SPARTA NUTRITION needs 4 loggers!

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1) age- 37

2) which product would you like and why? - Spartan Lean , On a cut with little progress and I know this will keep me on track and help me kill it in the gym. Love how just one bottle needed to see serious results.

3) what is your previous cycle experience? - I have only ran OL Ostarine for 8 weeks and cycle was great due to research and help from guys like Yates

4) training style - I do PPL 6 days a week or Bro split depending on schedule

5) anything else you would like us to know about yourself - I ama police instructor and kill it doing weightlifting , martial arts and hand to hand combat

Urqa

Urqa

Awards
Might as well give this a crack
1) 23
2) Spartan Mass, Increased size and strength gains are my number one priority
3) 0, this would be a starter
4) High Volume powerlifting training
5) Keen on increasing strength for the big 3 lifts

jezahbael

Awards
1) age 32
2) which product would you like and why? I would like to try the product "Hard" I have dieted down and dropped bodyweight, but now would like to add a little quality size without excess water weight.
3) what is your previous cycle experience? I did about a 6 month cycle of testosterone deca and EQ, i definitely gained strength but i did not like the excess water weight. I have also used a pro hormone called "Epistane" in the past and had good results.
4) training style. I lift heavy and often about 6 days a week.
5) anything else you would like us to know about yourself

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some of the compounds in not familiar with what exactly is 2 androsterone?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It tells you in the write up he linked and also what it is good for. It is a good write up check it out.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 andro is technically a pheromone bit it's converted into an unmethylated pheraplex! Results should be nothing short of impressive with this one!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Bump for some more apps ! Don't let your chances of trying one of our andro products slip away!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
1) age- 43

2) which product would you like and why? - Mass , Cerberus, Hard - currently at 201- goal is to get to 210-215 by the end of april before a cut- end goal would be to stay between 203-206ish. BF% will be in the low teens as well. as you get older, packing on the wgt w/o pins and needles gets increasingly hard to do.

3) what is your previous cycle experience? - the pH before the big ban- PA's 1-ad, 1,4 andro- 1 t, M1t ETC as well as most of the PH before the last ban. ran liquid LGD

4) training style - 5 days a week- heavy with low reps, then lighter wgt with more reps and strict form. most ex-ercises include 4-5 sets and 3-4 different ex-ercises . Next time i work that muscle group i use completely different routine. Keep the body guessing

5) anything else you would like us to know about yourself - i dont like long walks on the beach, its inevitable that sand gets in the crotch.

I have been lifting for 20 + years, but more serious over the past few years. You can learn as much as possible and pass on what you have learned to others.

In the end, no one else is going to do the work for you. Pushing yourself to the limit and reaching that goal is accomplishment that you alone can be proud of because you did it. It wasnt paid for and it wasnt copied.

That feeling is incredible and when you have it, you never want to lose it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) age- 43

2) which product would you like and why? - Mass , Cerberus, Hard - currently at 201- goal is to get to 210-215 by the end of april before a cut- end goal would be to stay between 203-206ish. BF% will be in the low teens as well. as you get older, packing on the wgt w/o pins and needles gets increasingly hard to do.

3) what is your previous cycle experience? - the pH before the big ban- PA's 1-ad, 1,4 andro- 1 t, M1t ETC as well as most of the PH before the last ban. ran liquid LGD

4) training style - 5 days a week- heavy with low reps, then lighter wgt with more reps and strict form. most ex-ercises include 4-5 sets and 3-4 different ex-ercises . Next time i work that muscle group i use completely different routine. Keep the body guessing

5) anything else you would like us to know about yourself - i dont like long walks on the beach, its inevitable that sand gets in the crotch.

I have been lifting for 20 + years, but more serious over the past few years. You can learn as much as possible and pass on what you have learned to others.

In the end, no one else is going to do the work for you. Pushing yourself to the limit and reaching that goal is accomplishment that you alone can be proud of because you did it. It wasnt paid for and it wasnt copied.

Great app!

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
Spartans, from a young age, were forced to grow up, harden the fu*k up, and become the elite. As it is said, we are given many things in this life for the wrong reasons. What we do with such blessings is the true test of man. Sparta Nutrition is on a mission to breed warriors that history once knew as “Spartans”. Elite, vicious, and fearless - this is Sparta and this is what being Spartan means.

