Soldier's XI-KT Summer Dominance

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Probably a few days left, pretty much done the 2nd bottle. I've started taking some el1minate by Olympus labs because I have some left over and then I'll run pct revolution black in no time!
Yeah, I finished my 2nd bottle on Friday....now running Ostarine for 8 weeks.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
It's a SARM. Osta is made by a few manufacturers but I decided to go with Olympus Labs because of their quality and customer reviews. Check it out.
Cool, I was just about to ask which companies sell it :)

Next cycle is another Olympus Labs cycle, I'm a fanboy now.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I was just about to ask which companies sell it :)

Next cycle is another Olympus Labs cycle, I'm a fanboy now.
Okay, sweet. When are you starting your next cycle and what do you plan on using?

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Okay, sweet. When are you starting your next cycle and what do you plan on using?
Probably take some time off cycling for a month or 2 after pct. I initially wanted to run Olympus Labs tr3n, 2 bottles but instead I'm slowly being convinced on tr3n and epi by OL.

Never ran a cycle with 2 different compounds. My extended 1 andro 1 alpha cycle was all 1-AD and this now is all 11-keto.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Probably take some time off cycling for a month or 2 after pct. I initially wanted to run Olympus Labs tr3n, 2 bottles but instead I'm slowly being convinced on tr3n and epi by OL.

Never ran a cycle with 2 different compounds. My extended 1 andro 1 alpha cycle was all 1-AD and this now is all 11-keto.
Okay, I see....thanks.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Applied the last dose! That's all she wrote. Will give a review of it soon :)

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Iron Legion's XI-KT Review:

As you all know I ran this product at 1.5 ML and 2 bottles of it. I think the compound itself is very effective and has proven so in my book and others!

Cons:
-Edgy(which I actually like)
-Excessive Acne (applied to chest and shoulders and mainly broke out on my chest and shoulders)
-No noticeable strength gains for me as noted earlier

Pros:
-Easy to apply
-Easy to dose accordingly
-No estrogenic issues for me personally
-Smells Awesome :)
-Within weeks my core started to show more and body in general had a more anabolic look to it (muscle hardness, definition)

This product was a lot of fun to use. The marketing on it attracted me to it to be honest claiming to shed excessive body fat. I didn't get that result as much as I thought I would but don't let that alone fool you.

I think this product can and should be stacked with a stronger compound. I'd be interested in seeing people stacking this with other products. I feel like after 3 weeks in I plateaud.

In defense to this product as well, I also didn't run a caloric deficit as others have. I also went on vacation and ate out for 9 days straight.

Overall I'd give this product a 6.5 out of 10. In my view, that is a fair assessment considering the price of the product and the need to run 2 bottles of it. That also makes it expensive to stack with other compounds unless you just cycle 1 bottle.

Go out, give this a try I'd recommend it! Everybody reacts differently and I believe other people have seen more promising results. I know I will stack this with something else in the future, no reason not to!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Iron Legion's XI-KT Review:

As you all know I ran this product at 1.5 ML and 2 bottles of it. I think the compound itself is very effective and has proven so in my book and others!

Cons:
-Edgy(which I actually like)
-Excessive Acne (applied to chest and shoulders and mainly broke out on my chest and shoulders)
-No noticeable strength gains for me as noted earlier

Pros:
-Easy to apply
-Easy to dose accordingly
-No estrogenic issues for me personally
-Smells Awesome :)
-Within weeks my core started to show more and body in general had a more anabolic look to it (muscle hardness, definition)

This product was a lot of fun to use. The marketing on it attracted me to it to be honest claiming to shed excessive body fat. I didn't get that result as much as I thought I would but don't let that alone fool you.

I think this product can and should be stacked with a stronger compound. I'd be interested in seeing people stacking this with other products. I feel like after 3 weeks in I plateaud.

In defense to this product as well, I also didn't run a caloric deficit as others have. I also went on vacation and ate out for 9 days straight.

Overall I'd give this product a 6.5 out of 10. In my view, that is a fair assessment considering the price of the product and the need to run 2 bottles of it. That also makes it expensive to stack with other compounds unless you just cycle 1 bottle.

Go out, give this a try I'd recommend it! Everybody reacts differently and I believe other people have seen more promising results. I know I will stack this with something else in the future, no reason not to!
awesome review amigo. I agree on a lot of points you've made.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid, honest review. Like that about your Irish, no bs kinda guy. In the end, looks like a good product!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

When the time comes, we'll help you build the cycle;)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very good review Irish!!

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Thanks everyone for following! Had a lot of fun doing this. Great summer cycle considering summer is coming to a close for me.

Moving into my college (party) house in 8 days. Been away from esu for a year. Been away from the partying the girls and the every day college life.

This log was kind of more me getting my **** together to be honest. Now I'm confident, in great shape, been reading all summer, making money and buying important things/ taking care of myself. Time to go back to it all!

Hopefully I find a wifey this semester :p if so I'll log a increased libido log (Just Kidding!)

The lifts continue, the success continues. I'll be back to slay some more high grade supplements.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck with school in the fall bro. And with the ladies.. lol

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Good luck with school in the fall bro. And with the ladies.. lol
I'll be running the keg and front door of our party house. Trust me, the girls will come to me o.o

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the review...

sorry about the acne. I don't personally get it, nor from Dienozone. But I do red redness after applying to the same area and an occasional pimple. However I now rotate sites to avoid these.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
thanks for the review...

sorry about the acne. I don't personally get it, nor from Dienozone. But I do red redness after applying to the same area and an occasional pimple. However I now rotate sites to avoid these.
Yeah I am an acne prone individual, especially due to supplements and because I am younger too.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome job Irish! Enjoy all the girls drooling! ;)