(Spawn) I liked it so much the first time, I'm coming back for more.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, I'm new here, and still relatively new to this part of the "supplement" world. I did a lot of research prior to running my first cycle of Spawn, and I think that I did well with it, overall. It was my first PH cycle, and from all of the blogs that I read, I pretty much experienced the same gains as the posters did.
As directed, by the bottle, I took the 3 caps daily (8 hours apart). Along with the Spawn, I took Liver Fix, Animal Flex, BSN Syntha 6, and an occasional Red Bull. I experienced no sides (gyno, acne, rage...) Maybe a little shrinkage of the boys, but that came back during PCT, and I'm balding anyway, so didn't notice a difference there. Libido has never changed.
PCT consisted of Nolva (the real thing) 40/40/20/20, and Myogenix Hardcore Test (came with the Spawn). Continued the Animal Flex, as my joints were sore. I wish that I would have known about AM prior to the first run, but I can still provide overall results.
I started run 1 at 174, and not in that good of shape. I let myself go for about a year due to a lack of motivation and such. I was probably around 17-18% BF. After 30 days, and a relatively good diet, I was at 192. Not sure how much of that was water... During PCT, ran Arson for 2 weeks, and dropped back down to 178, but at about 9%BF.
Strength gains were amazing, and everyone around me noticed size gains. My before and afters tell the tale well.
Anyway, It's day 6 of the current run, and I'm running it the same as last time, with about 10 weeks in between. Currently around 8-9%BF at 181 (4 Lbs. gained in 6 days). My joints are sore (shoulders), but I think I can work through it.
PCT will be clo this time at 50/50/25/25 with the Hardcore Test and still the Animal Flex. I can't imagine how bad I would hurt without that stuff.
I'll update all my info as far as diet, workout and all of that later tonight.
Any recommendations to what else I should/could add to make my gains more effective are welcome. I will post daily with how I'm doing. Thanks for your anticipated responses. Also, any workout recommendations for biceps bulking would be awesome.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Your clomid dosing looks low. I generally see it at 50/50/50/50. Anyone else?

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your clomid dosing looks low. I generally see it at 50/50/50/50. Anyone else?
Everything I've read points to 50/50/25/25 for Nolva and 40/40/20/20 for Clo, both of them tapering off for the last two weeks. If this is incorrect, I have enough to bump up the dosage for the last two weeks.
I appreciate your input.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
You got that backwards

Nolva at 40/40/20/20
Clomid at 50/50/25/25

Clomid works really really well for a spawn PCT!

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
agreed with lou,you def got that backwards and yeah run the clomid,it is better with the spawn.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You got that backwards

Nolva at 40/40/20/20
Clomid at 50/50/25/25

Clomid works really really well for a spawn PCT!
Sorry for the mis-print, and thank you for the correction. I did get that backward. I have both on hand, but will take the Clomid 50/50/25/25.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to see pics of the 18% to the 9%
Posted some pics in an album under my profile. Before and After should be pretty easy to differentiate. BF% was measured using a home caliper, not the most accurate. I'm still a little guy, but things are looking up, I think...

brandon411

brandon411

Awards
I see some good progress. That's the best thing about deployments, you always come back jacked!

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Posted some pics in an album under my profile. Before and After should be pretty easy to differentiate. BF% was measured using a home caliper, not the most accurate. I'm still a little guy, but things are looking up, I think...
Looks good. Im about to start an epitren cycle soon. So you lost a ton of fat on it?

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@dlucks
I lost a bunch of fat, but I don't know if I can attribute it to the stuff alone. I changed my diet drastically, and changed my whole routine, and good things started happening. But yeah, a bunch of fat came off. There's a difference of about 8 weeks between the before and afters.
@Brandon411
Thanks, and yeah, plenty of time to spare for the nice MWR facilities here...

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, so today was day 8. That means yesterday was day 7, I guess.
Day 7 wasn't all that great.
Breakfast= 4 boiled eggs (whites)
scrambled egg whites w/tomato, mushrooms, black olives, and a tablespoon of Cheddar
a bowl of oatmeal w/ brown sugar and raisins
some fresh watermelon, pineapple, and canteloupe. (1 liter of water)
Brunch= beef jerky and True-Mass. (1 liter of water)
Lunch= 2-4oz. portions of lemon-baked pollock, brown rice, and spinach salad (no dressing, no cheese) (1 liter of water)
Linner?(between lunch and dinner)= beef jerky and True-mass (1 liter of water)
Dinner= Same as lunch, minus the rice, plus imitation crab meat in the salad. (1 liter of water)
Worked chest and tris on Day 7, and had to stop short due to horrible pain in my left elbow. Didn't experience this on the first go-round, but it was pretty bad.