We would like to kick things off by introducing our first 4 products in our andro series: spartan hard, spartan lean, spartan mass, and cereberus! These are all effectively dosed andros with absorbtion enhancements!
View attachment 131787
Spartan mass:
Androsterone 100mg
Super 19 dhea 75mg
View attachment 131788
Spartan lean:
7 dhea 110mg
11 oxo 110mg
View attachment 131789
Spartan hard:
Super ra dhea 60mg
Super rb dhea 150mg
2 androsterone 100mg
View attachment 131790
Cereberus:
Androsterone 100mg
Super rb dhea 100mg
Super 19 dhea 75mg

We need 1 person to log each of these immediately so please don't apply if you have any other commitments at the moment. These are hormonal products and pct is required! This is only open to members within the continental US.

1) age
2) which product would you like and why?
3) what is your previous cycle experience?
4) training style
5) anything else you would like us to know about yourself

Ok gentlemen, let's seize our glory!
1. I'm 24.
2. I would like to use the spartan lean and the spartan hard because I'm ready to bridge my pct into a cutting cycle.
3. Over the past 4 years I've done two 12 week Test Prop/Tren Ace cycles, 1 Epistane/Halodrol cycle, 1 Osta/Stano cycle, one 8week Trest/Super DMZ/Yeti cycle, And 1 Epistane/1Test cycle, in tht order.
4. I isolate my muscle groups, focusing one 1-2 muscle groups a day, preferring to hit 8-12 reps on 3-5 sets for each workout. I spend 2-3 hrs, 5-7 days a week at the gym.
5. I'm 5'8", 225lbs, an ex rugby player who's been working out for 6 years, and am finally recovered from my second knee surgery. I'm also half greek, which is why I'd love to try these Spartan supps!!!
Let's get it!!!

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
1) age- 43

^^^This needs to happen!!^^^

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
1) age- 43

Awesome!��

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
When are these guys getting their trial products? I want to see some logs happening! :arms:

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hey Bigbro! How's things? You put your hand up for a Sparta freebie?
he did, lots of good apps here- regardless of who gets chosen, logs will be e-****lent

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Closing this down tomorrow, 24 hours from now. Thank you to everyone who has entered so far, some great apps in here so far! Will let everyone know the 4 winners on monday!

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
he did, lots of good apps here- regardless of who gets chosen, logs will be e-****lent
Closing this down tomorrow, 24 hours from now. Thank you to everyone who has entered so far, some great apps in here so far! Will let everyone know the 4 winners on monday!
Gonna be some big a$$ guys like little kids on xmas eve shortly :fingersx: :D

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if this has been mentioned, I'm playing catchup here. Will Sparta products be appearing in all of our favourite AM supp stores?

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Bigbro! How's things? You put your hand up for a Sparta freebie?
Yep and would love to log it. Yates has always helped me many times in the past. If I don't get to log would get a bottle anyway to support him and run my own log.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Yep and would love to log it. Yates has always helped me many times in the past. If I don't get to log would get a bottle anyway to support him and run my own log.
Nice :thumbsup:

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry if this has been mentioned, I'm playing catchup here. Will Sparta products be appearing in all of our favourite AM supp stores?
I sure hope so! Talking to all of them now. I know phw supplements is on board already and should have product in the near future. Maybe even have an intro sale...

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sure hope so! Talking to all of them now. I know phw supplements is on board already and should have product in the near future. Maybe even have an intro sale...
It will be a tough decision bro to pick the winners..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, is Sparta nutrition a sister company of OL?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can vouch for this one ;) good things coming through PHW for sure

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OL UK has their andros already.
This is irrelevant bud lol you wouldn't believe the ties multiple companies have. Companies produce general supplements, will open another company (sister company) and sell ph/ds or dheas or vice versa.
They are not.
? best of luck to the company!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
This is irrelevant bud lol you wouldn't believe the ties multiple companies have. Companies produce general supplements, will open another company (sister company) and sell ph/ds or dheas or vice versa.

Alright, I was just saying because both companies have a DHEA line, so I felt that it was somewhat relevant.

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
I actually thought the same thing, not that it's a big deal. When multiple companies are selling the same style products advertising becomes more important. Makes sense for companies to put a dog in every fight.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
yates84 could you combine Lean and Hard =?? :)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
yates doesnt swing that way, but now, we all know that you do- TMI DennisTheDane TMI
Im gonna make you pay Smith !At the end of the day... You ll be my pet toy! dont mess with the vikings...look what happened to france and england :D

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Im gonna make you pay Smith !At the end of the day... You ll be my pet toy! dont mess with the vikings...look what happened to france and england :D
LMAO- ha :toofunny:

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards

Blackstone Labs and Prime Nutrition.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar