Sparta Nutrition Product Request, Feedback and Discussion Thread

Vector300

Vector300

Awards
Another question for anyone here - what about running
Mass - Weeks 1-4
Mass + Hard - Weeks 4-8
???
Also are you guys coming out with a cycle support??
Have more cash than originally expected... love that .... so I can spring on the fancier things.... like organ protection
Hellz Yeah BRODAWG!

Let me know what you end up deciding cause I'm having this debate myself. Was gonna run Hard for 8 weeks straight but after seeing Smith's Mass log as well as the other guys kicking ass with these I'm thinking of doing Cerberus or Mass (probably Mass cause I'm broke) for the first 4 weeks into Hard for the following 4 weeks. And yeah I'm waiting on Sparta's OCT and PCT for the win. Any idea on timeframe for those? Trying to line up the support gear first.

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hellz Yeah BRODAWG!

Let me know what you end up deciding cause I'm having this debate myself. Was gonna run Hard for 8 weeks straight but after seeing Smith's Mass log as well as the other guys kicking ass with these I'm thinking of doing Cerberus or Mass (probably Mass cause I'm broke) for the first 4 weeks into Hard for the following 4 weeks. And yeah I'm waiting on Sparta's OCT and PCT for the win. Any idea on timeframe for those? Trying to line up the support gear first.
It will be released in about 1-1.5 weeks and might or might not be an exclusive over at nutraPlanet for a bit

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Well depending on feedback from people I'll probably go with the above :) I'm in a position where I'm ~13% bodyfat and want to get to 10ish but I also want to use this cycle to gain size and strength and not just be a bitch and worry about abs,, only real issue here is that I'm lookin kind of soft at the minute and want to tighten that **** up - thinkin the addition of HARD for 4 weeks will help that!!
Also eagerly awaiting those releases and hoping they'll slot in nicely with this cycle ?

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Spartanutrition - will both products be released in that time frame?? Any idea of approximate cost of them??
That time frame will fit nicely with my cycle ????

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
We have the oct/pct releasing within 1-1.5 weeks.

Pwo is being tweaked a bit to be even more legendary.

Oh...and 3 more products are dropping within 2-2.5 weeks...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
We have the oct/pct releasing within 1-1.5 weeks.

Pwo is being tweaked a bit to be even more legendary.

Oh...and 3 more products are dropping within 2-2.5 weeks...
see yates84 said to wait and i did, patiently - patience does pay off

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Spartanutrition - will both products be released in that time frame?? Any idea of approximate cost of them??
That time frame will fit nicely with my cycle ��������
exactly what i just wrote and why i waited for the pct- not going to take another brand or promote the use of one especially when im doing a log for
Spartan - not how i do things

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
exactly what i just wrote and why i waited for the pct- not going to take another brand or promote the use of one especially when im doing a log for
Spartan - not how i do things
Appreciate that and the intensity of your logs.

These things do not go unnoticed, bud. You can expect a nice amount of pwo samples coming your way once we release it.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Must say so far so very very impressed with Sparta lean
More to come

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think at first, don't get too complicated with the stacking, save that for later runs. The products are comprehensive within themselves, I think we need to feel them out and then start talking about different stacks.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
15% off all Sparta Nutrition with "Easter15" at phwsupplements.com

A free Tribulus-750 (120ct) on all orders over $99

A free Tribulus-750 (240ct) on all orders over $150

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $150

Valid till 3/28/16

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You're in luck! We will be putting out a premium cycle support product WITH NO ARMISTANE. You guys asked, we will deliver ;)
I know I have been a proponent of this for a while, thanks for listening!!!!
Just confirmed 2 weeks my brother!!
SWEET!!!! I am waiting to get my next bit of TD Trest until this lands.
Now I have a decision to make..keep running OL, or grab some Sparta to compare the 2 mid cycle...
This!!!
Ok so doing my next cycle on a relatively tight budget ������ what exactly is an ABSOLUTE necessity - as in cannot possibly cycle without it - while running Spartan Mass??
Talking about everything from protein to cycle support
What I have:

2 bottles Mass
Sup3r PCT
Clomid

Want to trow in a bottle of Ep1c unleashed too and I should be able to afford it by the end :)

Any and all feedback/advice appreciated - starting my cycle in around 2 weeks when I'm finished tidying myself up
You have the absolute minimum covered. I would still look into some OTC stuff for lipid health, other than that drink a ton of water. Nothing toxic in this cycle to "worry" about. Just depends on how your body responds to the compounds, anyone can have a bad experience off a mild product so be ready to adjust the cycle or end it if things go wrong.
Thanks for the input guys :)
So as far as on - cycle supports are concerned does everyone rekon I'm covered with
OL Ar1macare??
Yes it would work however there is no reason to be using an AI while on this cycle.

Another question for anyone here - what about running
Mass - Weeks 1-4
Mass + Hard - Weeks 4-8
???
Also are you guys coming out with a cycle support?? ����
Have more cash than originally expected... love that ����.... so I can spring on the fancier things.... like organ protection ������
TUDCA, Hawthorne Berry, and any combination of the Sparta PH line up would be good.
I thought yates84 mentioned something about a pct that was not going to have an AI in it. was hoping this was going to come out before im done with mass- that is what I am waiting for.
He sure did!
Well depending on feedback from people I'll probably go with the above :) I'm in a position where I'm ~13% bodyfat and want to get to 10ish but I also want to use this cycle to gain size and strength and not just be a bitch and worry about abs,, only real issue here is that I'm lookin kind of soft at the minute and want to tighten that **** up - thinkin the addition of HARD for 4 weeks will help that!!
Also eagerly awaiting those releases and hoping they'll slot in nicely with this cycle ��
Not sure how worrying about getting your abs would make you a bitch... odd mindset on a fitness site. LOL Sounds like you are more concerned with the fact you are too soft. Cut up now, get your lean on then gradually build yourself up looking good the whole time. This will help keep you from losing any muscle and might even gain a tiny bit but if yo can lean up without losing any muscle mass your whole body will change and take on the look you are trying to achieve by being bigger just from the separation of the muscle.
I think at first, don't get too complicated with the stacking, save that for later runs. The products are comprehensive within themselves, I think we need to feel them out and then start talking about different stacks.
Yeah, if you are going to run anything run it for the whole 8 weeks, or at least move up in strength when you change products. I don't think you are going to get the massive changes you beleive will happen in that first 4 weeks. Things that are tailored for cutting up should be used when you are within striking distance. Any anabolic compound will help you lean up simply by burning more calories to make muscle. So if you still want more size use the compounds that will add more size, then change your diet some to lean up more instead of trying to change up the supplements to change the focus of the cycle.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Is there a place online to find out more on Trest TD? I didn't see anything on the website.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is there a place online to find out more on Trest TD? I didn't see anything on the website.
I haven't seen a dedicated thread regarding it. However what we know now is that they are going to be using something that aids in transdermal penetration and bio-availability by quite a margin. As good as TD Trest has proven to be already then something to make it even more bioavailable is quite exciting. I just started a TD Trest and Epistane run and am holding out on buying more Trest for it until they release the new stuff. I will be moving over from the OL TD Trest once this comes out and will be able to make a comparison too.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Cause old Trest is banned right?

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
MrKleen73
Thanks for the reply to the litany of Q's bro!!! ???
Had a few I'm quick succession there ? getting some serious help on board, and stepping up my fitness game a couple of levels.
Appreciate the help,, awesome when the heavy hitters of the forum give out their advice ??

Vector300

Vector300

Awards
15% off all Sparta Nutrition with "Easter15" at phwsupplements.com

A free Tribulus-750 (120ct) on all orders over $99

A free Tribulus-750 (240ct) on all orders over $150

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $150

Valid till 3/28/16
Just placed my order! Only grabbed one bottle of Hard...still deciding on what the second bottle should be - either 8 weeks of Hard or 4 weeks of Mass followed by 4 weeks of Hard. Decisions decisions...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just placed my order! Only grabbed one bottle of Hard...still deciding on what the second bottle should be - either 8 weeks of Hard or 4 weeks of Mass followed by 4 weeks of Hard. Decisions decisions...
I'm partial to 8 weeks of one thing... Neither is a bad choice though!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Trest isn't banned at all
Thanks, I had been searching online for it but hadn't had any luck, found a store now that carries it... Any Pros/Cons of using Trest over 1-4 Andros?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So 8 weeks of Cerberus it is... ;) If the plan is to grow then lean up why not go with the one that will do it all right from the start? Size and cuts, unless you don't want to be any bigger that is. :) If money is the factor then go with Mass for 8 weeks and adjust your diet unless you are cutting for something specific might as well make the most gains possible in the same time.
I'm partial to 8 weeks of one thing... Neither is a bad choice though!
Yeah unless it is something that kicks very quick an 8 week run will give you the best idea of what each compound can do.
Thanks, I had been searching online for it but hadn't had any luck, found a store now that carries it... Any Pros/Cons of using Trest over 1-4 Andros?
Trest aromatizes heavily! You need an AI or SERM with Trest to keep yourself safe from gyno. It effects the BP ar more, and is also stronger, or should I say up until this point has been stronger than most Andro based products. It is an actual steroid that does not need conversion to be active unlike andros. Their are definitely more sides to be had as well as gains. I would say it is for more advanced users who are capable of monitoring things like BP, estrogen sides, and the like. I would probably opt to run the Andro products for a couple cycles before making the jump to stronger things. However if you are willing to pay attention and have all your support supps a PH / DS newbie can still run trest safely.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
So 8 weeks of Cerberus it is... ;) If the plan is to grow then lean up why not go with the one that will do it all right from the start? Size and cuts, unless you don't want to be any bigger that is. :) If money is the factor then go with Mass for 8 weeks and adjust your diet unless you are cutting for something specific might as well make the most gains possible in the same time.

