Soldier's Summer Cycle: STR3NGTH Meets SUP3R

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Good to be back AnabolicMinds! Been busy at college, going onto my super senior year. I've been lifting better than ever and if you've followed my old logs you'll see that I've blown up!

I have not cycled anything in months so I once I started working and collecting paychecks I just had to buy some of that OL ishhhh :)

1 bottle of Super PCT
1 bottle of Strength

I'm really excited to trying laxogenin because I've heard good things about it around the internet and seems like an interesting product. Since I haven't been following the supplement game since the Ph ban I'm curious to see where these companies shift their focus to.

Currently I'm 5"11, 212lbs
At college, I was 198lbs because I was eating clean and also was broke and couldn't afford other food!

Now that I'm home, I've put on some weight due to massive amounts of food readily available but my muscle is still bigger than ever. Time to become hardbody and enter the realm of Demigods.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Went to the doctors today, he asked if I take steroids because he hasn't seen me in a year :)
I'll upload some pics tomorrow, found out I need to use a pc instead of the app for picture uploads

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Okay so it's day 4 or 5, time to kick this log off!

I take 2 Super pct in the morning with 1 Strength with Breakfast
Take 2 Super pct at night with 2 Strength with Dinner

Diet wise, first off I switched to water only and milk(I love milk okay?)
Now I have money coming in from work(broke college kid) so I can afford Chicken Cutlets, Steaks, Rice and Salads. I don't count my macros because that's just too meticulous for me!

Lifting schedule: Pretty much every day with random days off. I am currently lifting in my homegym which consists of a Bench Press that can turn into a squat rack, pull up bar, curling bar, dumbbells and 2 heavybags.

I enjoy lifting alone in my basement, gives me isolation and it's my own domain. I'll be posting my lifts later today along with start up pictures so be ready! :smashfreakB:

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Yesterday's lifts:

Barbell rows-
135x10
185x8
185x8
185x8
135x8

Pullups: 4 sets of 5

Rear delt flyes:
3x15x10(slow and controlled)

Dumbbell rows:
3x45x15(slow)

Burnout sets of barbell with normal switched to reverse grip:
5 sets of 25lbs(practically 10 sets)

Lats are feeling really good today! I'm trying to make my lats open out more with these and my shoulder workouts to give my top appearance a wider look. I naturally have a big waist so if I'm not flexing it doesn't even look like I lift from the front sometimes. Any tips on creating a smaller waist?

Currently I'm just stacking on muscle and trying to grow my top and legs more than my waist to gain proportion.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IrishSoldier Cycle Logs 273
CryingEmo Politics 14
Mulletsoldier General Chat 44
Dogsoldier Supplement Logs 27
Mulletsoldier Supplement Logs 8