MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Too bad I am in the middle of a log you have some great stuff going on. Darn the timing, 2 weeks later and i would have been applying for something!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too bad I am in the middle of a log you have some great stuff going on. Darn the timing, 2 weeks later and i would have been applying for something!
We've got more stuff coming out soon and you know we're going to put up some logging opps!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Does that mean:
a) One guy to log all four products
b) Four guys to each log one product
c) ???
4 logs, each using one compound.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Fashionably late to this thread- but that's how I roll-

cant wait to see the logs on these- good group of guys backing this company, so results should be nothing short of impressive
So are you applying to log one, or two, or four?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Titan20309

Titan20309

Awards
I'd be interested.

All of them. But whatever you want to send I'll take it.

Andropharm dmz and m1ad
Swole labs tri mental
Twisted labs Yk11
LG science Andro bulking kit
Some other sarms.

Bulking and starting some 5x5 this week.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested.

All of them. But whatever you want to send I'll take it.

Andropharm dmz and m1ad
Swole labs tri mental
Twisted labs Yk11
LG science Andro bulking kit
Some other sarms.

Bulking and starting some 5x5 this week.
You ran tri-mental? How was it? I'm on day 3

Titan20309

Titan20309

Awards
Yeap like it. I have ran it several different times. This is the first I stacked it with Yk11 sarm. Two weeks added 11 pounds. Even people at the gym noticed a big difference.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You ran tri-mental? How was it? I'm on day 3
Please ask this in another thread or PM... this one is for Sparta products and apps...

clown007

clown007

Awards
Can I just say again that I am so excited and happy that this company has come to the AM community?!

It is great to have such innovation and quality being represented in an industry that is sorely lacking.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
When do you guys plan to close this and pick the loggers? If you can't tell, I'm more than excited at the opportunity!

Titan20309

Titan20309

Awards
I'm ready. It looks like the doses are really good. Should see some good results.

Titan20309

Titan20309

Awards
Yates84 what's the delivery system do they use for the andros?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yates84 what's the delivery system do they use for the andros?
absorption and bioavailability with 6,7,-dihydroxybergamottin (DHB), an organic chemical compound found in grapefruit juice. The basic belief behind DHB is that it alters the metabolism, as DHB blocks the enzyme CYP3A4 – most commonly found within the liver and intestines to heighten the concentration of medication within the blood. Resultantly, you end up with enhanced bioavailability

Titan20309

Titan20309

Awards
Thanks dma378 for the info. I know some companies it binds with fats or carbs. Some even use esters. So I was curious on how it passes the liver intact.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks dma378 for the info. I know some companies it binds with fats or carbs. Some even use esters. So I was curious on how it passes the liver intact.
Different concept than lyposomes and cyclodextrins but it gives the same end result, a skip of the first pass of the liver. Optimal dosing is what will set these apart from other andros!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One bottle will be good for a 30 day cycle or what?
You got it! 2 caps a day for 30 days for the spartan lean, hard, and mass. Cerberus can be ran at 3 caps a day for 30 days or 2 caps a day for 45 days.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Spartan Lean looks interesting, I haven't tried either of those compounds before. I'll definitely be following the logs. Good to see Dma378 and yates84 doing their thing with this new company! Im excited to see where it goes.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Spartan Lean looks interesting, I haven't tried either of those compounds before. I'll definitely be following the logs. Good to see Dma378 and yates84 doing their thing with this new company! Im excited to see where it goes.
Throw in a app rascal

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Throw in a app rascal
I'm trying to stay away from hormonals for now ? Very tempting though.. Especially since my libido has dropped in the past couple weeks lmao

It was sky high during PCT and a couple months after. Maybe I just need another PCT to fix it, which means I might as well run something then.. Right? Lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm trying to stay away from hormonals for now Very tempting though.. Especially since my libido has dropped in the past couple weeks lmao

It was sky high during PCT and a couple months after. Maybe I just need another PCT to fix it, which means I might as well run something then.. Right? Lol
Seems legit to me ;)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohhh sh!tttttt
in for support.
yates84 best of luck for this awesome brand love how aggressive as Sh!t the label look.
any links to write ups for these compounds bro?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ohhh sh!tttttt
in for support.
yates84 best of luck for this awesome brand love how aggressive as Sh!t the label look.
any links to write ups for these compounds bro?
Yes! Dma378 has thrown up some great product discriptions in our company sub forum so definitely check those out.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Labels and formulas sound legit, can't wait to see the logs
Gotta get my hands on some of this soon

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Labels and formulas sound legit, can't wait to see the logs
Gotta get my hands on some of this soon
Thanks for your support! You're more than welcome to throw in an app as well ;)

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your support! You're more than welcome to throw in an app as well ;)
Maybe I should :)
All 4 look great and happy to see this line. Gonna make sure I have a pct lined up before I throw up a app.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I should :)
All 4 look great and happy to see this line. Gonna make sure I have a pct lined up before I throw up a app.
Doit bro by the time u have the product if u win u should have enough time to get pct.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes! Dma378 has thrown up some great product discriptions in our company sub forum so definitely check those out.
I looked under the supplement company and couldn't find it,link pleaseee?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Oh yeah I saw that one, thanks man I was looking for link from here so I can sub to the thread.
I was on the site actually looking at something - perfect timing

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to update guys it looks like Monday will be the official release on the website. Working hard to finalize things and get that sale up for you guys. But there is already a newsletter sign up if you go on there. Appreciate all the interest and support.

Let's see if any good apps hit this weekend, already a solid field.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to update guys it looks like Monday will be the official release on the website. Working hard to finalize things and get that sale up for you guys. But there is already a newsletter sign up if you go on there. Appreciate all the interest and support.

Let's see if any good apps hit this weekend, already a solid field.
tried signing up for the newsletter but got an error... ugh making me wait until Monday now!

SpartaNutrition

SpartaNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
tried signing up for the newsletter but got an error... ugh making me wait until Monday now!
We're just working out a few tech kinks to insure an optimal experience. Sorry for the delay, getting it sorted out right now.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
We're just working out a few tech kinks to insure an optimal experience. Sorry for the delay, getting it sorted out right now.
figured as much, that was the same issue I had little while ago

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New products look great, can't wait to try! Looks like I have a new trustworthy company to add to my list. Best of luck guys! Would enter an app if I didnt just finish a cycle :frustrate