Damn, Max.. I didn't know you worked out? :D

Now we got another one, you need to compete so I don't have to.. ;) :nutkick:

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Damn, Max.. I didn't know you worked out? :D

Now we got another one, you need to compete so I don't have to.. ;) :nutkick:
I actually think I am gonna take it about 5 steps forward after my minor surgery post Olympia. It's time to rededicate myself....

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
If you like there is a place on the internet where actual BB judgels will crituque your pics. They do it in a professional manner and no one else is allowed to post in that section.

CROWLER

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
If you like there is a place on the internet where actual BB judgels will crituque your pics. They do it in a professional manner and no one else is allowed to post in that section.

CROWLER
really, shoot me a pm. I know I will do horrible now, but would like to look into it in about 6 months or so....

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yeah good advice crowler that's a good place

max no offense at all i think you look absolutely fantastic, but i think people are underestimating how incredibly difficult it is to get a pro card .. you definitely have a great structure and amazing potential though!

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
could not agree more with the first part bro. I would like to move into teh national scene to get my base and head more into physique modeling...ala Stan McQuay or somebody like that. Hey Glen, did you ever get my email?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well stan mcquay has his pro card ;)

yeah i did get your email man .. i'm still trying to sift through it .. it would be SO much easier had that been set up in excel .. i've also been kinda busy haven't had time to sit down with it .. i'm going to tomorrow though and see if i can provide anything helpful/useful ... don't bank on the useful part though haha

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
yeah good advice crowler that's a good place

max no offense at all i think you look absolutely fantastic, but i think people are underestimating how incredibly difficult it is to get a pro card .. you definitely have a great structure and amazing potential though!

Hey Glen could you email him the addy please?

Thanks

CROWLER

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Really? My calipers (FatTrack 2's) are telling me I'm right around 11% and I definitely have more than 1% BF over you! How do you measure? I would have thought you're closer to 8% in that pic...

Then again, maybe Im just fatter than I think I am!:D

BV

Atlas

Awards
If MAX and Crowler could please email me, it would be greatly appreciated. Max it is in regard to diet, Crow it is in regard to the site and the judges. Thanks. Glen, hit me up on AIM whenever bro, you know what the handle is! [email protected]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric Potratz Anabolics 35
danthaman101183 Pics 45
BOHICA Pics 39
Pics 34
Pics 3