Somnidren GH/ZMK Testers Wanted!!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I have to be completely honest here.

I have received samples and other opportunities to review products from other companies previously. After opening Millennium's box however, I am simply blown away.

This is simply the most professional way of providing product to testers I have ever seen. Not only did we receive the products in an expedited manner, but inside was a written letter from the CEO of the company and specific testing instructions. He also made it every apparent that his company is behind the logs and if we have any questions, they are our resources.

The fact that they threw in samples only adds to the sheer "wow" factor I had concerning Millennium. Honestly, I am amazed. I'm genuinely excited and invested into doing a quality log for you guys!

Straight up, you guys rock! :thumbsup:
I feel liek a failure for not writing somethign as good as that.... I actually will start mine tommorow night. I forgot this was july the night before july 4th. But its gona rock ^.^ Cant wait. ANd yeah that single rag serving is awsome LOL, I havent used it yet, but I been wanting to try rag, now I get to!!!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Im glad to see that you all are so pleased with your packages. These should make for some really fun logs! Please post links to your logs here once you have them running and I will follow along intently and answer any questions you might have to the best of my ability :)

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
to put it simply: you guys are a top tear company and will be at the top forever!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to be completely honest here.

I have received samples and other opportunities to review products from other companies previously. After opening Millennium's box however, I am simply blown away.

This is simply the most professional way of providing product to testers I have ever seen. Not only did we receive the products in an expedited manner, but inside was a written letter from the CEO of the company and specific testing instructions. He also made it very apparent that his company is behind the logs and if we have any questions, they are our resources.

The fact that they threw in samples only adds to the sheer "wow" factor I had concerning Millennium. Honestly, I am amazed. I'm genuinely excited and invested into doing a quality log for you guys!

Straight up, you guys rock! :thumbsup:
Sounds awesome! :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is something i definitely appreciated the times i've done testing for MST, the letter with criteria to evaluate on.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I GET TO START THEM TONIGHT, WHOOOOOOO.

I am actually going through a crapload of stress atm due to being around my ex 4 days a week and the fact all of our group outings with friends....we have same friends. SO, I am looking to you MST to give me decent sleep at least. Because like I said it has been sucking lately... and I am interested in how it wil improve mood and hopefully back off some of this stress. I am actually extremly excited I will throw my log up tonight right after I dose and post the link here for ya!.

You guys are Awsome, thanks again!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Anyone else have your links ready to roll yet? I'm anxious to read along :)

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Required Information for application entry:
• Age 29
• Sex - M or F male
• Height 5'11
• Weight 206 lbs
• Body type gains fat easily
• Training Experience (please be detailed) 10 years on and off, lost and gained 50 lbs 3 times....
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) min. 3 days morning cardio, 3 days lifting / week
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) alternate between HIIT Type training, running 2-4 miles at a time and slo go 1 hr cardio sessions
• Current Sport Played none
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) gaspari intrapro, cytolean, sizeon, USP Labs anabolic pump/powerfull
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs none
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) no
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) aim for 200 g protein, 150 g carbs and about 60g fat
• Current Daily Water Intake 1.5 gallons
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) www.gasparinutrition.com thenk clik on the "top testimonial" tab
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) as you can see from my above link, i am goal oriented, and not too bad with words. Also, I need something new to help me get in the best shape ever, and stay that way!

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Required Information for application entry:
• Age - 22
• Sex - M or F - M
• Height - 5'10
• Weight - 151 lbs
• Body type - Seem to hold steady bodyfat on my bulk but gain good muscle consistently, love handles and abs have never shown through regardless of a clean bulk diet for 7months.
• Training Experience (please be detailed) 2 years on and off, seriously training for last 7-8months though.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) - Workout 2 times per week, would like to workout 3 times per week but I feel my body currently has poor recovery, DOMS seem to stay for a while for few days after my workouts which limits me to workout only twice per week. Regardless i've made great gains non-stop in the last 7months.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) once per week, 10minutes currently, will be changing this from next week to 20minutes 2x or more per week on a Cycle, at present i only do once a week jogging.
• Current Sport Played - None
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) RPM, Drive, N acetyl L-glutamine, glycine, ginkgo biloba, multivitamin, Vitamin C
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs - None
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) - None
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) 160-170g protein per day, 250~grams carbs, fats are very minimal, only 25grams fat per day per day at most,
• Current Daily Water Intake - 2 litres
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) - None, currently running the RPM/Drive stack but pointless logging as there are already enough logs on this.
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) - I've taken GABA before for growth hormone and sleep purposes before, and supplemented in the past with 120mg of L-Dopa, both of these supplements I have taken for a period of 3months at a time so I know what effects to expect from Growth Hormone. Fat loss in the abdominal region is important for me right now since I have not seen my abs as my bodyfat is around 13%, But i lack the ability to recover quickly and i know HGH increases recovery time significantly. I want to push my bodys genetic limits into reaching my goal of gaining a total of 70pounds this year, and im almost there.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to inform you guys but the testers were already chosen and the logs have already started. Thank you for your interest though, and please keep your eyes open for future logs by MST. Coming soon....Cre-02. Yes...we just made your creatine obsolete.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to inform you guys but the testers were already chosen and the logs have already started. Thank you for your interest though, and please keep your eyes open for future logs by MST. Coming soon....Cre-02. Yes...we just made your creatine obsolete.
lol!!! you guys just dont stop. New creatine eh?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man...will definitely be hitting that up.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I think MST wants my money more than I do! lol. I am goin got be trying neovar soon, now im looking forward to comparing it to CRE-02. Oy.lol

BTW since I am not taking any PWO supps for awhile(laying off stims) cordygen 5, would that really help me last longer at the gym? Never taking anything for endurancec, only creatine ive used atm was kre alk(the purple caps you guys so hate) and it did zippo I htink.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I think MST wants my money more than I do! lol. I am goin got be trying neovar soon, now im looking forward to comparing it to CRE-02. Oy.lol

BTW since I am not taking any PWO supps for awhile(laying off stims) cordygen 5, would that really help me last longer at the gym? Never taking anything for endurancec, only creatine ive used atm was kre alk(the purple caps you guys so hate) and it did zippo I htink.

OY VAY! shalom !

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established

Cordygen5 would certainly help your endurance and stamina in the gym without a doubt. The cordyceps can also add to your pumps by having more oxygen flowing through your body when your muscles being strained.

ps - there is a stimulant free version of ragnarok. I use it as a staple....warrior melon is delicious ;)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Zero - I agree... MST is such a great company... I normally have problems with spending alot but not if it's going to these guys! lol. Great products... Cord5 is a great product and I am starting my log (unsponsored) tonight!!!!! I'll send you a link to it later on this evening

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Cordygen5 would certainly help your endurance and stamina in the gym without a doubt. The cordyceps can also add to your pumps by having more oxygen flowing through your body when your muscles being strained.

ps - there is a stimulant free version of ragnarok. I use it as a staple....warrior melon is delicious ;)

Sounds good to me, I already ordered some stim filled rag, starting it next month( I am only taking a month off stims) and also some reset AD to keep in my cabnet. But I think I wanan switch out so that I am not constantly on stims, so next time I get rag I think I will go stim free.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Zero - I agree... MST is such a great company... I normally have problems with spending alot but not if it's going to these guys! lol. Great products... Cord5 is a great product and I am starting my log (unsponsored) tonight!!!!! I'll send you a link to it later on this evening
Sounds good bud, I will be interested in watching how it works for you.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good to me, I already ordered some stim filled rag, starting it next month( I am only taking a month off stims) and also some reset AD to keep in my cabnet. But I think I wanan switch out so that I am not constantly on stims, so next time I get rag I think I will go stim free.
I think it's a good move personally. I feel the stim free version works just as well as the version with stimulants...and it allows me to take other stimulant products if I want without interference.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have the winners already been chosen or need new users to log this ? i would luv to try some somnidren :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
have the winners already been chosen or need new users to log this ? i would luv to try some somnidren :)
Winners have been selected already, but thanks for your interest. Please stay tuned for further logs from MST!

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
• Age - 21
• Sex - Male
• Height - 5'10
• Weight - 175lbs
• Body type - Mesomorph
• Training Experience (please be detailed) - 3 Years Weight training; 1 year MMA training (JiuJitsu, Muay Thai, Wrestling)
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol - Sunday - Thursday Weight Training. Monday, Wed, Friday MMA training.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol - 1 Mile everyday; MMA Training M,W,F
• Current Sport Played - MMA
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) - RagnaRok, Flaxseed Oil Gels (generic), USPLabs PSLIN, AST MultiVitamins 32x, SciVation Xtend, GNC Protein Complex
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs - Lexapro
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) - Minor Anxiety (had when I was in H.S. Not a problem now.)
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) - 3,800 Cals
• Current Daily Water Intake - 1 to 1 1/2 gallons
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any)
• Why should you be selected as a tester? I follow a very strict workout regimen and never miss a day at the gym. I've kept logs in notebooks (many over the course of 3 years), but none online. I will be able to make a positive contribution to the successful development of your products as I am very detailed and deadline oriented.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners have been selected already, but thanks for your interest. Please stay tuned for further logs from MST!
sounds good .. im following up on couple of logs:bruce2: