updated pics guys!

danthaman101183

danthaman101183

Banned
Awards
Been a while so though I would throw up some new pics.. crappy quality on my cell phone.. here you are guys.. be nice!

Attachments

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
very wide back man!

Whats your before like?

-James

danthaman101183

danthaman101183

Banned
Awards
thanx for the compliment by the way! On the bb.com article, the weight was according to 4 years ago.. I weigh 186 right now

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Nice transformation and you look like the 20lbs you've packed on since the article are clean.

One thing I have always wondered about the transformation articles is whether the supps listed are true or have they been edited by the bb.com team. The article mentions "Helping me to achieve my goal were Bodybuilding.com products like:" so I am assuming that you actually used different/other supps as well?

danthaman101183

danthaman101183

Banned
Awards
Nice transformation and you look like the 20lbs you've packed on since the article are clean.

One thing I have always wondered about the transformation articles is whether the supps listed are true or have they been edited by the bb.com team. The article mentions "Helping me to achieve my goal were Bodybuilding.com products like:" so I am assuming that you actually used different/other supps as well?

You know, they barely edited the article I submitted with my pictures.. It was basically spot on with what I wrote.. I have changed a few things over the years.. for example, I do not take yohimbine HCL anymore.. I am taking slim xtreme right now but will end it soon most likely.. My diet is very similar to that except I only consume about 150 grams of carbs a day and I do not do whey anymore.. All I take is beef protein isolate and LBA's ( liquid beef aminos).. I swear, since I started the lba's last year, I have gained atleast 7 clean pounds.. I really like em!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
edit your post and throw in a pic from 3 years ago... You look great btw

danthaman101183

danthaman101183

Banned
Awards
edit your post and throw in a pic from 3 years ago... You look great btw

Thanx man!! I appreciate the nice words.. I am working on updating all my bb.com stuff to show the new and improved me.. You guys help inspire me daily with your feedback.. keep it coming :)

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Lookin lean man...
You compete? Just asking because of your leg placement in your rear bi...
Not the best leg placement if its purposely done, but everyone has their quirks

danthaman101183

danthaman101183

Banned
Awards
Lookin lean man...
You compete? Just asking because of your leg placement in your rear bi...
Not the best leg placement if its purposely done, but everyone has their quirks

I actually have not ever competed but certainly plan to someday.. I am still paying my dues and progressing.. When I feel I could bring a physique that would make me highly competitive, I will be on stage and ready to win

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I actually have not ever competed but certainly plan to someday.. I am still paying my dues and progressing.. When I feel I could bring a physique that would make me highly competitive, I will be on stage and ready to win
Just thought maybe you did or somethin from you rear double pic. Your leg looked ****ed back as if it was natural to you to do so when you hit that shot. Any competitor for the most part whenever hitting a rear pose will automatically throw back his leg to flex hammy and spike calf and then catch himself. I thought maybe you got caught in the moment. Well good luck in your future endeavours in the sport! Get on stage sooner then later before its to late ;)

jstrong

jstrong

Awards
Hey you look good man keep up the hard work! I like the back shot pretty good width and thickness in the entire back region.

danthaman101183

danthaman101183

Banned
Awards
Just thought maybe you did or somethin from you rear double pic. Your leg looked ****ed back as if it was natural to you to do so when you hit that shot. Any competitor for the most part whenever hitting a rear pose will automatically throw back his leg to flex hammy and spike calf and then catch himself. I thought maybe you got caught in the moment. Well good luck in your future endeavours in the sport! Get on stage sooner then later before its to late ;)

You know, I get that all the time.. I pose like i compete but have not actually ever done it.. I admire those guys that work their tails ioff and diet to get in contest shape

danthaman101183

danthaman101183

Banned
Awards
Hey you look good man keep up the hard work! I like the back shot pretty good width and thickness in the entire back region.

Thanx man.. I will continue to post up new pics leading to the shoot and the actual shoot itself!

jstrong

jstrong

Awards
I noticed your sig has the trueprotein deal, I checked the site out and I assume these are non flavored proteins?

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
You know, I get that all the time.. I pose like i compete but have not actually ever done it.. I admire those guys that work their tails ioff and diet to get in contest shape
For a little heads up for the future, if you wanted to look like you were hitting the pose correctly (not sounding like an ass just helping), without being to picky and critical, your legs should bend out not in lol You want to achieve the "X" factor

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Looking good. I do not how you survive with those low amounts of carbohydrates!

danthaman101183

danthaman101183

Banned
Awards
I noticed your sig has the trueprotein deal, I checked the site out and I assume these are non flavored proteins?

You actually can get just about any flavor known to man.. they have a list of flavors that would make ben and jerry's scratch their heads!

danthaman101183

danthaman101183

Banned
Awards
For a little heads up for the future, if you wanted to look like you were hitting the pose correctly (not sounding like an ass just helping), without being to picky and critical, your legs should bend out not in lol You want to achieve the "X" factor

thank you again for the feedback.. honestly, these pics were "spur" of the moment, and no thought was put into proper posing in terms of judging or scoring.. I appreciate the tips though, I will keep it in mind!

danthaman101183

danthaman101183

Banned
Awards
Great arms/shoulders dude, what is your height?

Hey thanx! I am 5 ft 8 inches... my arms and shoulders are genetically gifted and generally overpower my chest and abs.. I am working on bringing those two areas up to par though and will get there

danthaman101183

danthaman101183

Banned
Awards
Looking good. I do not how you survive with those low amounts of carbohydrates!

At first it is a little tough, but you get used to it.. When ever I feel lethargic, I just reach for some healthy fats such as coconut oil, almonds, or natty peanut butter... it really does wonders for your energy levels.. This diet it is not for everyone, but for someone with naturally high insulin levels ( not tested but hypothesized) this diet really gets you ripped and makes you feel great

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
At first it is a little tough, but you get used to it.. When ever I feel lethargic, I just reach for some healthy fats such as coconut oil, almonds, or natty peanut butter... it really does wonders for your energy levels.. This diet it is not for everyone, but for someone with naturally high insulin levels ( not tested but hypothesized) this diet really gets you ripped and makes you feel great
Awesome. Keep up the good work.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Great work, you look awesome, keep it up!!

danthaman101183

danthaman101183

Banned
Awards
Thanks guys for the feedback! It is much appreciated

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
I'm jealous. Great job man..

Hope you don't sink too much money into those LBA's though. It's common knowledge among scientists that Amino Acids are Amino Acids...

Or anyone who's been through at least a Biology 101 class in college.

It's all placebo effect

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I'll gladly pay for that "placebo" effect lol

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
dantheman, I sent you a private message with some questions. I am not sure if you got it, the website was acting up. Let me know. Thanks

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Looking str8 swole bro! Great looking back.

danthaman101183

danthaman101183

Banned
Awards
I'm jealous. Great job man..

Hope you don't sink too much money into those LBA's though. It's common knowledge among scientists that Amino Acids are Amino Acids...

Or anyone who's been through at least a Biology 101 class in college.

It's all placebo effect

The results speak for themselves brother... I cannot explain why they work so well, but this is one thing I am not questioning.. never going back to whey.. thank you for the imput though

danthaman101183

danthaman101183

Banned
Awards
I'll gladly pay for that "placebo" effect lol

Haha, no joke man... I am actually surprised someone could say that.. real world results speak for themselves.. It may not be for everyone, but I tried it and am happy with the results.. I definitely take no offense to the "placebo" effect explanation of my newfound musculature..I hear this from the guys at the gym too.. to each his own.. My best recommendation is find something that works for you and keep it consistent

danthaman101183

danthaman101183

Banned
Awards
dantheman, I sent you a private message with some questions. I am not sure if you got it, the website was acting up. Let me know. Thanks

Hey anthony, I responded via PM... let me know if you got it and have any other questions.. we are all in this together man!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Haha, no joke man... I am actually surprised someone could say that.. real world results speak for themselves.. It may not be for everyone, but I tried it and am happy with the results.. I definitely take no offense to the "placebo" effect explanation of my newfound musculature..I hear this from the guys at the gym too.. to each his own.. My best recommendation is find something that works for you and keep it consistent
I wasnt intending to say it is a placebo effect, thats why i used quotation marks. Those are first hand results.

coldseed

coldseed

Awards
Back - massive!
Very impressive and inspirational. Awesome. Keep up the gains!

Royalstime

Awards
Amazing, the back is just... wow... whats your legs like?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
that's a damned good job. you're making me want to try cutting.

acwingfoot

Awards
dan - what was your dosing with the the LBA's? and i thought I read you used the trueprotein brand for both LBA's and BPI?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric Potratz Anabolics 35
BOHICA Pics 39
Pics 34
Pics 3
Max32 Pics 62