Yeah unless it is something that kicks very quick an 8 week run will give you the best idea of what each compound can do.

Trest aromatizes heavily! You need an AI or SERM with Trest to keep yourself safe from gyno. It effects the BP ar more, and is also stronger, or should I say up until this point has been stronger than most Andro based products. It is an actual steroid that does not need conversion to be active unlike andros. Their are definitely more sides to be had as well as gains. I would say it is for more advanced users who are capable of monitoring things like BP, estrogen sides, and the like. I would probably opt to run the Andro products for a couple cycles before making the jump to stronger things. However if you are willing to pay attention and have all your support supps a PH / DS newbie can still run trest safely.
Thanks for all the information. Would you want a Test Base with Trest?

I'm thinking my new OC will be Damage Control, just has a lot of excellent dosed ingredients. I've been thoroughly schooled on serms now and understand their importance.

I'm hoping to put on 10 pounds this current cycle and try to keep at least 50% to HOPEFULLY 75%+ of that on a show cut with some OstaShred + PCT then do one final cycle and PCT with an income tax return. Would love to have a 165+ stage weight...at my height that would be killer.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
OR would I be better off going with a Nor Andro product for 4 weeks?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A test base would be preferred with anything but Trest can be run without for sure. Damage Control is legit!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
A test base would be preferred with anything but Trest can be run without for sure. Damage Control is legit!
Do you know if Cerberus 19DHEA ingredient is similar to 19Nor?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you know if Cerberus 19DHEA ingredient is similar to 19Nor?
It is

"What is Super-19 DHEA?

Super-19 DHEA, also known as 19-Nor- Dehydroepiandrosterone, is an anabolic precursor that converts to Nandrolone. It is a legal prohormone that stimulates hormone production within the body."

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading that effective dosing for 19Nor Andro is 500mg+ a day, Cerberus is showing 75mgs a dose for 19DHEA

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been reading that effective dosing for 19Nor Andro is 500mg+ a day, Cerberus is showing 75mgs a dose for 19DHEA
This led me to do a little searching. I have found some info stating 200-400 when stacked, 300-600 solo. Also found one site saying 300-750.

So 225 combined with the epiandro and androsterone should serve well. This is of course the bottle's recommended dosage, which tends to usually fall toward the bottom of most spectrums for most products. Just going to say 4 caps would be sweet I'm sure.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Late to the party!!!! Bring me some fricken Msten.....please :)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
This led me to do a little searching. I have found some info stating 200-400 when stacked, 300-600 solo. Also found one site saying 300-750.

So 225 combined with the epiandro and androsterone should serve well. This is of course the bottle's recommended dosage, which tends to usually fall toward the bottom of most spectrums for most products. Just going to say 4 caps would be sweet I'm sure.

I'm pming you a link in regards.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These numbers are for unenhanced 19 nor dhea, not our enhanced version. Dhmb in all of our sparta andros will make them at least twice as effective as normal andros so 225mg of our 19 nor dhea will be at least as effective as 450mg of standard 19 dhea.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
These numbers are for unenhanced 19 nor dhea, not our enhanced version. Dhmb in all of our sparta andros will make them at least twice as effective as normal andros so 225mg of our 19 nor dhea will be at least as effective as 450mg of standard 19 dhea.

Yeah this was the info I needed, thanks!

I even called into Spartan direct but the rep couldn't tell me why the 19Nor dosing was only 75MG per pill but it makes sense if that's what it's converting at.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah this was the info I needed, thanks!

