Soldier's Redefine Yourself Contest Log

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Got me some of that 1-andro in the mail today apparently :) gonna run that towards the end of summer! At work now, slow day.. going to hit arms today and run at nighttime before swimming.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Got me some of that 1-andro in the mail today apparently :)
in an odd coincidence - so did I ;) just walked back in with it in fact
swimming - now there's some killer exercise..highly underrated, the amount of energy that consumes

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
in an odd coincidence - so did I ;) just walked back in with it in fact
swimming - now there's some killer exercise..highly underrated, the amount of energy that consumes
I've never feel as drained of energy after any other workout. After swimming, it should be time to sleep.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't swim...too much muscle I sink :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
irish's hemorrhoids must have cooled down - or, that's what he's hoping to accomplish with swimming
one or the other..
:D

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
irish's hemorrhoids must have cooled down - or, that's what he's hoping to accomplish with swimming
one or the other..
:D
Haha ahh nah they still suck. Took max pump and ignite 2. Starting to get hot in here or its just me getting ignited!

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Iron city, grimey and gritty!

ForumRunner_20130705_230716.png

About to hit this up!

ForumRunner_20130705_230802.png

Posting lifts later :)

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Arms Day:

Standing bicep ez curl 21s:
3 sets of 65lbs

Standing dumbbell curls:
2x40x6

Hammercurls:
3x40x10

Isolated db curls:
3x25x10

Tricep pushups superset with overhead extension:
3 sets, 35lb plate for the extensions, 12 pushup reps and 15 extension reps(triceps felt a rly nice burn after this)

Skullcrushers:
3x65x10

Tricep Kickbacks:
2x25x8

Behind the back wrist curls with ez bar (forearm workout):
3 sets of 25- 65lbs.

Side to side dumbbell twists:
2x25x15
Superset with Rolling wrists away from you with the dumbbells:
2x25x10

After this lift I hit up the pool for some light late night cardio!
Probably did laps for a good 20-25 minutes.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good looking session. Makin those arms grow!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff and I like that pic in the broken glass pretty cool indeed! I do agree with the guys if you are in a transformation contest the time is now to buckle down and not slack on the diet on weekends. One cheat meal a week at best then back on the train. You want to drink so be it but drink straight liquor over ice and keep track of what you have and put it in your calorie count. Not including carbs there are 7 calories in every gram of alcohol, so it takes its toll quickly. It also makes you want to store fat so limit it. I won't preach to you just telling you the better way to do it if you are not going to abstain.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Good stuff and I like that pic in the broken glass pretty cool indeed! I do agree with the guys if you are in a transformation contest the time is now to buckle down and not slack on the diet on weekends. One cheat meal a week at best then back on the train. You want to drink so be it but drink straight liquor over ice and keep track of what you have and put it in your calorie count. Not including carbs there are 7 calories in every gram of alcohol, so it takes its toll quickly. It also makes you want to store fat so limit it. I won't preach to you just telling you the better way to do it if you are not going to abstain.
say it along with me boys & girls: alcohol is estrogenic :nono:

anyway, I think swoldier-boy is past all that silliness now
(fingers-crossed) :D

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
say it along with me boys & girls: alcohol is estrogenic :nono:

anyway, I think swoldier-boy is past all that silliness now
(fingers-crossed) :D
I've been good I swear o.o
Sweating at work today, can't wait to get home and hit up the pool! Sick of being in khakis and going outside into 90 degree weather! That 1-andro sure looks tempting but I'll wait.. after this contest is over I'm going for some serious lean muscle gains and strength!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been good I swear o.o
Sweating at work today, can't wait to get home and hit up the pool! Sick of being in khakis and going outside into 90 degree weather! That 1-andro sure looks tempting but I'll wait.. after this contest is over I'm going for some serious lean muscle gains and strength!
I believe you...if you want to win the contest you got to give it your best...failure is not an option.

Bye bye alcohol...satan be gone;)

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Played volleyball in the sun against my brother, most cardio I've done in a while haha. Went in the pool, perfect day today. Hitting chest hard later!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Played volleyball in the sun against my brother, most cardio I've done in a while haha. Went in the pool, perfect day today. Hitting chest hard later!
Its definitely pool weather. If im swimming for cardio it wears me down like no other!

