is one of the most painful things I've ever experienced. Do your monring cardio, take a shower, then put on your Cap-HP/LIPO on.

As for the other suff you mentioned, I have no idea what that crap. If it's what i think it is, your better off running some Tprop for 4weeks.

william3162

Board Supporter
Awards
Cap-HP + lipoderm Ultra at bedtime = strong pain for one or two hours

Morning after, you do some cardio, you will redefine your concept of pain and your midsection will look as a lobster.

This has been a terrible experience!

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
What about if I do my cardio session in the afternoon. Could I possibly put on the Cap HP & Lipo Ultra around afternoon-ish, then hit the gym & do my cardio & possibly my workout for the day, then come home & shower?

Or...

Do I have to have the Cap HP+Lipo on for a long time (throughout the day for instance), then go for my workout, then wash it off?

If that's the case, I think my best bet would be to put it on at night a short while before bed, then hit afternoon cardio, then shower when I get home.

So?

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established

Morning after, you do some cardio, you will redefine your concept of pain and your midsection will look as a lobster.

LOL
Again, let me say my GF did this for 4 weeks and did her cardio and put it on at night. You can do it. She is a wuss when it comes to pain. You actually get used to it after a few apps.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established

I can vouch for this ... Regardless of what anyone says. I alwasy take a quick rinse off in the shower before my morning cardio to amake sure most Cap-HP is washed off.

LOL
Again, let me say my GF did this for 4 weeks and did her cardio and put it on at night. You can do it. She is a wuss when it comes to pain. You actually get used to it after a few apps.
& with all do respect sir ...
YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS A MAN !! ;)

I'll agree with you after a few apps the pain tolerance went way up and it was nothing mor than a tingle, but we're talking about after morning sweaty cardio = not fun.

All jokes aside though, using Cap-HP & lipo I have knocked 4" off my wast in just over a month.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Applied without any lipoderm to test pain, it wasnt very bad, i am guessing adding lipo over it makes it worse. I begin this weekend with cap with lipoderm ultra /w added clen applied over. Wish me luck all.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Applied without any lipoderm to test pain, it wasnt very bad, i am guessing adding lipo over it makes it worse. I begin this weekend with cap with lipoderm ultra /w added clen applied over. Wish me luck all.
The lipo actualy mkes it beter!! Ironic i know, but out the lipo on you will be glad you did!!

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well I got 9mls of clen in my bottle, how did anyone get 15 in this? I ordered ibe stuff to put in, but still had some custom clen left so I used that since it is 200mcg/ml, none of that weak 100mcg stuff :)
and only 9mls fit in. I need to put a nut in it so I can shake it all up since there is not much room for movement.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
well I got 9mls of clen in my bottle, how did anyone get 15 in this? I ordered ibe stuff to put in, but still had some custom clen left so I used that since it is 200mcg/ml, none of that weak 100mcg stuff :)
and only 9mls fit in. I need to put a nut in it so I can shake it all up since there is not much room for movement.
Yor set, shake before every use and just lik when usin lcen orally, alternate it 1wk off/1wk on. at 200mcg/ml u have 18ml essentially. I used 15ml @ 100mcg nd it works great.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
one on one off? I was planning 2on 2off 2 on, any reason for only 1 on?

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
would absorbine from grocery store be a good cap cream to use with the lipo?

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
would absorbine from grocery store be a good cap cream to use with the lipo?
Does iscontain Casazin as its main in greint? If no thene no. CASAZINE-HP is what u want. Go to wallgreens. Its even cheaper at walmart

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its capzasin-hp (brand name), actual name of ingredient capsaicin, thats how its spelt, prenounced (cap-say-see-un)

Mychael101

Awards
So can you pick up the Lipoderm Ultra thru local supplement shops? I was planning on picking up some when I get paid on the 1st. And I'll be going to walgreens to find the capzasin-hp. Will I get any results from using the capzasin-hp by itself before I get some lipoderm on the 1st?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
first application and BIG mistake, I didnt want to put to little on, so I put what looked like a good amount, it was WAY to much, i had my entire stomach and sides covered and they were white, i couldn't rub it all in. So I feel bad that I wasted so much, but I feel worse since 2minutes ago I did this and my stomach is burning like all hell has broke lose and it is progressivly getting worse and worse and i feel like my skin is coming off! This brings a whole new meaning to watching the fat drip off!

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
AND FOR MY 1,000TH POST, I will let you know how badly my stomach hurts. After adding the lipoderm ultra the heat/pain jumped up 10fold! My stomach hurts so incredibly badly. When I put a fan on it it doesn't hurt at all, but going out and doing normal day to day activities will be very annoying on this. It hurts like hell, but since it is not hurting me or anything i consider "real" pain I will endure it and continue on from here, hopefully it gets better.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
AND FOR MY 1,000TH POST, I will let you know how badly my stomach hurts. After adding the lipoderm ultra the heat/pain jumped up 10fold! My stomach hurts so incredibly badly. When I put a fan on it it doesn't hurt at all, but going out and doing normal day to day activities will be very annoying on this. It hurts like hell, but since it is not hurting me or anything i consider "real" pain I will endure it and continue on from here, hopefully it gets better.
It gets better with time ....

Mychael101

Awards
How much is everyone paying for this? Best price I have found for the ultra is $34.95 plus shipping.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thats about the best price you are going to get.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
11.99? I agree show me! I mean nutra, bb.com and everywhere else is around 35$, are you getting a special discount?

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Wal-Mart, WalGreeen Pharamacy, Just about anywhere that sells auritis (sp) cream. :)

Mychael101

Awards
LOL, I was thinking this guy has to be getting an employee discount or something.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
LOL, I was thinking this guy has to be getting an employee discount or something.
That would be nice, but no. Guess I shoudl read ahead from now on to see what the tcurrnt topic is fro now on.

BN= 34.99
bbing.com = 35.99

try CNW, javent looked there yet, but I dont think they're bid on dermals. Ether way, 30.00 is well worth ot in my opinion.