I even called into Spartan direct but the rep couldn't tell me why the 19Nor dosing was only 75MG per pill but it makes sense if that's what it's converting at.
My email is in my signature or you can pm me on here any time with any questions. I will get you the answers you need. Have been on vacation and haven't been too active this last week but I'm back full force ;)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
My email is in my signature or you can pm me on here any time with any questions. I will get you the answers you need. Have been on vacation and haven't been too active this last week but I'm back full force ;)
Yeah I was thinking about that honestly lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes so much is contingent on how much is converting. If the delivery system is good then it does make sense to go with lower dosing. Way back when when this board first started (I was there), it was all based on trans-dermal delivery system and we were getting around 40% absorption which was 4 times the amount of the oral at the time. The difference was pretty wild.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone here done a 19 nor run? Or can tell me average 8 week muscle gain on Cerberus?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone here done a 19 nor run? Or can tell me average 8 week muscle gain on Cerberus?
Cerberus logs are up and running now. Gains are being made but the numbers are not final. I would estimate about 10 lbs as I have done all the ingredients but not as part of 1 product.

19 nor has a tremendous recomp effect when run solo, from my experience. I would gain 3 or 4 lbs but be significantly leaner. Now you are combing this with the strongest mass gainer and a product that converts to dht. All this should add up to some really hard lean gains. I'll take 8-10 lbs of maintainable mass any day. For some folk like myself it's really important to keep the gains lean so I don't lose everything trying to cut a bunch of fat later on. I think this product is aimed at this scenario.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cerberus logs are up and running now. Gains are being made but the numbers are not final. I would estimate about 10 lbs as I have done all the ingredients but not as part of 1 product.

19 nor has a tremendous recomp effect when run solo, from my experience. I would gain 3 or 4 lbs but be significantly leaner. Now you are combing this with the strongest mass gainer and a product that converts to dht. All this should add up to some really hard lean gains. I'll take 8-10 lbs of maintainable mass any day. For some folk like myself it's really important to keep the gains lean so I don't lose everything trying to cut a bunch of fat later on. I think this product is aimed at this scenario.
That's the kind of gains you want from a compound too, lots of products make the scale go up but it's not "good" weight. The mirror tells me everything I need to know and that's where a solid 19 nor dhea run will get you.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I agree, slow, clean gains is the way to do it. My last show prep was a hellish 12 weeks, cutting that down by simply a month would be worth it just to bulk cleaner and not eat like a jack ass...

WAF

WAF

Awards
Personally i found eat as much as you can and once you see yourself spilling over, cut back an find that sweet spot. Or your going to be cutting away those hard earned gainz as DreamWeaver mentioned. Cerberus/Hard i gained a bunch of weight in the first week 12lbs noticed myself starting to spill over now adjusting.

Note* when running this said stack your vascularity is going to improve alot which will make it harder to spot the spilling over.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm a classic endomorph... I simply smell sugar and gain fat haha, I figure as long as I gain between 2-3 pounds a week I'm on track.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a classic endomorph... I simply smell sugar and gain fat haha, I figure as long as I gain between 2-3 pounds a week I'm on track.
Bingo, it's all about body type. I have to really be on top of things or else boom tons of fat. Good point about the vascularity too. Here's another caveat you cells are going to expand and take on more volume. Your muscles will look bigger than what they are. I remember times where I swore I did not look like I gained a lot of fat only to be disappointed at the end of PCT and into bridge. If you are more of an ecto or meso then you can go higher with the calories of course. Diet can be a pretty individual thing, know thyself.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Q
Lol wanna trade body types? I can dream about cutting weight and wake up 5 pounds lighter but weight gain is a very long process for me.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Q
Lol wanna trade body types? I can dream about cutting weight and wake up 5 pounds lighter but weight gain is a very long process for me.
Jesus, I would in a second lol counting every single calorie everyday sucks...and I have to limit all the good junk foods...poptarts, oreos, no bakes...it ain't easy for an endo!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jesus, I would in a second lol counting every single calorie everyday sucks...and I have to limit all the good junk foods...poptarts, oreos, no bakes...it ain't easy for an endo!
The grass is always greener on the other side I guess. Just to gain some weight I gotta eat 4500+ calories, my maintenance is over 3500 calories. Cutting is a breeze but I gotta constantly have food in my mouth to gain.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Q
Case in point, my exact opposite. My gym partner is like that too.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
That's the kind of gains you want from a compound too, lots of products make the scale go up but it's not "good" weight. The mirror tells me everything I need to know and that's where a solid 19 nor dhea run will get you.
exactly what i wrote on my log- well similar

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
The grass is always greener on the other side I guess. Just to gain some weight I gotta eat 4500+ calories, my maintenance is over 3500 calories. Cutting is a breeze but I gotta constantly have food in my mouth to gain.
Yes but the true question is can you cheat on your diet more freely... It's easier and cheaper to hit 4.5K when you can eat junk without fat gain... Chicken at 8 oz a day gets pricey AF...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Sparta prepared meals- meals for those who train like warriors