So You Want Some Hemavol Samples?!?!?!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I had a good time watching all these. Im not as big a Sunny fan as I think I would be if I really started watching it more often.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From “The Gang Exploits a Miracle” (Season 2):
Preaching to his makeshift congregation: “Here's a confession: I’m in love with a man. What? I’m in love with a man ... a man named God. Does that make me gay? Am I gay for God? You betcha.”
From “The Gang Sells Out” (Season 3):
Panicking about what he’d do if the bar were sold: “Oh, get a job? Just get a job? Why don’t I strap on my job helmet and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on little jobbies?!”

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
alright guys, once again thanks everyone for playin along here. and like i said, if you didnt win anything this time, dont worry there will be a couple more promo's coming in the next month or so. maybe even give away some full sized tubs ;)

To the five of you winners, congrats, and please PM me your addy's. will try to get these out monday mornign!

steppinRazor
OrganicShadow
MidwestBeast
JudoJosh
stopstalking

steppinRazor

Awards
Thanks bro!
I'm not even sure what Hemavol is but I'm excited to try it and post a review..really I just had fun recalling quotes and watching youtube vids :D
Awesome promo man!

steppinRazor

Awards
Well just read up on it, sounds like good stuff!! Can't wait..thanks! PM sent

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
alright guys, once again thanks everyone for playin along here. and like i said, if you didnt win anything this time, dont worry there will be a couple more promo's coming in the next month or so. maybe even give away some full sized tubs ;)

To the five of you winners, congrats, and please PM me your addy's. will try to get these out monday mornign!

steppinRazor
OrganicShadow
MidwestBeast
JudoJosh
stopstalking
Pm sent thanks man

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well just read up on it, sounds like good stuff!! Can't wait..thanks! PM sent
its a blast in a glass ;)

excited to hear you're feedback. and this is exactly why i wanted people who had never tried hemavol before, gotta keep spreading the word!!!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established

steppinRazor
OrganicShadow
MidwestBeast
JudoJosh
stopstalking

Saweeet. A great introduction to i-Force for me. I just got home from a fishing trip and for a while we were just talking about Its Always Sunny. Thanks to everyone for arming me with quotes for the boat ride! PM Sent

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
still need an addy from MidwestBeast.....if you sent it my bad, i may have deleted it on accident, lots of messages from reps and whatnot

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still need an addy from MidwestBeast.....if you sent it my bad, i may have deleted it on accident, lots of messages from reps and whatnot
Haha, yeah, I had sent it already in reps I'd given you. Next time I'll make sure to neg you so you read it ;)

Just sent it via PM again before this.

And btw, 2 more days until Fat Mac.....

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
alright, got everyones addy's, thanks guys.

and thanks for all the psotive reps being thrown my way, admin mod negged me because i dont like some of the updates to the layout of the forum.......no biggie.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
and just a reminder guys, PLEASE post a link to your review in this thread, makes it easier to find :p

and just a simple trick to make sure you get the most out of your hemavol, water is very important with this product, with the GMS, the more water the better. you dont necessarily have to add more water while mixing it up, but try to drink a little extra before the gym/during your workouts ;)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
^ that was important to mention. Thanks.

Will post when ready

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got mine today. Thanks, man.

I'll link in here whenever I use them - whether tonight or tomorrow.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just got mine today. Thanks, man.

I'll link in here whenever I use them - whether tonight or tomorrow.
good to hear! god damn united states postal service taking their time delivering these!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good to hear! god damn united states postal service taking their time delivering these!!!
lol well man, I have everything sent to my work because it gets delivered to our shipping office so it doesn't matter if I'm not home. I didn't realize this would just be a letter, or I would have given you my home address. Although, I'm not sure what difference that would make, because they should have delivered the letter here, too.

Anyway, what happened was on Thursday, last week, I got a slip that said USPS tried to deliver but couldn't and they'd redeliver. I've never seen that here, but apparently it was resolved.

The gang would not stand for this type of treatment...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol well man, I have everything sent to my work because it gets delivered to our shipping office so it doesn't matter if I'm not home. I didn't realize this would just be a letter, or I would have given you my home address. Although, I'm not sure what difference that would make, because they should have delivered the letter here, too.

Anyway, what happened was on Thursday, last week, I got a slip that said USPS tried to deliver but couldn't and they'd redeliver. I've never seen that here, but apparently it was resolved.

The gang would not stand for this type of treatment...
Damn, good stuff bro! Glad you got it, looking forward to a review!

Mike

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my sample packet in!

I will have a review up once I use it

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll get a review up later, but I was very impressed.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome guys! keep those reviews coming!

steppinRazor

Awards
Damn man ima slackin..havent forgot bout yall tho..coming soon :D