Workout looked something like this...
Reverse-grip flat bench 5x12 @ 175lbs
Incline Flyes 5x12 @ 75lbs
Flat Barbell Bench 5x12 @ 185lbs
Decline Bench 5x12 @ 195lbs (called it quits on chest, thought maybe downward pressure on the elbow was the problem...moved to tris)

Straight-Bar Pressdowns 10x165,10x135,10x105 for 3 sets. Pain was too much, called it quits for the night. Oh yeah, weighed in pre-workout @182.

Day 8 was better. All meals were the same except that the mushrooms in the scrambled eggs were replaced by onions, due to the fact that the damned omelet guy doesn't understand english. Started taking Animal Flex 2xdaily instead of just once. Hope this helps out a bit. Also bought some Centrum because the bottle was pretty, and apparently it's good for you.

Workout (once again cut short due to pain, but less than yesterday)
Squats 10@275lbs, 8@315, 6@365, 4@405, 2@455, 10@225
DB lunge 10(each leg)@50lbs(each hand), 8@60, 6@70, 4@80, 2@90, 10@40
Leg Extensions 5x12@65lbs each leg
Leg Curls 5x12(didn't write down weights)
Smith-machine calf raises 10@225, 8@275, 6@315, 4@365, 2@405, 10@205
called it quits again...stupid joints.
I'll post again tomorrow, hopefully the body starts feeling a little better.
Also weighed in @182 tonight.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
heard nothing but fantastic things about spawn.. just hate the 19 nor shutdown

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9;
Pretty mediocre day. I slept in because it's Sunday, and I missed breakfast. Big mistake. Yawned all day, even though I got a little extra sleep. I'll probably up my carb intake tomorrow.
Gym was pretty okay. Worked Back and did some weighted abs. Took it easy and gave the left elbow a little break. It didn't seem to scream at me as much as it did the previous two nights, so that's a good thing. Tomorrow is supposed to be a day off from the gym, but I'll finish tonight's workout tomorrow instead, with some Bis.
Had a BP headache early today, no worries, happened last time too.
Weighed in at 181 pre-workout. Altogether, I was pretty purged, so that's a good sign. I don't expect to see monumental gains this early, as far as weight, but it's coming along. Last run, weight jumped in weeks 3 and 4, so I can be patient.
Vascularity is up (have some new little squigglies poking out in my forearms and bis), don't know what to attribute that to right now though. Strength seems to be picking up as well. I do know what to attribute that to.
Overall, nothing negative, all positives so far.
I'm tired, so I think I'll sleep.
Thanks for reading.
Any recommendations are welcome.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heard nothing but fantastic things about spawn.. just hate the 19 nor shutdown
Well, I have nothing negative to report, and I hope it stays that way. I don't really think I even experienced shutdown last time. Everything pretty much remained in tact, with the exception of a little shrinkage. No mood changes, libido included. Maybe because I was a virgin? Hopefully that carries over for this run too, I'll keep updating.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 19:

It's been a long time since I updated this, and for a few reasons. 1. I have been caught up in the Semperfi101/America/Ryan Lane swallowing Megaplex fiasco. Funny stuff, I needed the entertainment because...2. The lethargy thing set in and I haven't been in the mood to really post this stuff. Not that there haven't been results, but this run is falling in line with the last run, and the more noticeable gains are starting now, which leads to reason #3. Gains haven't been that impressive up until now, just like last time.

Sides: Lethargy, but not in a huge way. I'm not loafing around, but I haven't been quite as "up" as normal.
Libido still is unaffected, and I don't expect it to be affected all that much, as last time it wasn't.
The boys have shrunk a little, but nothing drastic. Clomid will take care of that.
I'm sure there's been a little bit of hair-loss, but it's not an issue for me. I'm a "sufferer" of MPB anyway, and the quicker this stuff falls out, the less I pay for haircuts.
Week 2 was kind of an emotional week. Not like Atreyu emotional where I had the desire to paint my face and nails and cry about life, but I was a bit snappy with the only person that I am close with here (lifting partner). It's already hard for me to bite my tongue, but WAY harder on this stuff during week 2. All is well now though.

Tonight was a shoulder night, and everything went great. Lifts are consistently getting heavier and the joints are doing very well. Upgrading to 2 Animal Flex packets (1 waking, 1 evening) was the best thing I could have done.
Vascularity is becoming very noticeable. I assume the blood pressure and slight drop in body fat% have something to do with that.
Weight is up to 186.2. A little over 9lbs since I started. I know I'm carrying water, but it seems minimal and only below the belly-button. I consume between 1.5 to 2 gallons daily, so it's to be expected. I figure I'll end this run around 193-195.
Diet has been mostly on point, but I can't resist the tortellini when it's available. Pesto sauce is GREAT.

I ran this morning. 2 1/4 miles. Holy shin-pump. I turned the 1st mile in just over 6 minutes, but had to take it easy for the last half, as the pain became pretty overwhelming. Only my left shin though. It was kinda odd.

That's it for tonight. I hope to be able to post more soon. Thanks for reading.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 6