Hemavol, by iforce, is safe?

biscuit@gravy

biscuit@gravy

Awards
Hi ! how are you guys?

I'm a oldschool gym guy and I'm a little scary about exotic supplements...

is hemavol safe ?

I never used this kind of supplements in my life before,I only used creatine, protein powder and vitamins.

Thank you guys and have a great night !

suppfacts_hemavolpowder.jpg

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very much so. It’s quite the pump booster but I do believe there’s better options around for your money.

What would your goal consist of?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve taken it many times, it’s great and the taste is good too

biscuit@gravy

biscuit@gravy

Awards
Very much so. It’s quite the pump booster but I do believe there’s better options around for your money.

What would your goal consist of?
thank you sir!

$9.99 what a deal...lemon flavour
I'm 220 lbs 6'2... my goals ? gain some muscle but at the same time, improving my endurance ..
I really don't trust in the supplement industry... Too many new products with plants from Avatar world or whatever...
Including the epimedium or rutacarpine in the hemavol, wtf is this? loool
So, I know that creatine, citrulline ... works pretty good, but I'm open to try new stuff.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I really don't trust in the supplement industry... Too many new products with plants from Avatar world or whatever...
Including the epimedium or rutacarpine in the hemavol, wtf is this? loool
Avatar world.... lol. A lot of the herbs and ingredients have some funky names, but don't let the throw you off. Epimedium is in there to help increase nitric oxide synthase, which will allow you to get a bigger pump. Rutaecarpine works as a vasorelaxant, which allows for more blood flow. Both of these ingredients work to give you solid pump.

Hemavol is a great pump product - I've used it several times in the past. But be cautious of those 9.99 or super low price deals - these are typically expired supplements or almost expired, and many of these products have been sitting on the shelf for 1+ years and become clumpy and unusable.

Let us know how Hemavol treats you! And if you're looking for other pump products in the future, check out Vasomax and High Volume. These are my two favorites

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Let us know how you like Hemavol! Also check out vaso6 if you're interested in pump.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats the old label and yes it is safe....I'd still use the old version for $9.99....the new version is better but also more expensive

compan

compan

Awards
Safe and I've been using it for literally a decade at this point with no issues

HemaV02 is a good option if you want something added for focus.

biscuit@gravy

biscuit@gravy

Awards
Avatar world.... lol. A lot of the herbs and ingredients have some funky names, but don't let the throw you off. Epimedium is in there to help increase nitric oxide synthase, which will allow you to get a bigger pump. Rutaecarpine works as a vasorelaxant, which allows for more blood flow. Both of these ingredients work to give you solid pump.

Hemavol is a great pump product - I've used it several times in the past. But be cautious of those 9.99 or super low price deals - these are typically expired supplements or almost expired, and many of these products have been sitting on the shelf for 1+ years and become clumpy and unusable.

Let us know how Hemavol treats you! And if you're looking for other pump products in the future, check out Vasomax and High Volume. These are my two favorites
Hi!
I mean, avatar herbs because too many new exotic products with "awesome anabolic" properties.

You're right, is too cheap and to be honest I don't trust in this low deals but I purchase it at the vitaminshoppe store .
The expiration date is 4/2020 but I woke up with a little pain in my stomach , maybe I ate too much last night or who knows...

By the way, yesterday, I got a really good pump and the focus was excellent.

Highvolume looks awesome, will be mine soon...my next purchase 100%

biscuit@gravy

biscuit@gravy

Awards
Let us know how you like Hemavol! Also check out vaso6 if you're interested in pump.
I have the vaso6 in my wishlist, strong antioxidant agent and I saw really good reviews.

Did you try it? Tell me your experience.

Thank you

biscuit@gravy

biscuit@gravy

Awards
thats the old label and yes it is safe....I'd still use the old version for $9.99....the new version is better but also more expensive
you paid $9.99 too?

wow, I didn't see the new version.. They updated the ingredients! Is completely different.

Safe and I've been using it for literally a decade at this point with no issues

HemaV02 is a good option if you want something added for focus.
I really don't care about focus, because I'm a beast with a coffee LOL :D

I just want to simplify my prewo, too many ingredients and in my experience, a lot of them, doesn't work (old formulas for example)

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Where the heck is this available for $9.99???

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you paid $9.99 too?

wow, I didn't see the new version.. They updated the ingredients! Is completely different.

I really don't care about focus, because I'm a beast with a coffee LOL :D

I just want to simplify my prewo, too many ingredients and in my experience, a lot of them, doesn't work (old formulas for example)

haha no I never got it that cheap....but I would pay that price without question

biscuit@gravy

biscuit@gravy

Awards
haha no I never got it that cheap....but I would pay that price without question
well, I'm fine because creapure is cheap, protein the same way...

when I see $49.99 in 90 pills bottle , an awesome anabolic innovation The avengers mutation pills product, I just run... no lord... :D

my stomach is much better right now