So heres my supplement list, what else should I add?

jimmbow

jimmbow

Awards
4 scoops of ICE in the morning(and 4 more before bed)

PurpleWrath Pre and During my Workout

MuscleTech Cell-tech directly after my workout and then Nitro-tech about 30 min. later.

So, i guess question number one would be does mixing my creatine and protein together slow down the effects of the other? I remember reading somewhere that mixing whey with milk causes whey to act slower than normal so thats why I take Nitro-tech a little after Cell-tech(not that one of those is milk but I'm sure you know what I'm getting at).

Secondly, what else could I add to my workout mixture and to my post workout shake that will help me bulk up?

-Jimmbow

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
milk is casian protein and dose absorb much slower then whey. you could mix the protein and the creatine together with water, or just continue doing what u r doing, i think either way is fine. other then what u are doing, just make sure u are eating enough food and protein. only change i would make is stop buying muscletech products as they are a huge rip off, instead get some optimum nutrition 100% whey and for creatine, well get what ever creatine is cheapest(there all the same thing)

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
Just because whey absorbs faster than casein does not make it entirely better. A slower absorption will keep your nitrogen balance positive. A 50/50 mixture looks promising.

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
slower is better even AFTER training. That is correct. if you can get 20-25 grams of whey with 20-25 grams of casein, you're golden.

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
and I would not worry about creatine and protein absorption. despite gastric juices, whey is going to seperate from casein at it's own rate. this means a glass of milk mixed with a scoop of whey will not interfere with one another. the whey will absorb and leave the casein. i think waiting 10-15 minutes would be good after the cell tech though just because you will not feel well if you drink everything too quicky. unless your stomach can digest a gallon of fluid all at once within minutes, just sip and relax...that's what post workout is all about!:drunk: