Does Natty levels of test slow down when you'd feel Test E?

boo99

boo99

Awards
I'm curious as to the effects (if any) of one's Natty test levels going into to a cycle.

I ask cause mine were kind of low you start this cycle (400) and it's day 27 of 500mg/week Test E and I don't see, feel anything different at all.

Im thinking the natty levels wouldn't matter so much really but thought I'd ask here.

Thanks bros.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm curious as to the effects (if any) of one's Natty test levels going into to a cycle.

I ask cause mine were kind of low you start this cycle (400) and it's day 27 of 500mg/week Test E and I don't see, feel anything different at all.

Im thinking the natty levels wouldn't matter so much really but thought I'd ask here.

Thanks bros.
Well, the title question here... Do natty Test levels slow down on cycle? ... The answer (of course) is yes. Definitely.

boo99

boo99

Awards
Well, the title question here... Do natty Test levels slow down on cycle? ... The answer (of course) is yes. Definitely.
No. It says would it slow down WHEN YOU'D FEEL test (exogenous)

Maybe I didn't word it clearly.

Im well aware of what you wrote bro.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No. It says would it slow down WHEN YOU'D FEEL test (exogenous)

Maybe I didn't word it clearly.

Im well aware of what you wrote bro.
Yeah, that whole title makes NO SENSE. So I pulled a part out that was readable and went with it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Thanks bros.
... Looking deeper into your post then... In general, I think most believe that natural Test levels don't matter... But that it is Total Test (Exogenous and Endogenous) that matter. I generally tend to agree. But when we add external Test, our bodies don't adapt as well (in general) to things such as DHT, and Estrogen ratios. And those things (among others) can definitely impact the way we feel.

... Hopefully that is more along the lines of your question ...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hopefully your Test is legit, and properly dosed.
A lot of people don't report a big "On" feeling, while using Test. I'm one of them. I do get that feeling from certain other compounds, but not as much from Test.

boo99

boo99

Awards
... Looking deeper into your post then... In general, I think most believe that natural Test levels don't matter... But that it is Total Test (Exogenous and Endogenous) that matter. I generally tend to agree. But when we add external Test, our bodies don't adapt as well (in general) to things such as DHT, and Estrogen ratios. And those things (among others) can definitely impact the way we feel.

... Hopefully that is more along the lines of your question ...
Thank you Renew. Makes sense.

Im sorry I phucked up the title lol.

Do you think by day 27 (today) of 500mg/week of Test E, I would have felt something by now?

I thought by now I would. In the past it was like 3-4 weeks so I guess I'll give it more time

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you Renew. Makes sense.

Im sorry I phucked up the title lol.

Do you think by day 27 (today) of 500mg/week of Test E, I would have felt something by now?

I thought by now I would. In the past it was like 3-4 weeks so I guess I'll give it more time
No problem dude.
Yes, I would think so. Is your Test from your normal supplier?
Also, do you think you'd know if your Estro was high?

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not everybody "feels" something when using test. I myself never got that superman feeling, i just felt strong in the gym. That's it.

boo99

boo99

Awards
No problem dude.
Yes, I would think so. Is your Test from your normal supplier?
Also, do you think you'd know if your Estro was high?
E was within normal limits. Also I was on Clomid for months before this cycle. It was taken to raise my levels not as PCT.

No, it's not from regular supplier which might be an issue.

Thx for the reply.

Not everybody "feels" something when using test. I myself never got that superman feeling, i just felt strong in the gym. That's it.
Ah ok. I don't feel any stronger in the gym at all. Nothing has changed as far as lifts going up more than usual.

I guess it's bunk which sucks but that is life.

I got a new source from guys that I know have definite good chit. They weren't available when I started this unfortunately.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You should be feeling test e by now. Mentally i felt it 2 days later (well-being and libido), after 10 days pumps became gnarly (so much that i had troubles finishing some sets) and about 2-2.5 weeks in my strength skyrocketed.

500mg of homebrew test E per week, so i knew that it was dosed exactly as i wanted it to be.

no.1 reason i went with homebrew was sterility, no.2 knowing that lots of ugl's around here like to underdose. Going with homebrew was best decision ever since it turned out that my phwrmaceutical grade testosterone was underdosed (apparently that particular pharma company was going through some turmoil at the time.).

boo99

boo99

Awards
You should be feeling test e by now. Mentally i felt it 2 days later (well-being and libido), after 10 days pumps became gnarly (so much that i had troubles finishing some sets) and about 2-2.5 weeks in my strength skyrocketed.

500mg of homebrew test E per week, so i knew that it was dosed exactly as i wanted it to be.

no.1 reason i went with homebrew was sterility, no.2 knowing that lots of ugl's around here like to underdose. Going with homebrew was best decision ever since it turned out that my phwrmaceutical grade testosterone was underdosed (apparently that particular pharma company was going through some turmoil at the time.).
CroLifter, you don't happen up live in the LA area, that homebrew sounds bomb!

Wow, that's very fast. I don't feel chit in regards to pumps, nothing.

Well to put an end to all this guessing of....is it bunk, is it real BS..I just went to my MD just now and the lab took blood to test for my levels so next week I'll know the truth.

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, either your gear is bunk or your body is. Were your parents UGL or Pharma?

boo99

boo99

Awards
Well, either your gear is bunk or your body is. Were your parents UGL or Pharma?
It was underdosed. I sold an unopened bottle back to that bro who sold it.

Now I got my hands on some good chit, the difference is night and day.