Heres My Cycle

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Just thought I'd share my experience with everyone. Goal for this cycle is to gain a little more size but still lose just a little fat. I'm not really worried about having abs and being cut just yet. I live in alaska so the shirt will not be coming off for a little while yet.
9/28/23

*Test 400e a week. I know the 400 has high solvent which I have realized now and yes there's pip lol so from now on I'll stick with less concentrated versions, lesson learned.
*Tren 150e a week
*Superdrol 4 days a week arms,legs,back,legs (mon,wed,thu,sat) starting at 20mg this week and hoping to move to 30 next week. Length of oral will depend on how I feel mentally and health
*Cardarine 5 days a week. 20 mg, really just hoping to get some health benefits out of it with the cholesterol. And only using on workout days
*Creatine Mono- either creapure or micronized
*EAA 10 grams pre-wo
*Pre-WO stim free and stim which I alternate depending on how I feel or go half and half. Got the stim free especially now I'm on cycle.

*Vitamins- Animal Pack for 1st half of Cycle and then I'm gonna check out Orange Triad. I have 1 of each so I'm kinda testing them to see if I notice any difference. Also I bought Animal Pack 1st then read up on Orange Triad and it seems a little better plus you get a little more for the price.
*Digestive Enzymes with big meals. I have slowly been increases my calories which is tough getting used to the extra food lol I'm at about 3600-3700 a day now which consist of about 95 / clean food. Fruit, vegetables, chicken, fish, hamburger, brown rice, oatmeal, boiled potatoes.I do cheat a on the weekends with my family time but I'm not tripping really because I want the size now. Once the test and tren start to kick in I will slowly start decreasing calories closer to my maintenance level which is around 2800-3000 depending on my activity.
*Yerba Mate Colon Guard Fiber
*Tudca 500 mg a day Split am/pm
*NAC 1200 mg a day Split am/pm
*Milk Thistle Extract 500 mg a day Split am/pm
*Apple Cider Vin 1 TBS am

*Also bought a blood glucose test kit which I have been and will continue to monitor, especially with all the extra food.
* Bought a Blood Pressure Cuff, Will be checking Blood Pressure 1 a week

*Weight is at about 208 right now
*Workouts are very disciplined, I work construction and do some security side work but still never miss the gym. Right now I'm going 5 days a week arms & calfs, quads, chest & abs,day off, back & calfs, hamstrings & shoulders, day off
Whenever I have a extra 10-20 min ill get on the stairmaster but I really am on a tight schedual so not alot of cardio right now.

*Had bloods pulled 2 weeks before start of Cycle
Estradiol 11
Fsh 1.9
Lh 2.3
Total T 503
Cholesterol 144
Lol 63
Hello 62
Ast 50
Alt 69
My liver enzymes are a little elevated but I also didn't realize that working out the day before plus a high calorie high protein diet can elevate those is what my doctor said. I don't drink or smoke either.
I will retake bloods soon and stay out of the gym for atleastb48 hours before next blood draw.
Here's pics the day I'm starting

Attachments

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Update 2 weeks in 10/12/23
I have dropped my calories down to about 2900 except for my family meal day. My weight is already up 10 pounds. As of this morning I was 218.7 lbs. My blood pressure has been good each check. Right after breakfast thismorning it was at 110/72. 2 hours after big breakfast 735 calories, my blood suger was 96 which is good. I just started arimidex this morning do to light sensitivity in the nips a tiny bit sore not bad but just gonna get on top of it, only did .33 mg so a 1/3 of a 1 mg pill and ill just start at every 3rd day. But will regulate as needed and only if needed. I have decided to just leave the superdrol at the 20 mg Pre-Workout and not increase it to 30, not having any negative side effects but I'm happy with how everything is going so far so no reason to push it. I also will probably increase the cardarine to 25 mg 5 days a week. Anyways that my 2 week up date. Hope everyone is having a good day so far

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
It's the first time I've used it, but I've heard nothing but good things about it. Plus with the tren and sd I figured anything helping out my cholesterol would be beneficial

kowajicowot

Awards
curious to know how to cardarine is working for you and where you bought it?

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
It's working great, awsome addition to any regimen I believe

kowajicowot

Awards
There seems to be a lot of fakes out there and i feel like i've been ripped off before. Since this was just a general thread i thougt maybe you could provide me with your legitimate source?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There seems to be a lot of fakes out there and i feel like i've been ripped off before. Since this was just a general thread i thougt maybe you could provide me with your legitimate source?
Im curious as to what you were expcting that made you think yours was fake.

You should see some minor cardio improvements, increased insulin sensitivity, both of those should speed up cat loss provided your in a calorie defict and doing cardio. improved lipids on bloods and lower fasted glucose in the morning would be a more solid sign its working

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im curious as to what you were expcting that made you think yours was fake.

You should see some minor cardio improvements, increased insulin sensitivity, both of those should speed up cat loss provided your in a calorie defict and doing cardio. improved lipids on bloods and lower fasted glucose in the morning would be a more solid sign its working
Cardarine makes you lose your cats?

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Yes MA research is where I got mine and I'm still new to this game but I'm nothing but happy with what I got. I'm about to order more along with a couple other things

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Update
So I took these yesterday which is 4 weeks since my last shot.
So far I've lost 10 lbs but it happened quick, I think it was the water. Also my pct is going awsime I believe. With everything I am doing I have managed to even keep my sex life going which is something I was worried about. Don't get me wrong I can definitely tell I'm going through pct but it's going the best it could possible go I believe. In regards to the gym I'm still hitting all 5 days a week for a hour to hour and 15 everytime, I hit it hard still, not holding back. Either high reps or really heavy, I kind of alternate weeks, for My cardio I have just been hitting the heavy bag for 20 min or so post workout.
I definitely could have tighten up of the food while on cycle ill admit it but it was the holidays and that's just how it went down lol I love to eat what else can I say. For right now I'm definitely upping calories so I can try and hold on until my summer cycle where I will try to lean up some right before and during cycle

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Solid gains there, nice job. Tats sometimes make it hard to see a huge difference for me because they add complexity, kind like how new cars get the crazy lines put on them to break up the way it looks. However, I can easily tell based on your traps you added some mass so congrats there.

I had a love hate with orange triad, every time I took it I hated the taste, but I actually felt it working because I felt better on it than off it. But god the taste was terrible