Soul0wner's run with Perform

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, yeah buddy! I spent like 1,800$ on a home gym and I barely use that now! I've had the dumbbells for a long time too!
I've got a kick ass home gym too. I don't have a nice rack of dumbells though, I just have the hand grips you put plates on. I'd love to get 'bells from 10-100lbs, that would be sick

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I've got about 1, maybe 2 servings left if I'm lucky. I want to save them for a rainy day, haha.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
This is it, my last workout with Perform

Flat DB Bench
40x12
40x12
40x9

Incline DB Bench
40x8
40x10
40x9

DB Skull Crushers
20x11
20x9
15x12

Rope Pushdown
80x8
70x8
70x7

DB Shoulder Press
35x12
35x12
35x11

Pushup

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I really enjoyed my run with Perform, it has a great taste and I was able to recover faster from my workouts with it. I will recommend it to friends and anyone who asks and is looking for some BCAAs. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to run this stuff bud!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really enjoyed my run with Perform, it has a great taste and I was able to recover faster from my workouts with it. I will recommend it to friends and anyone who asks and is looking for some BCAAs. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to run this stuff bud!!
Thanks for the log dude! I'm on a plane right now but I'll sub up in your new log later tonight

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established