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Chest Day:
Flat Bench Press:
Warmup 140x8
200x5
200x5
200x5
160x10

Db chest flys superset with db press:
40x10
40x10
40x10

Incline chest press:
55x20 (real slow)
55x20 (real slow)
55x20 (real slow)

Decline pushups:
3 sets of 15

Superset today was great. Real nice burn from that and pretty intense too. Px black is pretty good, it is making me sweat more than the other px and has less of a stim feel. Smooth ride from here ;)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest Day:
Flat Bench Press:
Warmup 140x8
200x5
200x5
200x5
160x10

Db chest flys superset with db press:
40x10
40x10
40x10

Incline chest press:
55x20 (real slow)
55x20 (real slow)
55x20 (real slow)

Decline pushups:
3 sets of 15

Superset today was great. Real nice burn from that and pretty intense too. Px black is pretty good, it is making me sweat more than the other px and has less of a stim feel. Smooth ride from here ;)
Cool beans brother. I like the PX Black low stim side. You feel good but you sometimes forget why :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool beans brother. I like the PX Black low stim side. You feel good but you sometimes forget why :)
lol and you feel good enough not to care :)

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Back Day:

Bent over barbell rows:
140x10
140x10
140x10
140x10

Rear Delt Flyes:
15x20
15x20
15x20

Deadlifts:
140x10
140x10
140x10
140x10

Single armed dumbbell rows:
55x12 (both arms)
55x12 (both arms)
55x12 (both arms)

Hyperextensions:
3 sets of 15

Wheel of Death:
3 sets of 20

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid. Are you going to failure?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ouch had to give that up years ago. I sometimes will go to form failure.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you go to failure you're not able to use the same weight and get the same number of reps for 3 or 4 sets.

That's why I start with the highest weight, take it to or beyond failure and my second and or third set I decrease the weight and also go to or beyond failure. (I do have a training partner)

This ofcourse after a good warm up, and 2 light warm up sets on my first exercise only.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did not notice any decreasing returns when I started doing less sets to failure. I seem to get the most when I am in control of the weiight and making the attempt to get the exercise to give me the most strain. That mind muscle connection you hear about seems to be the real key for me. Then it's a matter of how much pain I can take more than failure.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Not really going to failure but once I start to cramp up and form gets a little shakey that's when I move on to the next lift. I don't often go to failure on my back, good observation. Never really noticed until now!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hot news from the company..

for all the folks who have reviewed/logged our PX Black fatburner formulation, we have a special gift

if you can kindly copy & paste your review done here on the supplementreviews.com forum, we will send you any FINAFLEX product of your choice for free (exceptions being 1-andro and 1-alpha)

that's all there is to it!
please contact me directly if you have any questions at all, and again we appreciate your time and support

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards

for all the folks who have reviewed/logged our PX Black fatburner formulation, we have a special gift

if you can kindly copy & paste your review done here on the supplementreviews.com forum, we will send you any FINAFLEX product of your choice for free (exceptions being 1-andro and 1-alpha)

please contact me directly if you have any questions at all, and again we appreciate your time and support
I'm logging it right now. I'll get over to that site today!

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards

I submit a request for SR to update their database, they do not have PX Black on there. They also do not have Max Pump on there either. Time to make some changes :smashfreakB:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BOOM! What a deal!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I submit a request for SR to update their database, they do not have PX Black on there. They also do not have Max Pump on there either. Time to make some changes :smashfreakB:
we appreciate that irish
we are working currently to get the issue resolved, thanks

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Killer leg day, gonna post it up soon. Px black is nice, sweat real hard during my lifting session. At 3 caps a day, recommended dosages. If nething it looks like I got fatter cuz I've been working core and everytime I do it makes me look fat the next few days. I know that with px black on my side as well I will begin to lose some weight and water. Trying to have abs that really stick out so burning this belly fat is essential along with heavy lifts and ab exercises to help shape it out.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Leg Day:

Squats:
140x10
210x10
260x8
260x8
290x8
290x8
260x8
210x8
140x10
140x10

Calf Raises:
3 sets of 25

Hamstring curls:
75x10
75x10
75x10

Leg extensions:
75x15 (slow)
75x15 (slow)
75x15 (slow)

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
ForumRunner_20130715_165419.png

ForumRunner_20130715_165433.png

ForumRunner_20130715_165452.png

First 2 pics were from today. 3rd was probably about 4 days ago. Hitting chest today. Going to swim soon after I lay out by the pool for a bit. After that steak I passed out for a quick half hour, lol Ted happened o.o! It was a good f#%$ I'll tell you that :)

Thoughts on px black so far:
-Keeps me focused at work
-Good energy
-Upsets my stomach sometimes
-I can feel it churning in my stomach and gets a sharp pain when I get hungry, my stomach starts to growl
-Burps after usage (I've burped after taking it multiple times... Sometimes it's a bad one though and I can taste the ingredients in the pill, really fricking bitter and nasty)

I like the supplement a lot so far though, can't wait to see it help progress me in the following weeks to come.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you taking it with food ?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are taking it when waking on an empty stomach try having a meal about thirty mins later. I usually took mine with a protein shake in the morning seeing as how I get some acid reflux when taking supps on an empty stomach.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Yeah I've been eating with it. Idk it just churns my stomach hardcore status and I burp and get that taste. After 3 hours of workin, I have to eat some food because it's been working my stomach so good. Hey I don't rly mind it, makes me believe its working!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok fine then :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about eating and then about 1.5 hrs after taking the PX black? I know with some fatburners this helps ease the stomach discomfort.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, and it sounds like your pill is not making it all the way down if you are burping and getting the taste of the actual ingredients. Could be the stomach issues are the stimulants acting on the stomach wall while in the digestion process causing some contraction around the undigested food? Perhaps try with a light meal, or shake if it is problematic and see if that helps.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Interesting, and it sounds like your pill is not making it all the way down if you are burping and getting the taste of the actual ingredients..
this
I will almost bet you are not drinking enuff water; many ppl take a sip and swallow, and figure that's that
very important -- for ALL supplements -- that you drink plenty of water with it, to ensure not only avoidance of this problem, but also total efficacy of product

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
this
I will almost bet you are not drinking enuff water; many ppl take a sip and swallow, and figure that's that
very important -- for ALL supplements -- that you drink plenty of water with it, to ensure not only avoidance of this problem, but also total efficacy of product
You got me. I've been popping my pills with a small cup of water and running to work..

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Last night's chest workout:

Incline Bench press:
140x8
140x8
140x8
140x6

Flat dumbbell press: (did these real slow)
40x15
40x15
40x15
40x15

Dumbbell flyes: (squeezed my chest at the top of these lifts real tight, very effective.)
25x10
25x10
25x10

Decline pushups:
2 sets of 20
1 set of 12(to failure)

Flat bench extremely wide grip, barbell only:
Burnout set- 50lbs and 80 reps

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Usually takes 8oz of water to completely wash a pill down.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Just got done lifting.
Back Day:

Bent over barbell rows:
120x10
120x10
120x10
120x10

Rear delt flys:
15x20
15x20
15x20

Deadlifts:
140x5
170x5
170x5
170x5

Hyperextensions:
3 sets of 20 (bodyweight)

Sidenotes:
Decreased the weight on a lot of these lifts as you can tell with the low #s. Going for great form and a good squeeze on these workouts and as I said before, I'm new to back. I hate Deadlifting. I know some ppl live by it but I rly just don't like any aspect of it. Awkward form, hurts my wrist, holding the weight with my grip is harder than the actual movement. Today I rly dropped the weight on it until my form is good enough to put more weight on.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
okay I see a new thought process going on in here now...

so my question this time is:
looks like you have mastered the lifts, at those weights..what are you planning to do next workout?

as for deads form, there are no shortage of "how-to" guides on youtube, if you don't wish to seek out some instruction in person..check them out