SPAWN PH Question

houston

Awards
Whats up guys I have a question as I am somewhat new to this. Im 19 and have taken two cycles of Spawn the last one being about 3 - 4 months ago and another 3 months before that. After finishing my last cycle of it I took a post cycle and still got a big lump under my left nipple. What can I do to reduce the size or make it go away? It is somewhat noticeable and very uncomfortable if hit. Thanks!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Whats up guys I have a question as I am somewhat new to this. Im 19 and have taken two cycles of Spawn the last one being about 3 - 4 months ago and another 3 months before that. After finishing my last cycle of it I took a post cycle and still got a big lump under my left nipple. What can I do to reduce the size or make it go away? It is somewhat noticeable and very uncomfortable if hit. Thanks!
Well dude..I would have to say.Go to your doctor.? This is not a forum for doctors...We cant cure you.. Not to come of as a jerk ! But it could be something srs

houston

Awards
I know that lol I just wasn't sure if someone else has had any similarities from the same product. I was just looking for some opinions thanks.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1. You're too young, bad move
2. wtf is Spawn?
3. What did you take for "post cycle"
4. You may be able to reduce the size, but will most likely have a lump there for life

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
1. You're too young, bad move
2. wtf is Spawn?
3. What did you take for "post cycle"
4. You may be able to reduce the size, but will most likely have a lump there for life
A combo of Tren and Epi and maybe another prohormone...And yes very young to be messy with da dark side

houston

Awards
I know I am young but decided to try it as my friend talked me into it. It was just some PH cycle called "Spawn" I got from him, dont know too much more about it and don't have the bottle anymore. It was a 30 day cycle taking 3 pills a day. The post cycle were "Clomifene Tablets" I took 1 a day for a week, two a day for a week, 3 a day for a week, and worked my way back down to two a day a week and so fourth until I got back to 1 tablet a week and finished the PCT.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d try to find a doctor that’s knowledgeable and ask them to help with ur nips. Raloxifene is proving to be one of, if not the best methods for gyno reversal. You could try and fix it yourself, but you don’t know for sure how legit the stuff you’ll be buying is, not to mention that a doctor would be able to help with bloodwork as well. Also, quit messing with your hormones; you’re too young to be taking those risks.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro,

You gotta be 21 to post on here.....

you’ve already run the cycle so advising you not to is pointless now, but honestly at 19 just eat big and train hard - you’ll get massive results anyway.

There’s a few prohormones under the spawn name but they are prohormones - if you want to research anything I’d suggest google to check out gyno - as above though, don’t mess around, get to the doctor, explain exactly what you took and they’ll probably be able to clear it up pretty easy, they’ll also probably do bloods to make sure you’ve not ****ed up your natural hormones. Go to the doctors IS the best advice.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I know I am young but decided to try it as my friend talked me into it. It was just some PH cycle called "Spawn" I got from him, dont know too much more about it and don't have the bottle anymore. It was a 30 day cycle taking 3 pills a day. The post cycle were "Clomifene Tablets" I took 1 a day for a week, two a day for a week, 3 a day for a week, and worked my way back down to two a day a week and so fourth until I got back to 1 tablet a week and finished the PCT.
So if you friend says hey bro jump of this bridge...You will do it??
IMG_4592.JPG

houston

Awards
I wasn't asking for help if you wanna be a ass. I did something dumb to my body at this age and now Im asking for some help as I don't have a father image in my life and no one else to talk to. Thanks ass****

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't asking for help if you wanna be a ass. I did something dumb to my body at this age and now Im asking for some help as I don't have a father image in my life and no one else to talk to. Thanks ass****
Chill dude..Just messing with you ;) We all do dumb shiit ..Its called life! Well i started doing drugs at a young age...And i paying for it now..

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As already said, definitely go to your Doctor and tell them the truth.....the quicker you get treatment the better.
And you can definitely make great gains at your age with food and the proper workout.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I already replied, but I forgot to mention that you’ll want bloodwork first. Go to a doc, get estradiol and prolactin checked. May as well get your other hormones checked while you’re at it to see where your body is at right now. You don’t want to throw drugs into your body without knowing the cause of the symptoms.

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
Hey Bro I want to help!
First off Spawn is a combo of 2 designer steroids. 1 is Trenavar, and the other is Epistane. These are both very potent oral steroids.
You really do need to see a doc. 1 he will be able to truly help with the gyno nipple. 2 you may have messed up the natty hormone balance by taking these steroids at such a young age without proper knowledge of what they do. The doc will be able to do a full hormone test to make sure you haven't perminatly fukked up your hormones. If that is the case he will also be the best to be able to reverse the damage that you have done. I hope this is not the case but better to be sure. Just explain to your mom and the doc that you took this supplement that was for increased strength and you found out later that it was actually steroids. Then go from there. There are some chems that are available to reverse your gyno but I don't want to point you in that direction because you need to make sure your hormones are still ok

After you get all that figured out. You can wait until your 24...not that long from now and come hear really study up and do all the steroids your heart desires but with safety and proper knowledge. Wish you the best

FRITZBLITZZ

FRITZBLITZZ

Awards
I will also add. That you should really study up on all the amino acids that help you gain muscle. At your age you already have a sh1t ton of natty muscle building hormones. What you need to add is creatine, l-glutamine, l-argmantine, l-arganine, l-citralline, l-tyrosine, and drink a 1/2 gallon of 1% milk a day and train hard and you will see ridiculousness results. Besides you really need to know your building blocks of nutrition in order to have steroids do anything positive. If you absolutely can't wait till 24, don't even think about touching anything before 22. and don't touch a single compound unless you know everything about it and have all your nutritional knowledge squared away.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Brandb11 Anabolics 5
maurice02 Cycle Logs 0
thedawg3545 Post Cycle Therapy 8
thedawg3545 Supplements 9