So what does T-3 FEEL like when you're on it?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would you suggest to cut with while on T3? I was just about to run a cycle of T3 and Clen but I could never hit 200mch of Clen. The highest I could get was 90mcg and even then the sides were rediculous then. One suggestion that was made is Osta to avoid your muscles being eaten. Thoughts?
EC

Shrine -- If you're looking at clen or other fat burners, just steer clear of T3. If you aren't messing around with AAS, there's no real reason to use it, anyway, IMO. There are SO many other smarter, safer ways to cut fat without having to worry about the potential problems, along with the potential to lose muscle.

I think someone is way better off with something like TTA, raspberry ketones and CLA for a good non-stim fat-burning attack. If you've taken a stim break, toss in the EC stack and boom, good to go. And then once you're down to the last little bit, toss in a topical (and if you really wanna use clen, liquid RC clen can be mixed in with them).
Good advice and supps except for CLA. CLA has only been shown to be effective in those who are obese or those who are relatively untrained.

Sturmgewehr58

Awards
I'm still on 150mcg a day of T-3. Haven't lost a pound since.
I'm beginning to wonder what is actually in the stuff I bought.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still on 150mcg a day of T-3. Haven't lost a pound since.
I'm beginning to wonder what is actually in the stuff I bought.
150 mcg...where are you getting your doses? In theory its possible you have created a hostile fat burning environment using that dose. Ever wonder why people who almost starve to death don't have ABS? If your eating at a calorie deficit coupled with that high as hell dose then your probably storing fat to survive. You have probably lost muscle. Unless your t3 is bunk.Are you running an Anabolic along side it?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whether it's fake or not, that's a very ill-advised dose.

Sturmgewehr58

Awards
I'm taking 1-AD and 4-AD with it.

I've lost some fat. My clothes are a bit looser and I'm down one, almost two holes on my belt. But I went from 190 to 180 in the first two weeks and have been stuck there for five weeks.

I suppose the 1-AD and 4-AD is such amazing stuff that I've actually built muscle while on it while burning fat, but I'm leery of believing that.

I've bought some T3 elsewhere and I'm going to use that to taper down.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I never really noticed being ON T3, maybe a bit warmer.
If you are asking how to judge its real/good/working then take your temp before starting it then again while taking it, should go up a bit.
even on AAS like teste/mast or tren i rec not going over 50mcg ed.
muscle loss is just not worth it.
I would also not use T3 without aas.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure if this should be in the anabolics section or not, as T3 is a hormone but it is catabolic, not anabolic.

Anyway, I am currently running Havoc, Katanadrol, and Dermacrine. I added T3 10 days ago. This is pharma T3 (Tiromel) not research stuff. I started at 25mcs a day and bumped up to 50mcs after 3 days. Today is day 10 and I haven't noticed anything, either in terms of fat loss or other symptoms of increased thyroid. I know my doses are on the low side as this is my first time and I'm being cautious. I'm considering bumping up to 75mcs, but I want to make sure that I've given it enough time at 50mcs.

Any opinions from experienced T3 users?
You wont necessarily "feel" the T3 working but if you say you got pharma grade (I assume overseas pharm?) than most likely it is legit and is working. I have NEVER "felt" T3 and I have played around with it for quite some time.

75mcgs is the highest I would recommend

I've been taking 100 mcg of T-3 and 200 mcg of Clen a day. I didn't drop a pound until day 16, when I dropped 5lbs overnight.
I'm at day 24 now and have lost about 8 lbs so far. I'm taking 1-Andro also.
Careful dosing T3 that high. Around 100-150mcgs T3 can cause psychosis and it is not fun, trust me

How are the sides at that dose? Are you able to tell if the weight you've lost is mostly fat?
extreme paranoia, delusions, thoughts you cant control.. you know.. fun stuff

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You wont necessarily "feel" the T3 working but if you say you got pharma grade (I assume overseas pharm?) than most likely it is legit and is working. I have NEVER "felt" T3 and I have played around with it for quite some time.

75mcgs is the highest I would recommend
I agree completely with all of this.

Sturmgewehr58

Awards
I'm using liquid T3 from a research chemical site. I'd rather get pharmaceutical grade tablets, but don't have a source for it :(