Southland Recourse log! With erase and PP dermacrine

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today long boring day in OSHA class. Been feeling bloated even though diet's been good. I'm thinking the metamucil did this.

45 minutes cardio treadmill 2.6 miles

Chest:

db presses: 40lbs x 8,8,8

db flyes 15lbs x 10,10,10 even though light. I could still feel that one spot on shoulder!!!

machine presses 87.5 lbs x 12,12,12

peck deck 100lbs x 10,10,10

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely the metamucil! Throw that garbage out lol, eat some veggies or a wrap with 10g fiber in it. Took meta once and regretted it horribly and will never take it again!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely the metamucil! Throw that garbage out lol, eat some veggies or a wrap with 10g fiber in it. Took meta once and regretted it horribly and will never take it again!

Yeah I don't like that stuff either.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today hit up another 45 minutes of cardio via treadmill. For some dang reason last few cardio sessions I haven't sweated like the last few weeks. I'm trying like heck to continue to dropping the weight. After cardio shoulders!

Shoulders:

machine front presses: note first time doing this facing front and wow I'm I weakkkk. 70lbs x 8,8,8

Seated db presses: 40lbs x 8,8,8

lat machine pulldowns: 100lbs x 10,10,10

side laterial raises: 10lbs db's x 10,10,10

straight bar upright rows: 45lbs x 10,10,10

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yeah bro, looking good man. Keep on that cardio and keep that nutrition clean and the lbs will fly off.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Green!! Are you logging yet? Today no lifting just 2.3 miles on cardio treadmill. Tomorrow back and cardio!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thanks Green!! Are you logging yet? Today no lifting just 2.3 miles on cardio treadmill. Tomorrow back and cardio!
Should have a LOG up very soon. I will keep you informed. Should do big things in this one considering my dough boy status haha

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today 45 minutes on treadmill then some back. Feeling good but got a slight sinis headache.

Back

wide grip high pulley pull downs: 60lbs x 8,8,8

close grip pulldown to chest: 70lbs x 8,8,8

free weight rows: 100lbs x 10,10,10

db rows: 35lbs x 10,10,10​

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Today 45 minutes on treadmill then some back. Feeling good but got a slight sinis headache.

Back

wide grip high pulley pull downs: 60lbs x 8,8,8

close grip pulldown to chest: 70lbs x 8,8,8

free weight rows: 100lbs x 10,10,10

db rows: 35lbs x 10,10,10
Just curious what you are doing on the treadmill. Walking? Jogging? Full out 45 min sprint most likely! I like the dedication to the cardio bro very nice. Also are you lifting first?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol Heck nah full on sprints would kill this fat boy. Nah been doing steady speed fast walking really, then I'll sprint for a minute drop down and incline to 15 on 3.1 for several minutes. I mix it up constantly. I still need to drop about another 35lb's before I can spring for a long distance. I lift afterwards. It's help me to drop weight while maintaining muscle mass. Hard to do, but I've gotten use to it that it's become lovable lol.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took kids to park today and then out to eat. Late night session tonight. Took my recourse, and Craze and went to gym.

Cardio: treadmill 45 mibutes 2.69 miles.

Arms:

Biceps:

seated sup db curls 25lbs x 12,12,12

high pulled cable curls: 50lbs x 10,10,10

Hammer curls: 30;ns x 6,6,6

Triceps:

seated over head db press 50lbs x 10,10,10

lying ez bar skull crushers: 65lbs x 10,10,10

super set high pully cable press downs with reverse pull downs: 40lbs x 10,10,10

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crap forget to mention Close bench press for tricep's!!! 115lbs x 8,8,8 Key Note no pain in shoulder!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday was off day, as we had two hours of softball practice. Today hit up 47 minutes on treadmill 2,7 miles. Then off to chest.

Chest:

Peck-dek 112lbs x 10,10,10

seated machine chest press: 100lbs x 10,10,10

flat db bench press: 45lbs x 8,8,8

incline db presses: 35lbs x 10,10,10

30 pushups.​

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brother I was wondering if you would come in lol!!

Today hit up just 30 minutes on treadmill due to being leg day, and having about 7 steaks ready to throw on the grill.

30 minutes cardio

Legs:

leg ext: 120lbs x 10,10,10

lying leg curls: 70lbs x 8,8,8

leg presses: 4 plates x 10, 6 plates x 8,8,8

Next leg day will be adding in lunges!!​

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hey bud , i gotta recourse log coming up in a few...ive been following your log and anything youd like to see ran with recourse that maybe you didnt think of when you started yours? im trying to come up with a few different ideas...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brother I was wondering if you would come in lol!!
Today hit up just 30 minutes on treadmill due to being leg day, and having about 7 steaks ready to throw on the grill.

30 minutes cardio

Legs:

leg ext: 120lbs x 10,10,10

lying leg curls: 70lbs x 8,8,8

leg presses: 4 plates x 10, 6 plates x 8,8,8

Next leg day will be adding in lunges!!​

Oh great the mini Hulk is starting to hit his legs. Great. You already have calves of steel your going to make me work at a level I don't know that I have to catch up to you aren't you. LOL

I wouldn't miss your log(s) we skin chub club guys have to stick together. LMFAO

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha thanks bro yes we do!!! I would give reps but won't let me lol.

Oh great the mini Hulk is starting to hit his legs. Great. You already have calves of steel your going to make me work at a level I don't know that I have to catch up to you aren't you. LOL

I wouldn't miss your log(s) we skin chub club guys have to stick together. LMFAO

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hows the shoulder coming along?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did shoulders today no problem. Only time I feel it is bench press, or db presses. It's coming along though!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two days left in this stack and got to say it's been really good. It has def help me get back into things since my surgery, and I know it won't be long before I throw up the big weights again. The best thing in the last 4-5 weeks, was dropping from 242-227. I'm not btw 227-231 daily and look forward to hitting 200-205 in 2-3 months. Today hit up 45 minutes cardio and then shoulders.

Shoulders:

seated db presses: 40lbs x 10,10,10

Lat machine pull downs: 120lbs x 10,10,10

machine laterial side raises: 50lbs x 10, 70lbs x 10,10

behind neck pull downs: 80lbs x 10,10,10​

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Wow man incredible weight loss my brotha!! 550XD LOG starts monday!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome progress bro! you will be at that 200 in no time!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brother better link me lol. I'm starting up my Androdrive log Monday myself!! GL

Wow man incredible weight loss my brotha!! 550XD LOG starts monday!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last two days have been tough! Skip out yesterday just hung with the Mrs. Packers. Today went to gym, but took a while to get motivated, thinking of my uncle thats in the hospital with his liver shutting down. It's really hard mentally to focus on staying in the gym, but since it's my passion and I know it's good for me, I still go.

Cardio: 45 minutes treadmill 2 min cool down.

Back:

Wide Grip straight pull downs: 70lbs x 8,8,8

close grip pull down to chest: 80lbs x 10,10,10

Free weight machine rows: 100lbs x 10,10,10

db rows: 35lbs x 8,8,8​

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your uncle brother, I will pray for him, I hope he is alright.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today hit up some cardio 45 minutes no lifting due to having company for Wrestlemania!! I have to give another shout out to Southland for letting me log Recourse. I have to say it's really help me get back on track since having my surgery. I've gained leaner muscle mass while dropping nearly 20lbs in 4-5 weeks. I had no negative sides to note just def glad to be back on track and losing weight. I haven't seen the 220's in over 6-7 years!​

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro man!! Can't wait to drop even more lol. Starting my new log tomorrow, it's already up!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahs I saw bro thanks!!