booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone use Spartan Lean for 8 weeks at 3 caps ED?
I went 8 at 2 but not 3. You def could, but will prob see a lot more suppression than you would at 2. Would run a full pct if not getting bloods to be safe

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I went 8 at 2 but not 3. You def could, but will prob see a lot more suppression than you would at 2. Would run a full pct if not getting bloods to be safe
Im going to be beyond shut down no matter what lmfao, I'm on test e mast e Methyclostebol kick start for 5 weeks I want this to run after the methylclostebol since it's not not methyl

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Im going to be beyond shut down no matter what lmfao, I'm on test e mast e Methyclostebol kick start for 5 weeks I want this to run after the methylclostebol since it's not not methyl
Haha well then you're set!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PS.

Wait til you guys see all the new goodies we're about to roll out!

Keep your eyes on stack3d too ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
When did you notice physique changes and were you in a deficit or at maintenance?
I was in a deficit and it was the end of my cut so the physique changes were constant. I used it more keep things going at the same rate even late in a cut. Also didn't have to drop cals any lower and stopped the scale while continuing to lean up slowly.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fellow Spartans: In honor of this year's Stack3d Fall Pro, save 35% off all products and stacks!

Use Code: STACK3D at SpartaNutrition.com